Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828149 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
That's roughly 3months..wow..congrats again... I go soon be like u... In 2mnths time or less lol.. Nice one bro see u in Ontario
eddy20:
I applied through paper route 10th of July I got my trv 8 of october
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
To diamondsare4eva and adeneo check https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72 for steps to online application. And use your spare time to read parts of this part 6, trust me you'll learn a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
kaynine59:
That's roughly 3months..wow..congrats again... I go soon be like u... In 2mnths time or less lol.. Nice one bro see u in Ontario
u re welcome bro.Hope to see u....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by guseman(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
hello house,

I need more clarification on this people, I checked my eligibility status on cic.gc.ca

The result is that I can apply for Open work permit (Outside Canada)

But when I checked Lagos Visa application centre website, it says I must be accompanying a spouse or dependent person

please i need clarifications
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by diamondsare4eva: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
@Mr Arams. Thank you so very much. Do you know how long the online process take
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrArams:

Notorised letter of sponsorship and/or affidavit of sponsorship
Thanks Mr. Arams
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ada4all: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hi nlanders,

Please I paid 35, 000 for IELTS exams only to find out that the schools am applying to does not require it. Now it looks like I can't get my money back embarassed

What do I do please. cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
have been finding it difficult to create mycic account always telling me time out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
have been finding it difficult to create mycic account always telling me time out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
ada4all:
Hi nlanders,

Please I paid 35, 000 for IELTS exams only to find out that the schools am applying to does not require it. Now it looks like I can't get my money back embarassed

What do I do please. cry
Sorry about that,but you should have done enough reasearch(s) before taking such step. Since you have registered and paid for the exam i don't think its possible. Most schools in Canada don't request for an english profeciency from Nigerian applicants.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
ada4all:
Hi nlanders,

What do I do please. cry
Go and write the exam....

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
ada4all:
Hi nlanders,

What do I do please. cry
there is a solution,just Write am,n make sure u score @ least 7.0 overall band score. Cos dat money can't come back,sorry.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
ada4all:
Hi nlanders,

What do I do please. cry

You would still need it for your visa application. Its part of the requirements. Not just for school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
stevemims:
Sorry about that,but you should have done enough reasearch(s) before taking such step. Since you have registered and paid for the exam i don't think its possible. Most schools in Canada don't request for an english profeciency from Nigerian applicants.

Are you saying its not needed for his visa application?? He should better write it to boost his trv chances
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
diamondsare4eva:
@Mr Arams. Thank you so very much. Do you know how long the online process take

7 - 9 weeks From beginning to the end
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
sabiguy:

You would still need it for your visa application. Its part of the requirements. Not just for school

Says who sir?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
sabiguy:

Are you saying its not needed for his visa application?? He should better write it to boost his trv chances

A lot of people got their TRV's without it, it doesn't really have effect on your app if your school dsnt make it compulsory.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrArams:
To diamondsare4eva and adeneo check https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72 for steps to online application. And use your spare time to read parts of this part 6, trust me you'll learn a lot.

Really learnt a whole lot just now....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
sabiguy:

A lot of people got their TRV's without it, it doesn't really have effect on your app if your school dsnt make it compulsory...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by EcashPlanet(f): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hello house,

I'm new to this forum, but I've been diligently following your posts.
Please who's going to North Island College for Winter 2015?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrArams:

Says who sir?

Ok then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
ada4all:
Hi nlanders,

What do I do please. cry

Sorry dear, you just have to write it and excel in it, it might be of help when you get to canny

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
tnuola:

A lot of people got their TRV's without it, it doesn't really have effect on your app if your school dsnt make it compulsory...

Ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
I think proof of fund (tuition, living cost etc) for study visa ought to be for the first year. I need more clarification please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please, who has applied to Georgian college here?

I would like to know if I have to pay the whole tuition fee from Nigeria here or if it's on arrival?

Or if I can get suggestions on colleges or universities that doesnt require the whole tuition fee b4 leaving Nigeria?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
sabiguy:

Most definetly he/she must write since she has paid for it. But its not needed for the trv app since its not part of the school's requirements.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mesh2003(f): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
EcashPlanet:
Hello house,

I'm new to this forum, but I've been diligently following your posts.
Please who's going to North Island College for Winter 2015?
Finally am seeing someone going to North Island College. Am going for winter 2015. PGD business administration-Global business management

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
siegfried99:
Please, who has applied to Georgian college here?

I would like to know if I have to pay the whole tuition fee from Nigeria here or if it's on arrival?

Or if I can get suggestions on colleges or universities that doesnt require the whole tuition fee b4 leaving Nigeria?

You should probably consider emailing the school about that...it would serve your purpose best.

In my opinion, I know most Canadian schools usually require the student to pay after arrival...a few others request for a form of deposit ($200 mostly).

I hope this helped.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
lilspiceyy:

St John's New Brunswick?
St John's Newfoundland
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
Graviton2:

You should probably consider emailing the school about that...it would serve your purpose best.

In my opinion, I know most Canadian schools usually require the student to pay after arrival...a few others request for a form of deposit ($200 mostly).

I hope this helped.

Thanks.. I appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
holyjacket:
I think proof of fund (tuition, living cost etc) for study visa ought to be for the first year. I need more clarification please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
If there one thing that remains constant on here, it's ACTIVITY. This thread is filling pages like fire oh! I left for just a day and see pages to read up on.

Una too much! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.