Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828219 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kicon: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mohammedbashir:

Yes you can do a mail requesting for an update of your app and a soft reminder of your Sep 2 resumption. Quote your name,passport no and ref no as subject to accra.immigration@international.gc.ca hopfully they ll respond. Better luck

Thank you Mohammedbashir for your prompt response. I will do as advised.

Please note: I submitted through online, Do i need to make enquiry through Accra too ?

God mercies for us all ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 12:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Amefrica:

Hi,
Aside from the 2 main luggages, you're entitled to 2 carry on (a backpack and a hand luggage). You might wanna split the stuffs in the excess one, and put in the hand luggages.

I've done this - it worked! Safe trip in adv. to you.. My luggages are balanced now.
haha, I know this. It's different this time cos i'm going to live there, not just visit. so my baggage is not normal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 27, 2014
skylar2020:

lol. which one is bogan again?
is their food bad?

Lols I guess bogan fish
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 1:06am On Aug 27, 2014
Holu26:

Most likely the conversion is not properly done and
If the size of the document is more than 4MB, u will need to compress/reduce it
Thanks boss, i was able to compress and merge into MSword to form a docx, please have i done the right thing?
though ms word is part of the format.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kjbobo: 2:00am On Aug 27, 2014
GboyegaD:

I can bet this is JB and I know you know too well that I no know book like una and as such, I no make 1st class. Make you and Wale go check una convocation brochure again oooo. Moremi G/H block babes indeed as you no gree rep Moz. Sure we will.
Chai, I need run comot this section before everybody go know who I be.
A friend from Pharmacy school in Ife traced me through my posts on Nairaland. ..when I met the person in Canada. ..I was shocked!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 2:21am On Aug 27, 2014
ManTiger:
i converted it and cic online keep saying the format is not supported.
i don convert to doc but yet to upload

I think the issue is convert with Microsoft picture manager. the docs will no longer be in PDF, word or even JPeg. try using pdf compresser on the real PDF files. or scan all the docs again by reducing the resolution first.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Chisky: 3:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Finally arrived Canada!!!

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 4:45am On Aug 27, 2014
kjbobo:
A friend from Pharmacy school in Ife traced me through my posts on Nairaland. ..when I met the person in Canada. ..I was shocked!

That's so nice to know. Learnt you finished from Pharmacy however, I'm not sure I have much friends in your set except 2 of my roommates that were your set.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 27, 2014
tsam01: @chiahmakar, slimdel, amefrica, kclexa, justwise and all others... pls help with the questions below

Sorry I'm replying quite late

To be on the safe side please use a sponsor that has steady income with good inflow and outflow. Also check your tuition and be able to calculate it in such a way the account looks capable

Please avoid money lodgment, dumping 2m from nowhere will raise some eyebrows unless you explain where it came from and why.

I wish you luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 27, 2014
Nabylet:

they gave me a deadline, sept 15.
seating for d exam will take months
don't know what they want me to do.

chrigo, slimdel, amefrica, come out n help...
Sweetheart, you can get a letter from the university you finished from stating that you were being taught in English Language also mail the school that is demanding for English test explain to them that through out your study year, you were taught in English and avoid any errors while sending the email

Wish you luck dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2014
Chisky: Finally arrived Canada!!!
Welcome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 5:59am On Aug 27, 2014
please, my sponsor is my uncle with different surname, are my to fill his family details in my family information form.
Secondly, are my print my family inform, Letter of Explanation and sign before uploading.....
please i need your urgent advise....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 27, 2014
Hello all, please I need urgent Advise, I have issue of sponsorship, my uncle is my sponsor but he has just 3.9 million in his account. Please what is the minimum amount someone can have that is good to go for a BSC program and what other things can I add to this amount to boost my chances. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Klinkiddy: 6:34am On Aug 27, 2014
nicholls2013: Hello all, please I need urgent Advise, I have issue of sponsorship, my uncle is my sponsor but he has just 3.9 million in his account. Please what is the minimum amount someone can have that is good to go for a BSC program and what other things can I add to this amount to boost my chances. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Klinkiddy: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Thanks to Jah! Did my medicals at Asaju hospital on monday. Now praying for the best result.
Class starting 8th of Sept (University of British Columbia)
Abeg which is cheaper? One way or Double? Budget like 200k sha embarassed
Anybody staying in Vancouver? Cox this expensive houserent wahala tire me for Vancouver oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2014
nicholls2013: Hello all, please I need urgent Advise, I have
issue of sponsorship, my uncle is my sponsor but he has just 3.9 million
in his account. Please what is the minimum amount someone can have that
is good to go for a BSC program and what other things can I add to this
amount to boost my chances. Thanks

A good inflow & outflow of money in the account is very important not just the amount alone. Then you need letter of sponsorship and affidavit of sponsorship from ur uncle and lastly, u have to show the source of income of ur uncle. Bless u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2014
@oyeleye. Thanks, my fear is that lots of peeps dat applied with such a low acct balance got denied. The inflow and outflow is good, it's the balance that am scared of. Also house, can landed property docs Be termed as financial support?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mohammedbashir: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2014
hi please, how many days does it take to get one's docs from Accra immigration from the day of approval? some said 2weeks and I'm catching cold already.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Chisky: Finally arrived Canada!!!
congrats oooO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2014
download dopdf.. it has a better compression for pdf files
ManTiger: [size=20pt]SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE COME TO MY RESCUE....
I MERGED SOME DOC AND COMPRESSED INTO PDF BUT CIC IS NOT ACCEPTING IT.
[/size]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by TeamclicksAir: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Klinkiddy: Thanks to Jah! Did my medicals at Asaju hospital on monday. Now praying for the best result.
Class starting 8th of Sept (University of British Columbia)
Abeg which is cheaper? One way or Double? Budget like 200k sha embarassed
Anybody staying in Vancouver? Cox this expensive houserent wahala tire me for Vancouver oo
based on your budget. ..One way is good beside I doubt if you can get return with that amount except you want to transit through America. Since you have done medicals I will suggest you purchase your ticket cos it's getting more expensivexpensive by the hour.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mohammedbashir: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2014
@gydlol sorry I cldn't reply the mail pls get to first bank and ask for their form A transaction they should take it from there.

Pls anyone heading to Fanshawe this fall?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2014
People that just got their TRV approved kindly list documents submitted like we always do. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2014
Mohammedbashir: @gydlol sorry I cldn't reply the mail pls get to first bank and ask for their form A transaction they should take it from there.

Pls anyone heading to Fanshawe this fall?

thanks a lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2014
Please house, is 3.9mill acct balance too low to apply for TRV. And can landed properties be added as proof of funds. Pls house assist me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2014
how do I apply for a Canadian visa?
is 20million okay on an account
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryade: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2014
Lordopsy4jc: Hello please BaaleofMontreal, eromzzz, parisbluefox... or anyone ... Can you help me with this information about how a CAQ result is communicated to the applicants, like is an e-copy sent or its strictly by Mail to you address , also please what is the recent processing times for same.

Thanks.
Hi, the last I know is that you're sent an e-copy via your application page(Quebec) long before the hardcopy arrives by post.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2014
ValerieXO: haha, I know this. It's different this time cos i'm going to live there, not just visit. so my baggage is not normal

LOL! Well, ladies' stuff are always more than guys'. Then, I think you might be asked to pay for excess luggage shaa. cheesy

Osuofia Valerie in Canada! grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2014
ManTiger:
Thanks boss, i was able to compress and merge into MSword to form a docx, please have i done the right thing?
though ms word is part of the format.

Bro! Save as .pdf
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2014
kcluv2men:

In my own opinion, I think you're good to go but don't make use of document that will complicate your status. Thanks

Thanks smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lordopsy4jc: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2014
Ok thank you Larryade for further clarifications

larryade:
Hi, the last I know is that you're sent an e-copy via your application page(Quebec) long before the hardcopy arrives by post.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Klinkiddy: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2014
TeamclicksAir: based on your budget. ..One way is good beside I doubt if you can get return with that amount except you want to transit through America. Since you have done medicals I will suggest you purchase your ticket cos it's getting more expensivexpensive by the hour.
Thank bro! If i'm transiting through America, do u have an idea of how to get a transit visa nd is it expensive to get? Moreso, would gladly appreciate any help on how to book the one way ticket. Await ur reply bro smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.