Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825354 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lilspiceyy(f): 12:25am On Oct 24, 2014
eddy20:
If u have a strong SOA u don't need the land stuff na.If u read wat I wrote I said land documents are just to improve ur financial position,but if u have strong SOA u don't reali need it.
eddy20, talking about a strong SOA approximately how much do u tink would be enough.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:26am On Oct 24, 2014
Greetings Oga siga,I got ur mail alert on NL but didn't get d mail,dis PM thing no dey work for me I guess. Hope d fam is doin gud?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:28am On Oct 24, 2014
warrikid:
Greetings Oga siga,I got ur mail alert on NL but didn't get d mail,dis PM thing no dey work for me I guess. Hope d fam is doin gud?
... How far Oga...i gentle...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ada4all: 12:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Babahor:

Bro I sent my scanned original certificates and transcripts .no I didn't certify mine o .u don't need to .
My cousin in America paid for me on my behalf cos I don't think Nigerian banks do that.Go to bank and tell them u want to pay for application fee ,they should be able to help u.

Thank you very much.

Did ur credentials include secondary school transcripts and cert or just university own?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:36am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
... How far Oga...i gentle...
still on d matter o boss. Ready 4 my refire now,buh m tempted to go d online route tho my letters are addressed to accra office. How healthy is dat for my app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:41am On Oct 24, 2014
warrikid:
still on d matter o boss. Ready 4 my refire now,buh m tempted to go d online route tho my letters are addressed to accra office. How healthy is dat for my app?
... I believe its ok... no be Accra dey handle online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by rayval(m): 12:48am On Oct 24, 2014
rayval:

Thanks Broooo...i really appreciate.. i am sure going to start searching now..bt pls, do i stand a chance of staying longer in canada after the PG? or probably try to settle down for work experience and all that...thanks##
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 12:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Oga Siga ur expertise required...... Saw an apartment close to school (fanshawe) and mailed d guy about payment only to be told dat he cant provide his accout details except if I pay thru email money transfer...i quite understand his fears especially when he heard dat am coming from NG. avnt heard of dat before though. How to pay d guy na issue now o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:55am On Oct 24, 2014
kruxit:
Oga Siga ur expertise required...... Saw an apartment close to school (fanshawe) and mailed d guy about payment only to be told dat he cant provide his accout details except if I pay thru email money transfer...i quite understand his fears especially when he heard dat am coming from NG. avnt heard of dat before though. How to pay d guy na issue now o
.... grin grin grin grin ... Gat to use those... PM me... i go link u with my boys for that yard... U go wire money to them and dem go help u pay the guy.... But wait... do u like the room? If u are not too sure... tell him to wait till u land.... Offer to pay him holding fee like $100 till u land...u may not like the place oo...

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 1:03am On Oct 24, 2014
Seems Oga siga is the Oga in canada
Siga:
.... grin grin grin grin ... Gat to use those... PM me... i go link u with my boys for that yard... U go wire money to them and dem go help u pay the guy.... But wait... do u like the room? If u are not too sure... tell him to wait till u land.... Offer to pay him holding fee like $100 till u land...u may not like the place oo...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:07am On Oct 24, 2014
Cancity234:
Seems Oga siga is the Oga in canada
... Baba... all for God... just trying to give back the best way I can...

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 1:07am On Oct 24, 2014
Any Windsorite in the house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 1:10am On Oct 24, 2014
Thats Good bro,Highly respected,Will share a testimony with you soon,You assisted me when i was applying in August even tho i wasn't a nairalander.Had to use my bros account..But didn't get replies from you at a point,But I must say the few I got made me smile at the end
Siga:
... Baba... all for God... just trying to give back the best way I can...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 1:26am On Oct 24, 2014
rayval:

Thanks Broooo...i really appreciate.. i am sure going to start searching now..bt pls, do i stand a chance of staying longer in canada after the post PG? or probably try to settle down for work experience and all that...thanks##
if u choose a 1 year PGD program,I get to stay in canada for just 1 more year after schooling,but if u choose a 2 year PGD u get to stay in canada for 2 or 3 years after study and u can work full time and then apply for Permanent residency,my advice for u is to choose a 2 year program....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 1:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Babahor:

Bro I sent my scanned original certificates and transcripts .no I didn't certify mine o .u don't need to .
My cousin in America paid for me on my behalf cos I don't think Nigerian banks do that.Go to bank and tell them u want to pay for application fee ,they should be able to help u.
u can pay urself by Using a GT bank mastercard,its very simple

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:28am On Oct 24, 2014
Cancity234:
Thats Good bro,Highly respected,Will share a testimony with you soon,You assisted me when i was applying in August even tho i wasn't a nairalander.Had to use my bros account..But didn't get replies from you at a point,But I must say the few I got made me smile at the end
... Bros... u no go kuku vex... I get tonnes of mails daily and some take longer time to reply and some I don't have answers and need to ask around for answers... so if i miss ur mail... no vex... Plus... I am a very busy guy and work on few projects at work that would disturb my concentrations on NL at work... so.. no vex...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 1:29am On Oct 24, 2014
warrikid:
above 10 mil is very strong.cos ur studies could cost about 5million and u will need like 10k dollars for expenses wich is like 1.5 mil.so u need a SOA that can cover ur tuition and living expenses and there should still be money left in the account.Plus ur SOA must show good in flow of cash and good outflow of cash
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 1:37am On Oct 24, 2014
kaynine59:
Been looking for such a thread.... Like minds... I wish all of us success... Fabuloustee I see u r headed to Niagara as well... We need to rub minds oh... How are you?

Am fine.......... just little anxiety of wating for medical..........officially welcoming you here.... . u are welcome in d name of the lord....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 1:45am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
oooooohh double twale bozz mi..... who talk say make I no fly Air Siga? Appreciate u plenty

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 1:56am On Oct 24, 2014
Nice @tianadiva. Congrats on the MediCall
I'm liking the progression so far... make e just dey go like this...

@MrArams how far? E dey do me like sey make dem just process my application join your batch, but enough people for here ready to lynch me if I try jump queue...all the best bro... I have a strong feeling you're next on the MediCall list.

To all my fellow trv hopefuls b4 and after me (on the list), let's keep the hope alive...and remain prayerful at all times. God is still in the business of answering prayers.

Cheers my people.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by diamondsare4eva: 3:21am On Oct 24, 2014
Please what is canada student processing times. I just got an admission and my school resumes January 6th, 2015. My admission letter has been sent but am yet to receive it but I have all documents ready that as soon as I receive the admission letter I will go and submit.
can someone put me thru this.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 5:46am On Oct 24, 2014
warrikid:
doin it on monday by Gods Grace. Directions to Alagbon pls, n hw much wud I need for d police clearance. Thanks.
From ojota enter bus going to obalende, ask ppl dey will direct u to d obalende bus park, when u get to obalende work towards under d bridge beside d newly constructed big billboard u wud see tricycle going to alagbon #50.. Or ask ppl wen u get to obalende.... Dunno ow much d police cert is sha cos hv not done one before... Go with at least 5k according to NL saying
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 6:07am On Oct 24, 2014
Oga Siga and ALL...

A childhood friend has offered his SOA both company and personal.

How do prove his relationship witg me or reason as to why he will b sponsoring me. What docs would I need for that.

We dont bear the same surname but we are from d same village, same age group, we both grew up together in the northand he is still base there. NOTE tuition is out of the picture.

Congratz to those that just got there trv and medical request. Those awaiting please begin to celebrate coz God has anointed u all for success.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2014
Thanks bro. I applied to Niagara College, Niagara Falls Ontario.. U?
hyfr:
. Amen to ur prayers bro.. Which college did u apply to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 6:14am On Oct 24, 2014
Thanks fabuloustee... May God answer ur call... Don't be anxious oh.. It is settled already. Who knows we fit even travel together.. Oshey omo college mi lol... God go help us all... Amen
fabuloustee:

Am fine.......... just little anxiety of wating for medical..........officially welcoming you here.... . u are welcome in d name of the lord....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tarigbabu: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2014
tofam3k3:

Heard tickets are expensive in Dec....maybe you should consider early Dec and book on time. considering Lufthansa or KLM
I have been scouting for tickets, buh the ones have seen so far are quite expensive. Abeg holla me when u see cheap ones. My pin is 261F40E2, u can add me up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2014
Goodmorning house, pls I need a sample of SOP, I'm reapplying and right now I'm so confused of readjusting my sop. Will really appreciate if u can send to my email. Mailakinwo2@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2014
rayval:

that is the problem i am having. in searching for PG, i see dis diploma and advanced diploma thing..and i am actually interested in going to a college...pls i would like info about colleges with PG...pls ...tnks.
Well it depends on the province u like.
Check out this schools for a start,
Humber College, North Island College, Centennial College, Niagara College, Fanshawe College, Lambton College. Etc
U can also use Wikipedia to get the full list of colleges in Canada. Hope this is helpful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Waledarep(m): 7:37am On Oct 24, 2014
luvly3:

Hi, when did u apply for ur TRV? Is it up to 2 months... U kinda acting like paper route is a curse, I used paper route and it was OK, January is still like 2 months away..

Morning, please can you give me the detailed procedure to follow when applying for TRV through the Paper route. Thank You!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2014
tnx alot kay
kaynine59:
Tianadiva am new here... Congrats sis... May the Lord who did yours do ours as well in jesus name.

Mr Arams I hail oh boss... Abeg update ma own for dat list make people fire us all prayers... Prayer is the key.... Prayer is the master key
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2014
wow nyc one bro,congrats ok unto booking tins o
ManTiger:

Application: Closed

Decision: This application has been approved!

Yipieee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2014
Cman4good, I sent u PM pls reply me i have some urgent things to discuss with u
cman4good:

yes that is the best option

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.