Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827373 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sorry guys, need to go offline... Nepa don do their tin since yday morning and bat3 don change colour -- BB things.. Awaiting on Baba God for Android/Iphone miracles.. Whch ever comes first, Nepa or miracles.. Till den Hasta la vista..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks for your reply...But is he still going to send Embassy Original copy or the school ..... And can i also include my SOA to it, because i have my employment letter, my personal Tax clearance, and my wife also (tax clearance)..Thanks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks for your reply...But is he still going to send Embassy Original copy or the school ..... And can i also include my SOA to it, because i have my employment letter, my personal Tax clearance, and my wife also (tax clearance)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
omooba2015: Thanks for your reply...But is he still going to send Embassy Original copy or the school ..... And can i also include my SOA to it, because i have my employment letter, my personal Tax clearance, and my wife also (tax clearance)

He doesn't need to send the original copy. let him send clear copy of it to you. let him send proof of source of the money too, I.e employment details or coy registration details.
Its good you submit your SOA too since you re employed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
i applied for residence in the school i was given Admission, but yet not reply.. hope this will not affect me during submission of my visa application....Also online route, will i scanned my marriage pictures also.... with my Landed prperties document also...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
my own SOA, it read balance of 1m... and i collected my salary in Hand... not reflect in the bank.. But i have the pay slip...please advice. God bless

He doesn't need to send the original copy. let him send clear copy of it to you. let him send proof of source of the money too, I.e employment details or coy registration details.
Its good you submit your SOA too since you re employed.[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
i applied for residence in the school i was given Admission, but yet not reply.. hope this will not affect me during submission of my visa application....Also online route, will i scanned my marriage pictures also.... with my Landed prperties document also...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emekatimsu(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lifzuz: [quote author=@Amefrica

pls bro send send me a sample of SOP na beg I dey Lifzuz@yahoo.com
Pls Kindly send me the SOP sample. I am really warming up to submit my application. This is my email adress.Emekatimsu@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
please your advice....my own SOA, it read balance of 1m... and i collected my salary in Hand... not reflect in the bank.. But i have the pay slip...please advice. God bless

Its good you submit your SOA too since you re employed.[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
please your advice....my own SOA, it read balance of 1m... and i collected my salary in Hand... not reflect in the bank.. But i have the pay slip...please advice. God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
omooba2015: i applied for residence in the school i was given Admission, but yet not reply.. hope this will not affect me during submission of my visa application....Also online route, will i scanned my marriage pictures also.... with my Landed prperties document also...

Yes u ll scan and submit all that to support your application. But as your salary doesn't reflect on your bank SOA I don't really no how to advice you on this. Maybe some others can have better advice.
Although its not compulsory to submit your SOA if you have a good sponsor , its only better if d applicant is a working class. And on the residence, if u have enough time you can wait to have it, but if u don't have much time , go ahead and submit its not a big deal. As far as your account / sponsor details can show that u can afford it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by DFodio(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
constant57:

Hi Dami,

Glad you had a smooth ride to Frankfurt. I can only imagine how boring and tiring it is waiting for 6hrs for your connecting flight to Toronto (mine is 9hrs and I am already dreading it).

I know I have asked you this before, but let me reconfirm. I guessed one is entitled to two, free 23kg baggage allowance on Lufthansa. (I am flying economy). The notion I have been having is that it is only one 23kg bag that is free. Don't mind me, the load wey I get pass woman own. lol.

Wish you safe trip to Saskatoon. Cheers mate!
Yes it us two bro. 46kg in total
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
///////REQUEST//////////
I'm still confused about this letter of sponsorship. My dad is my sole sponsor, he's bz @d moment...he asked me to create it. Please can anybody explain to me d difference btw Letter of sponsorship And Affidavit of sponsorship. I wud appreciate if u can send me a sample for me to reference....my Email is: vanrichie4u@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by gavinmensah(f): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
chichi89: haha naughty you. There are two other peeps going to waterloo. Infact one just got there grin
I'm going abuja-frankfurt-toronto. Guess yours is lag

Yeah, mine is lagos. All the best dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
vinnygod:
Who then is d super sponsor among u guys
he's d super sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
...Phew... Finally! Ticket booked and confirmed.. grin
Anybody going my way? cheesy

Date: 1/09/2014

Airline: Ethiopian Airlines

Routes: Lagos-AddisAbaba-Rome(Italy)-Toronto-Charlottetown (AirCanada) - this journey na die grin grin

Departure time: 1315hrs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
vanrichie4u: ///////REQUEST//////////
I'm still confused about this letter of sponsorship. My dad is my sole sponsor, he's bz @d moment...he asked me to create it. Please can anybody explain to me d difference btw Letter of sponsorship And Affidavit of sponsorship. I wud appreciate if u can send me a sample for me to reference....my Email is: vanrichie4u@yahoo.co.uk

Check your mail!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Amefrica: ...Phew... Finally! Ticket booked and confirmed.. grin
Anybody going my way? cheesy
Date: 1/09/2014
Airline: Ethiopian Airlines
Routes: Lagos-AddisAbaba-Rome(Italy)-Toronto-Charlottetown (AirCanada) - this journey na die grin grin
Departure time: 1315hrs
No b small tin o. Chai we go miss u .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
By his grace am lukin@29th,30th 31st
ValerieXO: how far? On the 28th. You?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
kanny1: No b small tin o. Chai we go miss u .

Abi nah, wetin man go do? cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
kanny1: No b small tin o. Chai we go miss u .

Ibadun go miss am more..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Amefrica:

What's the cost
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
vanrichie4u:

What's the cost

Around 290K
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Amefrica:
Giv us 01-09 and 02/09, mak we acclimatize wit ur goin n organise party for u. Consider 3rd nah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Ibadun go miss am more..

cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
kanny1: Giv us 01-09 and 02/09, mak we acclimatize wit ur goin n organise party for u. Consider 3rd nah

grin grin
Make we do those for Canada, when una arrive. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by alphawg(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Beamn4real:

The thing is -- there are many schs in canny offering grad studies.. But then, it depends on d course ure going for.. Typical tuition for PG in canny schs is about 15k/yr (though it rises each yr).. But dz is just wot I got frm d schs I checkd(UBC, UofT, York uni etc. for engineern and sciences).. You wud need to do a little research on dz based on d course ure going for.. You can first browse all d list of schs in canny, pick institutions ure interested in and start ur research by checking out d institution's portal... All d best bro.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
tianadiva: By his grace am lukin@29th,30th 31st
That's good. When does school start?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
omooba2015: please your advice....my own SOA, it read balance of 1m... and i collected my salary in Hand... not reflect in the bank.. But i have the pay slip...please advice. God bless

After reading all your post, the little from me will be this;
It's cic (embassy) that needs your sponsor's documents not the school. His soa, evidence to source of fund (employment papers) and since he's originally a Nigerian living in another country his status in that country would be required.
Your pending residence request won't affect your app in any way.
Include your own soa, employment papers including pay slip, doesn't matter if your salary doesn't go to the acct in as much as u have good cash flow init and employment details to back it up, landed property doc, marriage cert and other marriage doc. And if your wife is working you can start it in your soa so they know she or the kids will not be depending on you for financial support after u must have left.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
I'll advise you add as many documents as possible to increase your chances of being granted trv... You can add your payslips, work IDcard, employment letter to prove you working is legit, marriage cert, letter of intro from employer, and if possible study leave. If your wife is working you can add her work details too for her n child(ren) (if any) maintenace.

You may need to write a statement of purpose to explain more like who is your sponsor and why is he sponsoring you, why the course and school, future career plans and goals of the course to your country etc.... Lotta peeps will still add more and explain better.

All the best

omooba2015: please your advice....my own SOA, it read balance of 1m... and i collected my salary in Hand... not reflect in the bank.. But i have the pay slip...please advice. God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bramz(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hello house just got a mail that my processed passport has been dispatch to canadaaplication centre in nigeria can I go and collect it now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.