Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828547 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:20am On Aug 30, 2014
famolino: Oga Siga, I think now I get your point about public schools. My 2 semester tuition covers the whole 2years course in Lambton.
... Humber na public school as well... Just that its abit expensive than other schools outside the city...Plus competition dey for some programs...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 12:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Siga: ...Make sure u ask enough question from the guys at the stands... every single question... U should be fine... best plans can be as high as $50 a month... so it depends how how much u use the phone...
alright, will do. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 12:45am On Aug 30, 2014
ChriGo: ....If the link i posted for humber college is right then why use it to apply for TRV?...Its just an ordinary diploma course not a Postgraduate diploma course....Check well sha.....
Its a postgraduate/graduate certificate program

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2014
Siga: ... Humber na public school as well... Just that its abit expensive than other schools outside the city...Plus competition dey for some programs...

Egbon mi Siga....your boy dey greet ooo...chilling in Ottawa right now grin.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 12:51am On Aug 30, 2014
famolino:

Please check the CIC website and ensure any program you choose qualify for a PGWP that's leads to PR

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 12:51am On Aug 30, 2014
famolino:
...Post the link....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 12:57am On Aug 30, 2014
Onyeoma3:

Egbon mi Siga....your boy dey greet ooo...chilling in Ottawa right now grin.

Welcome on board Bro. How are you enjoying Ottawa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anthoniuf: 1:02am On Aug 30, 2014
tianadiva: Anthoniuf@after applying,u will wait for a mail from the admission office requesting ur waec details,ur exam no,exam date,wrc number nd ur pin dear,#TeamManitoba#
PLEASE AM HAVING SOME DIFFICULTIES FILLING MY INFORMATIONS... I HAVE JUST MY WAEC RESULT AND ATTESTATION LETTER, WILL IT BE OK FOR ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY ONE PROGRAM KINDLY DROP YOUR EMAIL FOR EASY CONTACT OR SKYPE...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 1:08am On Aug 30, 2014
kclexa:

Please check the CIC website and ensure any program you choose qualify for a PGWP that's leads to PR
How do I do that on CIC website?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 1:13am On Aug 30, 2014
ChriGo: ...Post the link....
I think its the same link u posted. What is the difference between Postgraduate, Ontario Graduate Certificate and Advanced Diploma?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 1:35am On Aug 30, 2014
famolino:
I think its the same link u posted. What is the difference between Postgraduate, Ontario Graduate Certificate and Advanced Diploma?
....I think the link you meant is for Global business Management.....Its a postgraduate course....is that the course ??.... http://www.humber.ca/program/global-business-management.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 1:39am On Aug 30, 2014
ChriGo: ....looked it up on Humber's website...if i'm right...is this the link??..... http://www.humber.ca/program/business-management ......If yes then OOPS!!! too bad....You don enter the wrong bus grin.... You can actually get same course for less in Lambton College.....check this link http://lambton.on.ca/Programs/FT_Program_page.aspx?id=2147496155&type=CL .....The tuition fee is $6,600 per semester...you ain't gonna pay huge amount during your 4th semester cuz na coop term...just a token less than $500..Lobatan!!!.....No dey compare yoursef with Oga siga wey dey shiit $$$$$$$$$ oooo....lol......
https://www.lambton.on.ca/International/Tuition_Fees/ guess this is the link for Lambton tuition. Hope their admission no get too much wahala
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 1:43am On Aug 30, 2014
ChriGo: ....I think the link you meant is for Global business Management.....Its a postgraduate course....is that the course ??.... http://www.humber.ca/program/global-business-management.....
Exactly! You don dey turn my head (had to check my admission letter again and again.... Lol)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 1:45am On Aug 30, 2014
famolino:
I need answers on these pls.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 2:49am On Aug 30, 2014
kclexa:

Welcome on board Bro. How are you enjoying Ottawa?

Thanx my man, it has been an awesome experience all the way.
The real business starts next week, so na injury time flexing tins right now...acclimatizatin continues till next fall,with winter being the apexgrin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 4:22am On Aug 30, 2014
famolino:
Exactly! You don dey turn my head (had to check my admission letter again and again.... Lol)
....If its a postgraduate course then you got no issues....You can use it to apply for TRV....when you Land Canada, you can transfer to Lambton college....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by einsteino(m): 4:34am On Aug 30, 2014
kclexa:

Canada is really lovely. They make it so easy to settle legally
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 4:55am On Aug 30, 2014
famolino:
I need answers on these pls.......
.....Postgrad diploma is meant for graduates....while Advance diploma is meant for peeps with an Ordinary diploma.....more like transiting from OND to HND......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 5:30am On Aug 30, 2014
ChriGo: .....Postgrad diploma is meant for graduates....while Advice diploma is meant for peeps with an Ordinary diploma.....more like transiting from OND to HND......

My paddi; that thing wey you take for Niagara fall never still clear for your blood stream. Abeg which one be "Advice diploma?" grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 5:32am On Aug 30, 2014
Onyeoma3:

Thanx my man, it has been an awesome experience all the way.
The real business starts next week, so na injury time flexing tins right now...acclimatizatin continues till next fall,with winter being the apexgrin grin

Enjoy my Guy, You have come to stay so no wahala; you gone soon dey wear singlet for winter grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 5:35am On Aug 30, 2014
einsteino:

Canada is really lovely. They make it so easy to settle legally

Yes oh!!, so no need to get into any crappy immigration deals.

As long as you follow the abc steps; your PR is guaranteed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 6:44am On Aug 30, 2014
ChriGo: ....looked it up on Humber's website...if i'm right...is this the link??..... http://www.humber.ca/program/business-management ......If yes then OOPS!!! too bad....You don enter the wrong bus grin.... You can actually get same course for less in Lambton College.....check this link http://lambton.on.ca/Programs/FT_Program_page.aspx?id=2147496155&type=CL .....The tuition fee is $6,600 per semester...you ain't gonna pay huge amount during your 4th semester cuz na coop term...just a token less than $500..Lobatan!!!.....No dey compare yoursef with Oga siga wey dey shiit $$$$$$$$$ oooo....lol......
Omo!!!! Lambton's information technology professional fees na die ooo. 15,600 for 2semesters, na wa ooo. Still shouting at humber's information technology solutions' school fees.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2014
twaintoy: Omo!!!! Lambton's information technology professional fees na die ooo. 15,600 for 2semesters, na wa ooo. Still shouting at humber's information technology solutions' school fees.
Abi na, how much Humber dey collect for ur course? Guess the difference no much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2014
kclexa:

Pls, how do I check if Global Business Management in Humber qualify me for PGWP that leads to PR.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2014
famolino:
Abi na, how much Humber dey collect for ur course? Guess the difference no much
14, 400
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by harkhinthayor: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2014
Hi every1, i'm new here, i just wanna make some enquiries about student visa to Canada, the affordable school to attend, what is required etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by timmituyi: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Siga/Chrigo,

Loool....sorry to come into you guys conversation. This is serious o. One nids to be very careful both in nija n canny cos of der laws. May God help us all.

Siga: ... Mushin ke.... me i be EGBA boy... besides.... last time I went home na 2008 ... if i go now... na under G... lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Enroute2015: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2014
twaintoy: 14, 400
Please are you in Humber for Wireless Telecommunications course? I want to apply for 2015 fall.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by TeamclicksAir: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2014
harkhinthayor: Hi every1, i'm new here, i just wanna make some enquiries about student visa to Canada, the affordable school to attend, what is required etc
Googleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee remains your best friend grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2014
chichi89: Good evening people. Please for those who have been in Canada for a while, please what network can I use and what's the best plan? I am mighty confused right now. I'm seeing prepaid, pay per use etc. please help a confused sister. God bless.

If Moblicity or Wind is available in your area check em for their monthly plans another cheap one will be Koodo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Enroute2015:
Please are you in Humber for Wireless Telecommunications course? I want to apply for 2015 fall.
Not yet, aspiring to be though but not wireless telecoms course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by gavinmensah(f): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2014
kclexa:

My paddi; that thing wey you take for Niagara fall never still clear for your blood stream. Abeg which one be "Advice diploma?" grin
grin

I am in canada now, cry since 7am nig time my eyes refused to continue sleeping.

I thank God for journey mercies. @Chichi89 where r u?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.