Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825340 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thanks Dear God bless u.. Tainchuuuuu
Optimall:
Be strong brother. Nd may Jah see you through.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
This woulda been an awesome birthday gift because my birthday is a few days. sad

But I thank God for life... And good health. To refire is d mission.

Thanks to everyone that tried to make me happy on this funny day. God bless u guys on this thread. Una too much

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2014
vanrichie4u:
Gurus I saw a good offer from egypt air, lag - toronto for N167k, but how reliable are they at sticking to flight schedule time and in flight service comfort? Cos I'm to connect another local flight to my final destination.

They are reliable... I used them while traveling to Canny

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 1:08am On Nov 21, 2014
mesh2003:

I booked one way. If you don't have plans of visiting next year, u should go for a one way ticket.

Aii. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 1:09am On Nov 21, 2014
Siga:
... U dont need return... One way is ok..

Roger that sir

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 2:58am On Nov 21, 2014
kaynine59:
Thanks baba mi God bless u many jare. I sure will

Be strong for at the peak of success, you are bound to face one or two challenges.
But you will surely over come them as long as you believe that you can.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dazlinga: 5:24am On Nov 21, 2014
My friend Kaynine59, you don't have to worry about this, reason been that it wasn't orchestrated by God that you fail this..There is no such thing as God knows why, never bro, pls check yourself properly why you failed, it's not just about submitting a well packaged application, it's all about none of you and all of him(GOD). There are many spiritual factors that play a host to whether a man succeeds or not..One of them is aligning yourself under God and refiring back and knowing that a head full of fears has no space to dream. We sometimes put the fear factor which makes some fail, we often trust our own strength, I have a good packaged application will only give me a physical pass, what about the spiritual? Remember the physical realm is less proactive compared to the spiritual, and we forget to align with God who keeps the spiritual intact, many of us align but we fall to the flesh(sin)..I am not saying a man cannot fall to sin but how well do you dust yourself and fall back into alignment during this kind of crucial time of your life is important..Remember this is a phase of greatness you are about you attain, so the spiritual and physical forces must play their roles..He who tackles both realms is intact..Even if the physical application is messed up, once the spiritual is intact, success creeps in through Grace..This is for all of us that is hopeful here..and wants to refire or repackage pls do not do this without God, even if you put God, always never fail to trust totally in him and do not fail to apply the forgiveness factor when you wrong him so you don't fall out of his covering..You can't be applying for Visa and committing havoc against the spiritual protector. Pls we need to check ourselves everyday by saying this prayer: I am sorry Lord, pls forgive me and accept me back as your own, it's all of you and none of me and that way he will be there for you even when your application is been accessed by the VO. God is not sitting on the throne with koboko waiting for you to commit sin so he can take action, no..He is a soveriegn God, he loves a sinner and waits to embrace you once you accept your flaws..

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 5:27am On Nov 21, 2014
Siga:
...^^^ grin grin grin ... Maybe Canada wan give am visa ...

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 5:29am On Nov 21, 2014
the news of late hasnt been very good but we stay strong as a unit and encourage ourselves at times like dis.......denial dey pain o.....irrespective of d stage (admission or trv), one can only imagine d depth but we stay positive and remain hopeful....*Faith Evan's voice*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2014
Dazlinga:
My friend Kaynine59, you don't have to worry about this, reason been that it wasn't orchestrated by God that you fail this..There is no such thing as God knows why, never bro, pls check yourself properly why you failed, it's not just about submitting a well packaged application, it's all about none of you and all of him(GOD). There are many spiritual factors that play a host to whether a man succeeds or not..One of them is aligning yourself under God and refiring back and knowing that a head full of fears has no space to dream. We sometimes put the fear factor which makes some fail, we often trust our own strength, I have a good packaged application will only give me a physical pass, what about the spiritual? Remember the physical realm is less proactive compared to the spiritual, and we forget to align with God who keeps the spiritual intact, many of us align but we fall to the flesh(sin)..I am not saying a man cannot fall to sin but how well do you dust yourself and fall back into alignment during this kind of crucial time of your life is important..Remember this is a phase of greatness you are about you attain, so the spiritual and physical forces must play their roles..He who tackles both realms is intact..Even if the physical application is messed up, once the spiritual is intact, success creeps in through Grace..This is for all of us that is hopeful here..and wants to refire or repackage pls do not do this without God, even if you put God, always never fail to trust totally in him and do not fail to apply the forgiveness factor when you wrong him so you don't fall out of his covering..You can't be applying for Visa and committing havoc against the spiritual protector. Pls we need to check ourselves everyday by saying this prayer: I am sorry Lord, pls forgive me and accept me back as your own, it's all of you and none of me and that way he will be there for you even when your application is been accessed by the VO. God is not sitting on the throne with koboko waiting for you to commit sin so he can take action, no..He is a soveriegn God, he loves a sinner and waits to embrace you once you accept your flaws..

Lovely; very needful advice, especially for people from a dark place called nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by gavinmensah(f): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2014
hello house, how is everyone?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2014
It takes 4 to 6 weeks if you apply from abu dhabi. Here is the link http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?view=d&lang=eng
sawyersam:
I applied before in nigeria but was refused.wanna knw if the processing time in abu dhabi is shorter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2014
Lord I hope this day is good.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2014
At least, someone will benefit from this link, thanks to Damkollins.
damkollins:
To sign up for Express Entry e-mail updates, please enter your information below. 
You will receive information as it becomes available.
Follow the link below please
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry/sign-up.asp
Cheers .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Dazlinga I just woke up to read dis piece of yours and it lifted me. Thanks for the post. U are right. The human eye isn't spiritually microscopic to see d forces around tryna slow a man's progress. One needs to be closer to God. It is well. Thank you again for ur inspiring post. Good people like u are always needed around. God bless u man.

Goodluck to all expectant peeps here. Wish u guys d best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2014
Kruxit no be say u talk. E de pain enta bone marrow. But there is God

Bighead.... Lol dis ur moniker ehn... Thanks bro I hear u well. It's nt just easy. Waking up dis morning sef was a little harder. I no sleep till like 4am. Tots tots tots.. . But it is well. Wish u guys well here..may d VO favour dose expectant .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2014
Kaynine59 Thanks man. If you can still be this positive then what's my excuse? I appreciate the encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2014
hey kay sweetz hw u feeling tday
kaynine59:

Bighead.... Lol dis ur moniker ehn... Thanks bro I hear u well. It's nt just easy. Waking up dis morning sef was a little harder. I no sleep till like 4am. Tots tots tots.. . But it is well. Wish u guys well here..may d VO favour dose expectant .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2014
helo ma'm mesh am also flying turkish lagos-toronto,bt am leaving early dec 6th were's ur actual destination
mesh2003:

Have u girls booked? I am flying on d 16th. Turkish. Lagos-toronto.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2014
gavinmensah:
hello house, how is everyone?
how's you gavin mensah. Where have you been, hope the application was successful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2014
tianadiva:
helo ma'm mesh am also flying turkish lagos-toronto,bt am leaving early dec 6th were's ur actual destination
tinadiva,am flying the next day to toronto.is ur skool in toronto?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chilonchi247: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Pls fam,if am submittin cac cert nd tax receipt,must dey b in original copy or I can still provide it in photocopy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2014
kaynine59:
Dazlinga I just woke up to read dis piece of yours and it lifted me. Thanks for the post. U are right. The human eye isn't spiritually microscopic to see d forces around tryna slow a man's progress. One needs to be closer to God. It is well. Thank you again for ur inspiring post. Good people like u are always needed around. God bless u man.

Goodluck to all expectant peeps here. Wish u guys d best
man you need to realize that there are so many forces that surrounds our daily activities. Even though I don't really believe in them but now I'm starting to believe in them. When I first applied for admission, I was denied, lo and behold some of my family members who are so close to me told me it was stupid of me to have even tried to apply for a study permit in canada #CanYouBelieveThat. Only my mum stood by me. There and then I met a girl who was introduced to me by a friend she also schools in canada. We both got along so well that we fell in love, that was when my friend who introduced me to her started to wage his own war right inside of him. When I told him I want given admission. He went and told some of his jobless friends too that nemesis had caught up with me and he said God caught me and all sorts of bullshits and he even said the girl is in love with the wrong person and the wrong family, this same friend I and my family has done a lot for, even more that their 100 generation can ever pay back. Then my cousin @Bighead to me his own side of the story too and advised me to do things on a lowkey. Because it's not all ears that hears a good news that their spirits will be pleased with as it is normal for some one to be a bit jealous when someone else achieves something better than you but your level of maturity determines how you'll handle it and strive for your own. My own advice is on your next refire, do it on a lowkey. And prolly seek advices from the e-fams to guide you. It shall end in good news, BRB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2014
chilonchi247:
Pls fam,if am submittin cac cert nd tax receipt,must dey b in original copy or I can still provide it in photocopy
if it is paper route,u have to submit original
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2014
kaynine59:

it is well bro. This will only last a few days. Pls don't be sober over this issue. Just know that those that are standing tall today one had a nasty fall.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mesh2003(f): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2014
tianadiva:
U r leaving early.that's fine. Am heading to North Island College in vancouver island. My dear am yet to c someone heading my way.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2014
Hello people how do I go about starting a paper route application. Pls I'd love a response from any one who cares to help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2014
eddy20:
if it is paper route,u have to submit original
boss please how do I go about starting an application through the paper route. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
modskiller:
boss please how do I go about starting an application through the paper route. Thanks in anticipation.
for paper route,u gather all the neccessary documents which must be original,then u go to canada visa office( VFS ) in lagos to submit the documents and do ur biometric.For list of documents u need,simply read through this thread on nairaland and u will get all documents needed....this thread helped me and it is still helping lots of people day by day...goodluck....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
modskiller:

oga, check cic website na, methinks www.cic.ca or something.
Or google ' how to apply for paper route visa in Nigeria ', i got to know of nairaland through google search. Or search for ' paper route ' on this thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
... Thank God its friday... Quite a week... Next week suppose set...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
modskiller:
.Then my cousin @Bighead to me his own side of the story too and advised me to do things on a lowkey. Because it's not all ears that hears a good news that their spirits will be pleased with as it is normal for some one to be a bit jealous when someone else achieves something better than you but your level of maturity determines how you'll handle it and strive for your own. My own advice is on your next refire, do it on a lowkey. And prolly seek advices from the e-fams to guide you. It shall end in good news, BRB
You're very right Modskiller. Enemies are al around looking for whom to devour.. When I started my app,I motioned my Siblings to keep it low nd believe me anyone who hears I'll be travelling to Canada now is always surprised. Canada is a great place and only a few wil hear what u're doing and rejoice heartfully with you.. But Once u have Jah with u,believe me u'll smile.. I pray that you and Kaynine and al those delayed wil definitely smile at last.. Don't mind those jealous dogs na only God go pay them back. Be strong brother and may Jah see u through as u make him ur refuge. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.