Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles (21112 Views)

Auto Policy: Stallion Motors Unveils Made-in- Nigeria Hyundai Grand / Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market / Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by ichommy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ok
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by kingsleyMbang(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Naija is advances,we need more of such innovation.
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by Wale112(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Assembled in Nigeria not made.

Only Ghana is making cars.

https://www.nairaland.com/1823935/made-ghana-cars-ready-market
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by kingsleyMbang(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Naija is advances,we need more of such innovation with concrats evidence.
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by Wale112(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nigeria only assemble the cars. They dont have brains to manufacture cars like the way Ghanians are doing. grin grin

Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by ANBAKO: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
What a confusing write up. This is because it initially states that the cost is between 1.5m to 1.99M for i10, grand, ascent, elantra and so on. As if the cost of ix65 will be 1.9M whereas only i10 and grand cost within the specified range.....

Laudable development anyway......God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by lastpage: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Wale112: Nigeria only assemble the cars. [b]They dont have brains [/b]to manufacture cars like the way Ghanians are doing. grin grin

Omo Ghana, you have come with your moronic inferiority complex again?

I even wonder why you chose a Nigerian moniker sef?
Why not @Kofi112?

Now Gerrout of here and go sell some buns and paff-paff!

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by iiichidodo: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
lomomike:
How did you know innoson produces 250hp? Which of their car models produce such power?
What is 250 horses that Innoson cannot produce??...Do you know how quick their SUVs are?
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by iiichidodo: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
donnypool:

Thats what i want Nigeria's auto industry to be like. COMPETITION
This isn't competition but it is going to turn into a beating....Innoson is gonna strangle Hyundai's bloody neck.

1 Like

Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by NITROGENN: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
lastpage:

Why not @Kofi112?

Lastpage!
See this stupid pathetic soul.Now wale is a mumugerian name.Why didn't u use those primitive names like@Eba. @Emeka-sunday.Mumugerians in Ghana are removing faeces, selling dog chains etc...I hope ur useless parents ain't included.GYIMIIIIII
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by Wale112(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
lastpage:

Why not @Kofi112?

Lastpage!

Im half Ghana and half naija. Ewu gambia
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
iiichidodo: This isn't competition but it is going to turn into a beating....Innoson is gonna strangle Hyundai's bloody neck.

lmao i like your spirit sha

1 Like

Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by skasski: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
What does mean "made"? I guess 95% of car was made in Korea.
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by iamord(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
LeoAdewale: Africa is developing fast o! Ghana too has done something similar

Kudos to both ghana and nigeria.. But don't call this developing fast.. Cos its something we are suppose to have been doing
Its still a long roadbut we can get there.. We need to have strong systems and institutions
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
skasski: What does mean "made"? I guess 95% of car was made in Korea.

they mostly mean

assembled in nigeria

like our own zimbabwe mazda assembling plant

http://www.mazda.co.zw/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=1197
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by wazobiaN9(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Wale112: Assembled in Nigeria not made.

Only Ghana is making cars.

Dear Wale, I have lived and worked in Accra, Ghana, West Africa, in the last 5years for a multinational coy.

Is it the same Ghana that you talk about?? Manufacturing is not a strength in the country, and manufacturing cars would be a sheer magical tale with the current depressing economy and general laid back attitude.

Smh. How did such a small country develop such a big head... These colonial masters sef, dem no try
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by iamord(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
Okijajuju1: Mods..

Why una delete my comment?!

Did I lie about the Vaswani Brothers?! Abi about the Chagouri family stranglehold on Nigeria and its government!

Both these familes represent the two most powerful foreign family in Nigeria. They control virtually every sector of our economy. From Food to Agriculture to Commerce.

I want to know more about those families.. I heared their money is in the wko atlantic city too..
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by acenazt: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mtcheeeew abegi na Innoson I dey buy. 5 years to come
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by legendsilver(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
datguru: this thing made fp yesterday na. Why today again
na ENDTIME cause am cheesy grin

As same topic go make NL FP twice in less than 24 hrs?
When no be arsenal that visited Wemble stadium for double trophies within 85 days
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by Pinkybush: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
lomomike: Good automotive policy and its bringing in its reward early.
The FG can further make this gain more appealing by
*stepping up its game in Power generation, transmission and distribution.
*Revamp steel plants especially Ajaokuta plant
*provide rail transports and inland water ways which ships can come up to the Confluence area (Lokoja) to berth, take the raw materials to there and ship out the finished products.
*Create more industrial parks, layouts and provide lands for these industries in Regional basis so as to start up a growth pole effect.
*Grant automobile companies some loans in conjunction with banks of industries, and the industries
*Give some tax holidays to automobile industries who can stay in production for a given number of period.
*And also engage in local and foreign training of youths in institutes to become skillful in auto-sector so they can be absorbed by the auto industries.
nice 1 broda
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by Davidbee(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
When are they recruiting? undecided
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
ANBAKO: What a confusing write up. This is because it initially states that the cost is between 1.5m to 1.99M for i10, grand, ascent, elantra and so on. As if the cost of ix65 will be 1.9M whereas only i10 and grand cost within the specified range.....

Laudable development anyway......God bless Nigeria.
That's journalism in Nigeria for you.
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by successking: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
A welcome news
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
iamord:

Kudos to both ghana and nigeria.. But don't call this developing fast.. Cos its something we are suppose to have been doing
Its still a long roadbut we can get there.. We need to have strong systems and institutions
Africa has lotta problems, so this one is still gonna boost our morale
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by xpensiv: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kindly correct me if I'm wrong, but ask yourself these:

- how much was the i10 selling for before now?
- If there is a difference in price, is the margin telling on all the hype this new development is receiving?
- how much is the i10 priced at outside Nigeria?

I never bought a brand new Hyundai in the past, I did buy a brand new kia picanto though & I know how much I paid for it when it wasn't or isn't even assembled in Nigeria, which I believe these cars are about in the same category, nevertheless I stand to be corrected but thought I should put it out there to know what a fellow man thinks, thank you.
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by peter4d2(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dey shuld also channel dis much energy 2 provide naija n nigerians a stable power. Supply.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Symptoms Of A Bad Power Steering Pump / List Of Top 10 Auto Mechanic Workshop In Lagos / Fuel Saving Tips, You May Find Useful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.