Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Drag Population To Websites Using WHATSAPP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drag Population To Websites Using WHATSAPP (906 Views)

Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. / How To Add Live Streaming, Audio And Video To Websites / Welcome To Websites Of Federal Ministries (3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drag Population To Websites Using WHATSAPP by cloudtech(m): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2014
one of the challenges owner of websites faced is lack of traffic to there sites, lack of visitors. I use the whatsapp software to advertise my sites my product its free advert but note whatsapp Dont accept AD but with this tricky advertising has become more easy for me and my customers THE TRICK IS USING THE WHOLE NIGERIAN NUMBERS pushing my advert to everybody cell phone through the app called whatsapp component give it a trial today and see the population of people buying your product and seeing mass visitors on your website you can call me on 07062303277 or whatsapp or ochenidanjuma@gmail com
Re: Drag Population To Websites Using WHATSAPP by osile2012: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2014
i see

Re: Drag Population To Websites Using WHATSAPP by cloudtech(m): 6:03am On Aug 19, 2014
its looks impossible to some but give it a trial. but Note when doing it..its looks like spamming ...but Lil has an advertiser go any choice
Re: Drag Population To Websites Using WHATSAPP by cloudtech(m): 6:03am On Aug 19, 2014
its looks impossible to some but give it a trial. but Note when doing it..its looks like spamming ...but Lol has an advertiser go any choice
Re: Drag Population To Websites Using WHATSAPP by barapistis(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Good idea
But na how much ebe self
working on pc right
and I hope uploading of text file is easy too
Re: Drag Population To Websites Using WHATSAPP by cloudtech(m): 2:08am On Aug 26, 2014
just 5k
Re: Drag Population To Websites Using WHATSAPP by cloudtech(m): 6:02am On Sep 04, 2014
people tends to run from real BIZ

(1) (Reply)

Experienced and competitive web developers are urgently needed / Admentation Payout / How To Create A Site Like Nairaland•com And Make Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.