Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? (2552 Views)

Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? / What Does Islam Say About Abortion,can Allah Forgive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by seagulsntrawler: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
jesuslovesme123: Nearly all the wars going on on earth involve muslims.

I have just read with shock, some of the unthinkable activities being carried out against the Kurds by ISIS in Iraq - women and children buried alive, women sexually abused and turned to slaves, children beheaded. I think of the merciless beheadings and bombings carried out by the cursed boko sect, and really all the shockingly violent evil things that Islamic "terrorists" are doing the world over.

When I think of these things, one question comes to mind: how does a human mind become so depraved? Why are so many young muslim men (across diverse countries, cultures and levels of exposure) so readily available to commit horrific violence? Where does such violence come from?

What is it about Islam that turns young men into violent monsters?

You need to do a little research to find answers to ur questions. Radical islam as it is known today has its root in d al wahabi movement of saudi arabia over 100 years ago(if not more). The cia has been able to manipulate and pervert the religion to further its own agenda using d alwahabi groups,actively supported by the royal family in s. Arabia. U wonder why b.haram is fighting a jihad in d midst of moslems and killing them? Muhammed asked moslems to protect people of other faiths in their midst. His followers sought refuge in ethiopia under a christian king and never gave them up cos of their belief. Cheers.
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by seagulsntrawler: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Google this short film(sorry i cant post links) `i pet goat2'. Towards d end of the film u will see d flag of islam with d crescent turned upside down. That answers some of d questions.
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by truthman2012(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
hifaif:

You know what, sweetie, there is nothing in the Qur'an that turns young men into violent monsters.

Just as there are verses in the Bible that pastors use to conveniently fleece their congregation and live extravagantly, so are there hadith that are used as propaganda tools by some Muslims and non-muslims to carry out acts of terrorism in the name of Allah.

Quran 8:12 turns old and young muslims into murderers. That is the verse of terrorism. It is only the muslims in the South West that are denying islam being violent, others pride themselves in it.
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by macof(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
although I am not.Muslim or concentrated on the Quran.
The acts of muslims around the world is so disgusting.

Violence cannot be far from a place where Muslims are majority
Am sure it has to do with the Quran itself, the messages preach violence to infidels and spreading Hate, now it all boils down to the reader trying to exterminate the infidels

Thanks to Eledumare that Yorubaland is not an Islamic state

1 Like

Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by AbdH: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
delishpot: Ibi lan bi ni! E ba wa bi won o.

Musulumi meelo lo fi oju e korokoro ri to n pa'yan?
Re: Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence? by delishpot: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
AbdH:

Musulumi meelo lo fi oju e korokoro ri to n pa'yan?

Emi o ri won ri o. Nitori na, ni mo fi so pke ki won bami bi won o, emi o le dahun Ibere yen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood / Ask A Shi'i / COVID-19: Ramadan In Mecca Great Mosque, 2019 Vs 2020 In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.