Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825429 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joshcoli(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
tofam3k3: Did Medicals on 22nd August, school resumes on Sep. 3rd!!!, still no word from CIC. wonder why its taking forever now embarassed

Full Testimony Loading grin

#MUN

From the look of things you applied at MUN... I applied also but was told to send my results to WES for verification (by the way I finished from yabatech) and admission differed till next year. Did you apply to WES also
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kayjegs: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
The cheapest is 230k via Qatar Airways. and its leaving tomorrow 28th by 2pm and can only be booked in there office in lagos. but if thats too early for you. theres another for 155k 30th but its to montreal then from there you pick a flight to calgary then saskatoon. so total is about 210k.
you can book that only at there office.

Thanks so much. Its like that of tomorrow is too early for me considering coming from Ibadan. I think that of 30th will be a good option but is it until I get to Montreal before I can pay for airfare to Calgary and then to Saskatoon? Is that 30th Qatar Airways too? This is the best deal I have gotten yet. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by TeamclicksAir: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
kayjegs:

Thanks so much. Its like that of tomorrow is too early for me considering coming from Ibadan. I think that of 30th will be a good option but is it until I get to Montreal before I can pay for airfare to Calgary and then to Saskatoon? Is that 30th Qatar Airways too? This is the best deal I have gotten yet. Thanks
You will have too purchase a ticket to Saskatoon from westjet before leaving Nigeria. the ticket covers calgary also.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kayjegs: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
You will have too purchase a ticket to Saskatoon from westjet before leaving Nigeria. the ticket covers calgary also.

OK. So Qatar airways takes me to Montreal and bypasses the US at 155k. Then from there I connect Saskatoon via Calgary, right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Slimdel:
Please kindly call the clinic you did your medicals at and ask the reason for the delay, sometimes they forget to post results

Thanks i will do that ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
Finestlex: Canada is cool... Lovely people everywhere. Still trying to find my left from my right. Going to a world where you know no one is bullshit.. It only gets worse before it gets better.vMy flight experience with emirates was cool. They treated me like a king. Great food.. Pretty cold in the sky. The blanket given to us really worked. To those coming, bring plenty money... I'm in a home stay and paying $35 a night. No food. Anyone coming to Seneca college? Holla.. Reporting live from Toronto. For now I'm staying opposite Fairview mall. Seriously looking for an apartment. Anyone already in Seneca with accommodation support or recommendation.. Would appreciate. Got here two days ago. I'll buy a phone today. God bless us all. Would visit here once in a while till I settle. You can reach me on email. Finestlex@gmail.com Chrigo and missy.. I hail o. God bless all of us
....Welcome to Canada my brother....good to see you're settling in well....you can connect with other naija peeps during orientation....you should get accommodation shortly....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joshcoli:

From the look of things you applied at MUN... I applied also but was told to send my results to WES for verification (by the way I finished from yabatech) and admission differed till next year. Did you apply to WES also

I don't know what WES is, but i applied via myMUN portal and sent my Transcript to my faculty. Got MSC admission 2012, deferred 'til fall 2014.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by TeamclicksAir: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
kayjegs:

OK. So Qatar airways takes me to Montreal and bypasses the US at 155k. Then from there I connect Saskatoon via Calgary, right?
From there you get a flight too Saskatoon. theres a layover at Calgary. not much space last time i check. give Qatar a call
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
ManTiger:
Thanks boss, i was able to compress and merge into MSword to form a docx, please have i done the right thing?
though ms word is part of the format.

Docx works too.

Sup with ur brother's app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chibuzz89: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=Amefrica]

Sir...please can you send me your email..please I need a help from you...or you can write me on fidbox80@yahoo.com..God bless you as I expect your response....@ Amefrica
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
blink6:
Personal assets and financial status...

Used mum as sponsor with 4M as closing balance...

Fixingit! Thanks bro
Blink Blink my bro...could you list the documents you submitted please? Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
pls House am in the process of applying to a school i came across these options. pls which of the too can i choose for international student

Previous High School Graduates (no subsequent post-secondary study completed). Documents required: Official final high school transcript (and/or certificate) identifying courses completed, grades received and confirmation of official Graduation Status.*

International Baccalaureate (IB) Student. Documents required: Either an interim transcript identifying courses and predicted grades(current IB student); Or an official and final IB transcript (previous IB graduate).*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by XpensiveT(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
tofam3k3:

I don't know what WES is, but i applied via myMUN portal and sent my Transcript to my faculty. Got MSC admission 2012, deferred 'til fall 2014.

Hello @tofam3k3..plz, am willing to apply for my MSc program @MUN buh am not sure maybe my cgpa is up to d requirement needed to be considered for admission. Do MUN accepts graduates with second class lower division(2;2)? I graduated with cgpa of 2.77, do u think they might consider me if I apply? I will like to here one or two things frm you soon. Thanks

Best Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pls does MUN require English test for nigerian student
XpensiveT:

Hello @tofam3k3..plz, am willing to apply for my MSc program @MUN buh am not sure maybe my cgpa is up to d requirement needed to be considered for admission. Do MUN accepts graduates with second class lower division(2;2)? I graduated with cgpa of 2.77, do u think they might consider me if I apply? I will like to here one or two things frm you soon. Thanks

Best Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
PLEASE I NEED ADVICE FROM ANYONE..my uncle is my sponsor and am about to start my application online but he said he cant send some documents like bank statement and that he can only send it to canada embassy direct...my question is that can it possible for him to send the personal documents direct to the embassy either via electronic means...please someone should advice on what i can do....Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
looks like your uncle has got a really big trust issue with you...
You totally need to get the bank statements from him since you plan on using the online route... cos you eventually have to scan up all the documents you'll be submitting...
you just gotta talk to him and explain the whole process of application to him.. Make him understand you need to have the documents and see them cos since he dont want to show you, it means you dont even know how much he's got in it and maybe if you know how much the account turns in you may realize its not even good even to act as sponsor.. Just talk to him to let to know whats up.

kennycooly: PLEASE I NEED ADVICE FROM ANYONE..my uncle is my sponsor and am about to start my application online but he said he cant send some documents like bank statement and that he can only send it to canada embassy direct...my question is that can it possible for him to send the personal documents direct to the embassy either via electronic means...please someone should advice on what i can do....Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ifegy: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Drdreluv: SOMEONE SHOULD
PLEASE COME TO MY
RESCUE.........I wanna move to canada with my new wedded wife how Do i go about it cos dere are lot fake agent in town can anyone hint me the step by step process pls wanna move dere permanently we are both graduate

Ask here: https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by einsteino(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
please how much is needed to sponsor a 2yr msc? also is there any canadian sch that offers a 1yr msc option?

oghos2k: looks like your uncle has got a really big trust issue with you...
You totally need to get the bank statements from him since you plan on using the online route... cos you eventually have to scan up all the documents you'll be submitting...
you just gotta talk to him and explain the whole process of application to him.. Make him understand you need to have the documents and see them cos since he dont want to show you, it means you dont even know how much he's got in it and maybe if you know how much the account turns in you may realize its not even good even to act as sponsor.. Just talk to him to let to know whats up.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by boykas(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pls pple if af bim f0ll0wing dis thread nd don't understand aw u guys apply
For a start like me wot can I do
Thank u all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Na wa o the way some peeps come to conclusion when advising someone is really amazing...like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
einsteino: please how much is needed to sponsor a 2yr msc? also is there any hmmm...seems he'z scared of sending them to me via courier service coz him dy say anoda pesin fit syt am or sumtyn..am 100% sure his account is sooo boxed up tho coz na very big professional dude for there....please can he probably scan them himself and send via email to me?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
ChriGo: ....Welcome to Canada my brother....good to see you're settling in well....you can connect with other naija peeps during orientation....you should get accommodation shortly....
. Accommodation is my biggest challenge at the moment. How do I go about it... I need it asaply.. Would appreciate if you can help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by TeamclicksAir: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
lovelydamsel: Na wa o the way some peeps come to conclusion when advising someone is really amazing...like seriously?
sup... whats the issue? perhaps i could be of help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
boykas: Pls pple if af bim f0ll0wing dis thread nd don't understand aw u guys apply
For a start like me wot can I do
Thank u all

Make use of the following links;

- www.aucc.ca
- www.cic.gc.ca
- www.google.com

Also go through ' travelling to Canada' thread part 1 to 6 on nairaland.

Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nabylet: House, just got a mail from Concordia that my application is incomplete and il need to submit my result of an English proficiency test.
All the docs i sent is in English. should i call them and speak to them in english or mail them? embarassed undecided

Is it Concordia Uni in Montreal? Do you uploaded your waec result with at least C6 in english?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
TeamclicksAir: sup... whats the issue? perhaps i could be of help

Lol no issue o...'M just observing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
lovelydamsel:

The beta and correct professionally else........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by TeamclicksAir: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
lovelydamsel:

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
kanny1: The beta and correct professionally else........

If I can help I will help smiley no stress on that and no one is a preofessional here.we are all here to help and learn from each other
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
kanny1: The beta and correct professionally else........

If I can help I will help smiley no stress on that and point of correction no one is a preofessional here.we are all here to help and learn from each other
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Ajamu30: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello Admin,please I want to know duration of family nomination program in Canada,thank u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chizzy01(f): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
chichi89: So no one from abuja is flying lufthansa tonight? *siiiigh* there is God
safest journey dear. takia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.