Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825371 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by britiko: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Amefrica:

Long time o, madam. How is it going? cheesy
Great, we thank God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adeneo: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
britiko:

When you apply online, its faster, but u don't need to submit anything to vfs. All communications will be via ur CIC account. However, u wld need go to vac for your biometrics. Ope this helps

Please what are the required documents needed, and can we still make it thru to the winter term?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by diamondsare4eva: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
@britiko, at what point will I go for biometrics if I submit 1st in November? How will I be able to upload documents like bank statement, land docs, all other documents from my sponsor? And even my passport? Will I be communicated that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by britiko: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
ilrbell2005:
Hello my brothers and sisters. My transcript was addressed to a college that denied me an admission. I was able to secure an admission to another college with the same transcript . can i apply for a TRV using the same transcript ? Thank you

I believe u can, if the address matters in the first place, u wouldn't be able to secure admission with the second college(cos it wasn't addressed to them). Moreover, u wouldn't leave your transcript sealed in your application. U will remove d addressed envelope.
Or is d address written on d transcript itself?
It shld be on an envelope.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adeneo: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
diamondsare4eva:
@Adeneo, am in the same situation as you. My admission was mailed yesterday but now don't know how to go about applying for the Winter 2015 term. What's the difference between the online and paper application. When you submit online application do you still take all your documents to Vfs global to submit.
please can someone put us thru this steps

@damiondsare4eva, I got mine on thrusday. Where is ur schl @?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by diamondsare4eva: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
@adeneo, it's manitoba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by britiko: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
diamondsare4eva:
@britiko, at what point will I go for biometrics if I submit 1st in November? How will I be able to upload documents like bank statement, land docs, all other documents from my sponsor? And even my passport? Will I be communicated that?

You need to apply online, filling all forms,upload all necessary and required supporting document.
Make required payments,submit and every other instruction will be communicated through ur CIC account/ email.this includes ur biometrics instruction.
You might need to merge and compress ur doc if u av so much. But really, online application is pretty straight forward and not so much doc shld be required.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by diamondsare4eva: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
@britiko. How do I upload like the bank statement? U know the documents from some banks are not really the regular papers and is it when you get approved that they request for your passport?
Can you please tell me what documents can be uploaded online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by britiko: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
diamondsare4eva:
@britiko. How do I upload like the bank statement? U know the documents from some banks are not really the regular papers and is it when you get approved that they request for your passport?
My dear, u might need to contact Chrigo as per document stuff, scanning,merging and compressing.He's d IT guru o
All ur doc must be reduced in size before uploading.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by britiko: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
diamondsare4eva:
Can you please tell me what documents can be uploaded online?
Scan and save as reduced PDF files. Just make sure they do not exceed required size limit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
britiko:

Yes pls.
oh great, which campus r u @,I'm heading to North. Wats it like over dere? Wat do we expect. My class starts in january. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by diamondsare4eva: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
@britiko. Okay, am sure I can size the documents to fit the required size to upload. Though have not opened the online application can you please tell me documents I will be uploading online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by britiko: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
diamondsare4eva:
@britiko. Okay, am sure I can size the documents to fit the required size to upload. Though have not opened the online application can you please tell me documents I will be uploading online
Firstly, u go with ur online checklist and add other doc u think will support ur application but not listed on d checklist.
U might need to go thru d thread to know what doc successful applicants have being submitting.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by britiko: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
warrikid:
oh great, which campus r u @,I'm heading to North. Wats it like over dere? Wat do we expect. My class starts in january. Thanks

Great. I studied at lake shore. Great experience for me. Be prepared! Lots of quizzes, assignments, presentations,mid term tests and exams.
Humber college is very challenging. Brings out d best in u.
Wish u good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
britiko:

Yes pls.
am coming to humber dis december to resume in january 2015.Pls can we talk in private so I get ur contact
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
britiko:

Great. I studied at lake shore. Great experience for me. Be prepared! Lots of quizzes, assignments, presentations,mid term tests and exams.
Humber college is very challenging. Brings out d best in u.
Wish u good luck.
thanks 4 d info, All Humberians take note. We r up for the challenge. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
kelvinbp:

I am for PG bro

Lol..it's She sir

If you don't mind though, could you list the schools that turned you down and how good is your UG result?...if it's not a 2.1 and above, then you'll most likely have difficulty getting admission from a Uni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by britiko: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
eddy20:
am coming to humber dis december to resume in january 2015.Pls can we talk in private so I get ur contact
Send a pm. I will respond. What campus?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wow congrats ma broda that's nice. When did u submit ur documents at VAC office.? How long did it take from when u submitted and got ur TRV? Thanks Bro God bless u oooooo
eddy20:
yeah I gat my trv alreadi,heading to Humber.I greet u bro.U will get ur trv too by God's Grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
britiko:

Send a pm. I will respond. What campus?
lake shore campus,I don't knw how to send pm.am new to NL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
kaynine59:
Wow congrats ma broda that's nice. When did u submit ur documents at VAC office.? How long did it take from when u submitted and got ur TRV? Thanks Bro God bless u oooooo
I applied through paper route 10th of July I got my trv 8 of october
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
britiko:

Great, we thank God.

He deserves it! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GiftUg(f): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
britiko:

I believe u can, if the address matters in the first place, u wouldn't be able to secure admission with the second college(cos it wasn't addressed to them). Moreover, u wouldn't leave your transcript sealed in your application. U will remove d addressed envelope.
Or is d address written on d transcript itself?
It shld be on an envelope.

Hi, pls I want to be clear on something. Will the school send back the transcript I sent to them for me to process trv or I will have to get another one from my Uni for Trv?
Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ycoxyng: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bostin:
Congrats my sis,pls I will like to ask if it is necessary to includes lenght of stay in the Itinerary,if yes must it be the duration of 10days hotel reservation u did? Pls what was the lenght of stay u included. Secondly,how possible can I make a provisional airline ticket booking without full payment,which airline did u used pls. Thanks

1. Yes, your length of stay should be included.
2. The duration is your choice. In my case I have never spent more than 10days in my travels for vacation at once (2 times in a year). My advice is that tourist visa application should be 2 weeks to 4 weeks maximum.

3. Flight reservation itinerary is done by travelling Agents that are registered with IATA at no cost. But you must have a business relationship with them to do it for free.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lilspiceyy(f): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
tofam3k3:

Thanks...I'm heading to St John's
St John's New Brunswick?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Friends urgent question please, can one use a letter of sponsorship for application OR must it be a notarized affidavit of sponsorship Or both. Asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lassky(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please house, how do I fill d background information part in IMM1294. Wat should I tick in d section that asked 'have u ever been refused any kind of visa, admission, or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country?'. Should I tick 'yes' cos my previous application was refused?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
pyzdan:
Friends urgent question please, can one use a letter of sponsorship for application OR must it be a notarized affidavit of sponsorship Or both. Asap

Notorised letter of sponsorship and/or affidavit of sponsorship
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
lassky:
Please house, how do I fill d background information part in IMM1294. Wat should I tick in d section that asked 'have u ever been refused any kind of visa, admission, or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country?'. Should I tick 'yes' cos my previous application was refused?
was ur last app not "refused"? Its an obvious yes. Plus u gotta fill in ur UCI frm ur last refusal letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
lassky:
tick yes and state the reason u was refused in ur first app.

I believe they will focus on the reason(s) again and if u've fixed them, twill be a positive news this time.

Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lassky(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
embarassed I get it nw
warrikid:
was ur last app not "refused"? Its an obvious yes. Plus u gotta fill in ur UCI frm ur last refusal letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
warrikid:
Really? is it compulsory to fill in the uci?

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.