Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827865 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
U can check dis site http://www.wakanow.com/ng/flights/
fabuloustee:

Really pls can you give me date for nice offers, cos av been finding flight for Dec 18
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
tweeny24 list the documents u submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Check Dec 15 it has 1170USD

Thanks bro, I would check it

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ada4all: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello house.

Please what university offers PGD information technology in canada asides schools in quebec
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
@tweeny24; could you share your profile please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=tweeny24 post=28196333]Hello everyone

Finally gotten my documents back from CIC...here are the reasons for denial

1.U 've nt satisfy me dat u wuld leave canada @ d end of ur stay
2.Ur travel history
3.length of proposed stay in canada
4.Purpose of visit
5.Ur current employment situation
6.Ur personal assets nd financial status.

Same nonsense they selected on my refusal letter toooo.... It seems Canadian embassy have a target on the number of applicants they will issue visa every year from Nigeria. because I can't seem to understand why they pick point this things I included in my app and I wrote a very explantory detailed sop... God dey shaaaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bukky1989: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
realone01:
ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Thank you I do appreciate it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
ada4all:
Hello house.

Please what university offers PGD information technology in canada asides schools in quebec
http://www.aucc.ca/
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
pchax:

Dude, I really hoped you got the call if not for anything but for the help you have rendered on this thread. Don't let it douse your lively and optimistic spirit. I read somewhere that it has been like 3 years since you have been applying. Can you get a list of all the documents you submitted on each application and CIC's reply. I bet, we would all analyse them together here and support you with your repackaging.
Cheers Bro! And take it easy with the Orijin cheesy

Dam12:
Damn!!! U don't need to be sad bro, u will still get it...its just a mere delay bro.Pls let the bosses hint u on hw to refire.One luv bro

meritdee:
Kaynine59 and Dafinest, sorry guys... God will see you guys through. Chai sad
Morale is now officially low. *pheew*
meritdee:

Meritdee pchax 9jabiggurl eddy20 dam13 appreciate una post God bless u guys jare. Not been a good day I must confess. I just got home now. Went to a sea side resort to chill all alone to think tins thru. Na sleep remain. How everyone. I hail d house. Still down sha but awaiting ma docs so I'd know ma next move... God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bees74: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello all.
I am new to this thread.i need information on how to apply for MSC in canada.recommeded schools from peoples experience.cost and procedures.will appreciate any response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chilonchi247: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
I applied sept 26th nd I received dier mail 17 nov...d docs I submitted 'r mi results,soa nd nysc cert..though I was sponsorin misef
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
9jabiggirl... Lol.. To laugh now na war oh... Kai.. No be small matter. Dis CIC people drink akpeteshi I swear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lol pchax I'd do dat boss. Make i see reason for refusal 1st den I'd post all docs I submitted sir. Hope u don do ur medicals? No time o do quick nwanne
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Eddy I meant I have been applying and nt getting admission. USA and Canada all dis years. Got CNA admission dis year August but twas too late as school was to resume Sept and they have just 1 start date so de deferred me to 2015. MUN I applied 2012 and 2013 ddnt get it cos of dat supervisor ish.

This is the 1st time cic has delayed me. Na why d pain na one kind new pain I neva see before lol. It is well sha.. Am tryna smile thru it all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
kaynine59:
Lol pchax I'd do dat boss. Make i see reason for refusal 1st den I'd post all docs I submitted sir. Hope u don do ur medicals? No time o do quick nwanne

If no be say dem dey do urine test for medicals, i for join you for bar smiley...
I have done it to answer your question. Thanks. You would soon do your own so be sure to stay off bars during that time. You do not want them to see some things in your sample... Cheer up bro! It is well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
kaynine59:
9jabiggirl... Lol.. To laugh now na war oh... Kai.. No be small matter. Dis CIC people drink akpeteshi I swear
it is very painful to want something and not get it...but u ve to be grateful to God that u still have anoda opportunity.'To all that are Joined together with the living there is hope,for a living Dog is better than a dead Lion....Bro,u re alive and u will enter canada by God's Grace.God is seeing all ur efforts,don't worry u will enter,just refire....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
bees74:
Hello all.
I am new to this thread.i need information on how to apply for MSC in canada.recommeded schools from peoples experience.cost and procedures.will appreciate any response.
http://www.aucc.ca/
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
kaynine59:
Eddy I meant I have been applying and nt getting admission. USA and Canada all dis years. Got CNA admission dis year August but twas too late as school was to resume Sept and they have just 1 start date so de deferred me to 2015. MUN I applied 2012 and 2013 ddnt get it cos of dat supervisor ish.

This is the 1st time cic has delayed me. Na why d pain na one kind new pain I neva see before lol. It is well sha.. Am tryna smile thru it all
I applied for Masters at carleton University in Ottawa in febuary 2014,I was denied admission into the school june ending...I was confused and frustrated cos I planned I would live nigeria september 2014.But I summoned courage and I applied to Humber that same month of june 2014 and I got admission into Humber.applied for trv for winter start date on July 10th and by october 7th my trv was approved...everybody has testimonies,but the road was rugged befor the testimony...thank God for his Grace....

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stuhporh: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=Mcjimmy post=28198945][/quote]
Am trying not to laugh and pretend am hurt, coz my fiance acts like she has been refused and not me. any way they gave me same reply, i have been travelling out of this country since i was 18 and i even paid 100% tuition, my mothers landed properties my statement of account, employment letter, letter of leave, letter of sponsor by employer, which is actually real, not doctored what else do they want? and they tell me all this bullshit. am out to jand for xmas joor and i'll get a UK MBA in supply chain in a year or two distance learning. All you hopefuls, i pray you get your TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anazp: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
eddy20:
I applied for Masters at carleton University in Ottawa in febuary 2014,I was denied admission into the school june ending...I was confused and frustrated cos I planned I would live nigeria september 2014.But I summoned courage and I applied to Humber that same month of june 2014 and I got admission into Humber.applied for trv for winter start date on July 10th and by october 7th my trv was approved...everybody has testimonies,but the road was rugged befor the testimony...thank God for his Grace....
hello. When is ur trv starting? as in the start date. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
amen..i claim it
Holu26:

Congratulations

More of this news in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Anazp:
hello. When is ur trv starting? as in the start date. Thanks
october.why?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
meritdee:

Mehn me sef, my morale is lower than a broke man's fuel tank guage. All these refusals and delays that CIC is sharing. I don't even understand what's happening again. I just need to remain positive. We all need to just remain positive. Everything really does happen for a reason. God dey... we can only hope for better things to come in days to come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
To all my people that got delayed, it will get better and it will still work out for your good!Like they say, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger kaynine59,dafinest.I got delayed once and refired and got it.never give up!!

by the way, i want to know if CIC still issues letter of introduction to be shown at port of entry?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lol funny guy. Na so o u have spoken well jare. Amen to dat everyone can't board a ship at d same Tim. Na turn by turn plc. Wish u d best in Canada boss
pchax:

If no be say dem dey do urine test for medicals, i for join you for bar smiley...
I have done it to answer your question. Thanks. You would soon do your own so be sure to stay off bars during that time. You do not want them to see some things in your sample... Cheer up bro! It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bros u went 2face idibia on me lol. It is well so I believe. Ders a good reason for this me I know it's not d 1st life disappointment I have experienced. Awaiting my docs so I can refire my awka made on dis VO dem lol.. U too much sir u have spoken well
eddy20:
it is very painful to want something and not get it...but u ve to be grateful to God that u still have anoda opportunity.'To all that are Joined together with the living there is hope,for a living Dog is better than a dead Lion....Bro,u re alive and u will enter canada by God's Grace.God is seeing all ur efforts,don't worry u will enter,just refire....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Testimony of life. I seriously tap into dis bro. God is awesome I must say. I'd join u guys soon make una go clear front for me abeg wink u r right boss. If the path doesn't have a lil ruggedness the tale can't be sweet. I concureth
eddy20:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oga Redribs fear not for what can't kill a man only strengthens a man. Yr case would be different from mine just be positive aii. It is well jare no shaking. I pray d last delay was with Me. Anytin after me na juice infested sweet medical calls... Belive man... U don get am sef
redribs:

Mehn me sef, my morale is lower than a broke man's fuel tank guage. All these refusals and delays that CIC is sharing. I don't even understand what's happening again. I just need to remain positive. We all need to just remain positive. Everything really does happen for a reason. God dey... we can only hope for better things to come in days to come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Akanni God bless u abundantly. I appreciate ur handsome post. It is well. Nothing pass God I no de shake. Only say ehn dat 37k dem chop dem must pay for it in kind... Medical kinds and trv kinds lol
akanni:
To all my people that got delayed, it will get better and it will still work out for your good!Like they say, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger kaynine59,dafinest.I got delayed once and refired and got it.never give up!!

by the way, i want to know if CIC still issues letter of introduction to be shown at port of entry?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
akanni:

Yes they stil do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
kaynine59:
Akanni God bless u abundantly. I appreciate ur handsome post. It is well. Nothing pass God I no de shake. Only say ehn dat 37k dem chop dem must pay for it in kind... Medical kinds and trv kinds lol
Be strong brother. Nd may Jah see you through.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by billtommy(m): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
pchax:

Hello, congrats on your admission. And I really envy your scholarship cheesy. Firstly, there is a part on one of those forms you download from CIC website that talks about sponsorship and tuition. Please mention the funding the uni gave you as it should cover the tuition too. After that, I believe there are some steps that can play out here:

STEP ONE
Use your uncle's office colleague and let him write a letter of introduction and sponsorship declaration. The letter of introduction can include how he met you. how he sees the potential in you and is eager to support you all the way. Let him mention if he has other dependents too. he really needs to make a strong argument as to why he wants to sponsor you and an historically based timeline may be employed too.

STEP TWO
Write a letter of introduction and really put that scholarship in their faces. Not a sentence goes by without you mentioning the scholarship and how it would help you financially. Embed a report of the total amount you are to spend for studies (tuition + living costs ($10K/anum)) and how your scholarship offsets that a little bit. Also show that you can not lose that scholarship by making refernce to you academic history and even go as far as saying that you are optimistic to get more funding based on the quality and ingenuity of your research. Cite some bodies like (NERC, Rockerfeller) or whatever that sponsors people in your area of research. Put that handsome $17,000 in front of the VO

Also, you can use a relative as main sponsor and your uncle's colleague as co-sponsor. For example, I used my Dad as my main sponsor (he is retired) and my brother in-law as co-sponsor. My co-sponsor said he is ready to assist me with 2M/annum while my Dad mentioned he is ready to take up every responsibility (tuition and upkeep). So you uncle's colleague may be more specific with the amount he wants to help you with. This should give his assistance more credibility. While a relative can take the responsibility for up-keeping (i guess your scholarship covers tuition).

Once again, Congrats! And best of luck!

EDIT: I noticed I missed out on the question on what are your chances. Dude, I have heard and seen people who got their TRVs with an SOA that is even less than $17,000. In most cases they prepared a killing Letter of Introduction and Letter of Explanation. Some used both sponsors and co-sponsors and those also prepared some killer letter of introductions. Personally, I submitted a letter of introduction (it was basically summary, explaining the documents in my application package and why they are needed. Thereby doing the thinking for the VO) and a letter of explanation (my reasons for going to canada). Once again, best wishes! And I envy your $17k grin

What's the difference between letter of introduction, letter of explanation and sop? Cos I am confused now o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.