Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles (21117 Views)

Auto Policy: Stallion Motors Unveils Made-in- Nigeria Hyundai Grand / Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market / Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by prophetone(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
This is interesting. PAN Kaduna (owned by ASD Motors) has been producing the Peugeot 307, 406 etc. and has started production of the luxury 201 bhp Peugeot 508 which comes with a 201 bhp (150 kW; 204 PS), 2.2-litre turbodiesel engine which generates 338 lb·ft (458 N·m) of torque. It comes mated solely to a six-speed torque converter automatic gearbox.

The only Nigerian company making cars Senators ride.

Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by iamord(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
LeoAdewale: Africa has lotta problems, so this one is still gonna boost our morale
What I will love to hear that will trip me is converting technical schools into universities that will take care of the practical sector ..and add new courses.. That will complement the young auto mobile industry. And contribute to others
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
iamord:
What I will love to hear that will trip me is converting technical schools into universities that will take care of the practical sector ..and add new courses.. That will complement the young auto mobile industry. And contribute to others
we are the future so we should be the ones to start the hype. The question still remains "who will bell the cat??" I guess the solution should be colleges of education or polytechnics 1st before university.
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by t2luv1: 2:22am On Aug 13, 2014
ikp4succes: picture of them delivering it and Nigerians about to buy it or ah don biliv it grin grin

Okay now its time to ban importations of cars to naija

How many times someone has to keep repeating this. Stallion Group or whatever the company calls itself can not produce, assembly or manufacture any car under another company trade mark. Only Hyundai Motors can produce Hyundai cars. Its illegal.
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by bejeria101(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
I wonder when we wll ever get dis drama rite,its assembled not made in nigeria haba!
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by Natifa(f): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
Now we are talking!
THIS IS US DOING THINGS OUR OWN WAY!
Re: Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles by zik4ever: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
Good day all,
I have picked interest in Nissan products especially the Qashqai +2. Nissan motors in Nigeria are currently being sold by Stallion Nissan Nigeria Ltd. Now, I wish to know if the Nissan cars they sell are directly made in/imported from Japan, Europe or Nissan South Africa? I would imagine a direct Japanese production would be of higher quality/spec or grade? Would also appreciate any comment on these Nissan brand new cars especially the Qashqai relative to say its equivalent among the Koreans or all these South African Toyotas/Hondas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Symptoms Of A Bad Power Steering Pump / Fuel Saving Tips, You May Find Useful. / List Of Top 10 Auto Mechanic Workshop In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.