Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (826256 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2014
@tianadiva, big congrat to u.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2014
larryshow40:
Helloo house, whats the recommended passport photograph file size cos after cropping mine to 35 by 45mm, the file size is about 17kb. please can i use it like that? cos its stated the minimum size shld be 60kb....Please advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jasminey2k: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2014
Congrats Tiandiva. A well deserved news. Make the best of the oppurtunity.Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2014
tnx dear
Jasminey2k:
Congrats Tiandiva. A well deserved news. Make the best of the oppurtunity.Cheers!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Babahor: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=Klinkiddy post=27377566]

Congratulations sis.finally
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olageeee(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
we shall all have cause to jubulate at the end of this thread ijn (AMEN)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
opsynusy:
I told you this week won't pass you by...I think I need to start a prophetic ministry..lol..congrats once again luv

Can I enrol in the school of prophecy?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
You are absolutely correct. That is why there is a portion that says "Validate". You validate before uploading. In fact, it wouldn't even upload if you don't validate. Made it easy for anyone to avoid omissions.

sidnigga:

D form wudnt generate d barcode if u left some columns unfilled..... My thot tho'
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Yay!

Congrats smiley

tianadiva:
TOP OF THE MORNING TO MY WONDERFUL E-FAMILY

JUST RECEIVED AN EARLY MORNING GREETINGS FROM CIC

[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]MEDICALS REQUESTED pheww d wait is finally over

grin grin nd tnx to all who showed me luv nd encouragement u guys re the best kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
tianadiva:
cnt rally explain hw happy i am today,nd to all awaiting medicals nd trvs ur gudnews is on ur door step wink

where is MR ARAMS?

Amen. Congrats on ur Medic call

Yes ma'am. How can I be of service?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
nitin much boss checking up on you
MrArams:

Amen. Congrats on ur Medic call

Yes ma'am. How can I be of service?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrteejaybee: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hello, pls I already have an MSc from UK. I need advise on the possibility of been granted visa for a Graduate Certificate Program. Or if anyone has had a similar experience, kindly share. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dafinest4life(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
tianadiva:

grin grin nd tnx to all who showed me luv nd encouragement u guys re the best kiss kiss kiss

Congrats ma'am...stay blessed!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by hyfr(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
mamula:
Okay, thanks so those are what they require. I don't think I can get pay slip. Moreover my soa isn't that buoyant. Should I fund it.
. Does it imply that 4M is not good for SOA bro?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
I submitted the following
My aunt is my primary sponsor, a citizen of USA and she still bears my surname. Her docs are
6months statement
6months payslip
Her income tax
Affidavit of support
Letter of support
Employment verification letter
Bank reference letter
Citizenship certificate which has my surname
I also used my mum as sponsor, her docs are
Bank statement, 4m
Landed properties
Notorized letter of support and affidavit
My docs are,
Tuition fees receipt
Sop
Waec
Nysc
University certificate
Admission letter
Police report
Transcripts
Birth certificate.
Reason for denial are
Your travel history,length of proposed stay,purpose of visit, current employment situation and my personal assists and financial status. These were all ticked.
education background Bsc economics and ND accounting. PE (ICAN)
course of studay international business- seneca PGD
Pls I need a response pls house. God bless u all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Congrats Tianadiva and all that have been called up for medicals.

This moment hasn't been easy for me here, these people assignments and tests plus quizzes nor dey finish.. angry angry I still have a midterm exam next week sef. But God dey.

See y'all here soon! kiss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thank God for the good news from Tiana... now onto the next... fabuloustee, jojcanada and Mr Adams, please your good news are highly needed for more motivation.

Optimall, any news yet? And who has seen Kazzy78?

I learnt the VOs are now using ferrari engine for application processes. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bayocanny: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hehehehe tianadiva congrat, where is my champagne make celebrate am ;DHehehehe tianadiva congrat, where is my champagne make celebrate am

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
tianadiva:

Congrats dear, more TRV and Medical to come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
please house i need your suggestions asap.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
mamula:
please house i need your suggestions asap.
So sorry abt d delay bro, ur document re really on point. My question is did u state wat u re currently doing 4rm nysc till nw in ur sop with prove.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
tianadiva:

Congrats dearie. May God answer all our heart desires in jesus mighty name amen. Canada awaits us. Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
tianadiva:
nitin much boss checking up on you

Oh! thanks. The wait was worth it....congrats again. Go do your medicals straight up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
akanni:
team, when i did my medicals at Asaju, i had not yet been advised but because i had to travel and also thought i could make September (fall admission), i did it.Then, i did not have my IMM1017E with me.
two weeks afterwards, i was advised to proceed for medicals, however, it's a month now and it is still not reflecting.
Asaju said it had been uploaded.
did anyone proactively undergo his/her medicals and it reflected when he/she was advised to proceed?
kindly revert please.
Thanks people, this has been sorted out now, my medicals has been successfully updated and passport requested for.For y'all that gave advice and assisted on this long journey from july 30th and 1 denial , God shall definitely settle each and everyone.Whatever God's got for you, no one can ever deny you.Keep the faith and keep on keeping on.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
yes i told them i was working but i didnt attach my working details, and can i still re apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GiftUg(f): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
kruxit:
no qualms ...kruxit6@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
approximately one month....i use registered mail which is abt three hundred naira
lymelyte:
how long did it take and how much did they charge you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
akanni:

Thanks people, this has been sorted out now, my medicals has been successfully updated and passport requested for.For y'all that gave advice and assisted on this long journey from july 30th and 1 denial , God shall definitely settle each and everyone.Whatever God's got for you, no one can ever deny you.Keep the faith and keep on keeping on.

Finally !!!!! Congrats to you, Am very happy everything is sorted out for you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
newbie2014:

Finally !!!!! Congrats to you, Am very happy everything is sorted out for you.

appreciate newbie.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Amefrica:
Congrats Tianadiva and all that have been called up for medicals.

This moment hasn't been easy for me here, these people assignments and tests plus quizzes nor dey finish.. angry angry I still have a midterm exam next week sef. But God dey.

See y'all here soon! kiss
boss,respect sir. I'm a political scientist too,read about you here som days back. Really wana hav some words with you. The lord is your strent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
stevemims:
boss,respect sir. I'm a political scientist too,read about you here som days back. Really wana hav some words with you. The lord is your strent.

No problem, man.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
opsynusy:
you probably didn't get my point..paper route is not a curse,but the act of skipping them when askd who is nxt doesn't go well with me,even if I had used online route,i will still not be comfortable abt ds,its an unchallant attitude towards paper routers e.g a guy said tianadiva(online) was nxt when double08(paper) was long overdue,i told the guy double08 is nxt and will be nxt and double08 got his medical up dat same week,i am sure d guy would av regretted his statement because it shows he never cared abt double08.......well,mayb I am d only one putting myself in all applicants shoes,they submitted their details on that list for a reason,part of it is to wish dem well and not ignore them...I jst hope u get my point this time,dnt knw if d write up is well constructd,had to rush up in explaining to u cos u quoted me...i'm running late
Thanks ops,thanks for your consideracy. Don't worry by JEHOVAH's grace U go chop ur Trv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.