Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (826067 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ada4all: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Babahor:

October 15,Seneca college,online,Pg

Hi babahor,

Please what credentials did you send to seneca college before the school gave you admission. Do I have to certify all my documents at the high court before sending?

Do you know how I can use travelex to pay my application fee?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
hyfr:
. Thanks a lot.. A friend on NL told me he used 4M in his SOA with some landed properties and got his visa,how true is this?
yes it is possible to get TRV with 4 mil SOA.but to be on a safer side try get a good SOA and good landed properties with documents....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kaynine59 SEPTEMBER 30TH Niagara College Ontario, Paper, PG
MrArams:
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. stayboy1602: JULY 17, U of T, online, UG.
2. Oghos2k: AUGUST 6, U of R, online, PG. MEDICALS
3. realone01: AUGUST 8, U of R, online, PG. MEDICALS
4. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG. MEDICALS
5. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper, PG.
6. LearnLife: AUGUST 19, red river college, paper, Adv Dip
7. famolino: August 21, Humber College, Online, PG.
8. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online, UG.
9. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper, UG.
10. cman4good: AUGUST 30, MUN, onliine, PG.
11. masterp204: SEPTEMBER 7, Lambton college, online, PG.
12. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper, UG.
13. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online, PG.
14. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online, PG.
15. Mcjimmy:SEPTEMBER 18, Conestoga College, Paper, PGD
16. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper, PG.
17. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper, Diploma.
18. Leaderdeji: SEPTEMBER 25, Selkirk college, online, PG
19. Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, UPEI, Online, UG.
20. tweeny24: SEPTEMBER 29, centennial college, paper, diploma.
21. omooba: OCTOBER 1, laurentian university, online route, PG.
22. Dafinest4life: OCTOBER 2, Olds college, online, diploma.
23. lewoxxy: OCTOBER 2, Seneca college, online, PG
24. gydlol: OCTOBER 7, Georgian college, online, diploma

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
[/b]

UPDATED

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
tofam3k3:

Heard tickets are expensive in Dec....maybe you should consider early Dec and book on time. considering Lufthansa or KLM
anybody dat his or her TRV now should better book for ticket now,becus by december tickets are extremely expensive....even if u wanna travel december,book ur ticket now....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chuksogb(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
any one with a useful information on any
conference that will take place in canada.and
also if the fedral government is aware of it cos i
heard d registration is on nw.thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
tofam3k3:

Mine is PG Oil and Gas..Winter
When are you heading out?

Pls can I get the name of d school that offers this course. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
kaynine59:
Kaynine59 SEPTEMBER 30TH Niagara College Ontario, Paper, PG
I've added it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by hyfr(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
eddy20:
yes it is possible to get TRV with 4 mil SOA.but to be on a safer side try get a good SOA and good landed properties with documents....
. Ok noted! Btw I applied at brandon university manitoba,wbu?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Please house after u must have submitted ur medicals how long till u get your visa?

Between for those who want to book flights I suggest you try Turkish Airline. If u hook now against December 21 it's as low as 850USD...they stop only in Altaturk then a connecting flight from there to CA

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tinu nice one dear.... Wish us all the best of luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
kaynine59:
Please house after u must have submitted ur medicals how long till u get your visa?

Between for those who want to book flights I suggest you try Turkish Airline. If u hook now against December 21 it's as low as 850USD...they stop only in Altaturk then a connecting flight from there to CA
u will get ur trv 2 to 3 weeks after ur medicals....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
eddy20:

These land properties you guys keep mentioning...I'm confused, is it to serve as Extra monetary value or it's for the sake of proving home ties??

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kepner:

These land properties you guys keep mentioning...I'm confused, is it to serve as Extra monetary value or it's for the sake of proving home ties??

Landed property document is to show that your sponsor still has something of extra monetary value and home ties tooo though ....all landed property must have C of O. In a nutshell is just to proof how strong ur sponsor is financially even if he spends millions on you it would not affect him.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mcjimmy:

Ahahaha I bet Mr Arams fingers are crossed by now and would not be able to update anything until he gets that positive good news from cic.. He is the next person on the TRV hot seat... We will all celebrate and jubilate , I can smell TRV for we September hopefuls. Then after us comes the Octobers... Hmmmm medicals/TRV in the air for all ya... Stay blessed
Sorry you got it wrong Mc. Fabuloustee and Jojcanada are the next on the hot-seat.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mantiger please check your bro app,I smell good news.mine just got updated
ManTiger:
wink Dedicating my first 1000 post on Nairaland to TIANADIVA wink on your Medical Request.

wink Enjoy your day sista. wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mcjimmy:

Landed property document is to show that your sponsor still has something of extra monetary value and home ties tooo though ....all landed property must have C of O. In a nutshell is just to proof how strong ur sponsor is financially even if he spends millions on you it would not affect him.
Is der no oda fixed assets dat cud prove one's financial viability.... This one is saying it's must have C of O, sum1 else wud say survey plan n land receipt can suffice... Too much gurus which one person go follow na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toucheli(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
I wish you all the very best expected outcome..just passing by

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mcjimmy:

Ahahaha I bet Mr Arams fingers are crossed by now and would not be able to update anything until he gets that positive good news from cic.. He is the next person on the TRV hot seat... We will all celebrate and jubilate , I can smell TRV for we September hopefuls. Then after us comes the Octobers... Hmmmm medicals/TRV in the air for all ya... Stay blessed

lol cheesy. I'll still update my pple buh can't do so at every hour when there is a new info to add else this part 6 go quick finish undecided Once a day update aint bad init? so pls bear with me

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Josh121(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mcjimmy:

what happen to properties that dont have C of O ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lol funny guy. One thing I know is that God is good.... Bro just put all in prayers.. Prayers move mountains ma broda. Land documents or not. I ddnt add land documents to my application but I have a very strong SOA and I am most certain no Jupiter can stop me from getting ma medicals and TRV.... Bro eh I have been in many precarious situations where The "GOD" factor worked miracles. I have been applying to schools for 3years and this time I got admission. God can't bring u dis far and leave u. Am nt try a sound religious, but what u believe is what works for u. Have a positive chi... All will be well. Ud be amazed how far prayers can go bro

Follow the instructions and submit ur documents. Only God na hin de perfect man life.
sidnigga:

Is der no oda fixed assets dat cud prove one's financial viability.... This one is saying it's must have C of O, sum1 else wud say survey plan n land receipt can suffice... Too much gurus which one person go follow na

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tianadiva am new here... Congrats sis... May the Lord who did yours do ours as well in jesus name.

Mr Arams I hail oh boss... Abeg update ma own for dat list make people fire us all prayers... Prayer is the key.... Prayer is the master key
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
kaynine59:
Lol funny guy. One thing I know is that God is good.... Bro just put all in prayers.. Prayers move mountains ma broda. Land documents or not. I ddnt add land documents to my application but I have a very strong SOA and I am most certain no Jupiter can stop me from getting ma medicals and TRV.... Bro eh I have been in many precarious situations where The "GOD" factor worked miracles. I have been applying to schools for 3years and this time I got admission. God can't bring u dis far and leave u. Am nt try a sound religious, but what u believe is what works for u. Have a positive chi... All will be well. Ud be amazed how far prayers can go bro

Follow the instructions and submit ur documents. Only God na hin de perfect man life.
If u have a strong SOA u don't need the land stuff na.If u read wat I wrote I said land documents are just to improve ur financial position,but if u have strong SOA u don't reali need it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Cancity234:
Mantiger please check your bro app,I smell good news.mine just got updated

Application: Closed

Decision: This application has been approved!

Yipieee

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
sidnigga:

All what you get here are advice the final choice is yours on who or what to follow...Go with what you have
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
sidnigga:

In my own application I included all the survey plan , CFO, etc , I mean all the documents that is related to the property I mentioned in my sponsors letter......I submitted all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by busayo21: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Spousal work permir visa....medicals done and submiited on the 10th of sept, TRV not given yet..

All hopes on God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
ManTiger:

Application: Closed

Decision: This application has been approved!

Yipieee
congrats bro,na u b d real agent. U neva reply ma pm bro,y?

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ok Eddy my bad. All in all God will perfect all for us IJN my brother.....
eddy20:
If u have a strong SOA u don't need the land stuff na.If u read wat I wrote I said land documents are just to improve ur financial position,but if u have strong SOA u don't reali need it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Amen and amen... I join u in prayers
busayo21:
Spousal work permir visa....medicals done and submiited on the 10th of sept, TRV not given yet..

All hopes on God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
kaynine59:
Ok Eddy my bad. All in all God will perfect all for us IJN my brother.....
Amen bro.God go do am for all for us ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
mamula:
Can I refire with my soa, employment letter and study leave. Thinking of funding my soa
yes that is the best option

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.