Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,484 members, 7,823,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. (26509 Views)

10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries / Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by seankay(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
I think Norway would be perfect for my masters.I heard English is their official language
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Eke40seven(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
seankay: I think Norway would be perfect for my masters.I heard English is their official language
Norwegian is their official language but they have a lot of English speakers.
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by dolpaz: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eke40seven verily, verily i see thee,
if thou shalst bring german slang here, gott segne dich

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by donpy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please does anyone know the process of obtaining a visa to Athens,Greece
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Obiwannn: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Following...
You could also add Estonia to the list
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by james2020(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
pls i want to know the cheapest government university in austria, i want to do my masters there with an account of #400,000
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by bumitek02(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Shabi the one you people will go now and run with out even attending the school thereby making student visa hard for real people

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by tdayof(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
holyboss:
my budget is 1m-1.5 tution and accomodation inclusive and processing ( form + visa nd ol dat) wht do u tink
loool this post the.. Holyboss show your face.. Do you still remember this
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Moana(f): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
So this thread is here and people are still making sken sken threads asking for cheap universities in Europe

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Setaje(f): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Y would the mods remove my comments. Aren't we supposed to help people here.
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Setaje:
Y would the mods remove my comments. Aren't we supposed to help people here.

Yes but we don't help agents increase their bank balance.
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Setaje(f): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
justwise:

Yes but we don't help agents increase their bank balance.

Just listen to yourself. Did seun tell u that we could not advertise here. How many people do it for free. U think it's easy for someone to just get admission abroad wivout prior knowledge. It's more than just knowing the school. You need in house knowledge of certain priviledge and constraints which most times are not explicit on your admission letter till u get there. This is when u need an agent. It's not just about posting schools. You can decide to remove this one too.
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Setaje:

Just listen to yourself. Did seun tell u that we could not advertise here. How many people do it for free. U think it's easy for someone to just get admission abroad wivout prior knowledge. It's more than just knowing the school. You need in house knowledge of certain priviledge and constraints which most times are not explicit on your admission letter till u get there. This is when u need an agent. It's not just about posting schools. You can decide to remove this one too.

Yes many do it for free and many have been helping people do it here for years for free.

Any serious prospective student can get admission to any school easily without agent.

You don't need to know anybody inside or outside the school to get that done.

Only the lazy ones use agent and get scammed or ripped off.
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Setaje(f): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
U
justwise:

Yes many do it for free and many have been helping people do it here for years for free.

Any serious prospective student can get admission to any school easily without agent.

You don't need to know anybody inside or outside the school to get that done.

Only the lazy ones use agent and get scammed or ripped off.

OK o. If u say so. But My own contact is not a rip off.
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by justwise(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Setaje:
U

OK o. If u say so. But My own contact is not a rip off.

Even if it's you wouldn't say it, would you?
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Good job OP. Just keep it up. Apart from being cheaper, anyone going abroad should plan very well in terms of funds in order to avoid regrets.
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Setaje(f): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
justwise:

Even if it's you wouldn't say it, would you?

That would also make me a scammer. Would I then put my pics on my nl profile?. Think!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Setaje:

That would also make me a scammer. Would I then put my pics on my nl profile?. Think!!!!!!!

That means nothing, absolutely nothing, it could be anybody's picture. Are scammers ghost? Don't they have pictures, numbers even office addresses and still scam people?
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Setaje(f): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

That means nothing, absolutely nothing, it could be anybody's picture. Are scammers ghost? Don't they have pictures, numbers even office addresses and still scam people?

That is their problem. Not mine. I just wanted to help. My own way of helping is not for free but it is sure. Simple.
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by justwise(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Setaje:

That is their problem. Not mine. I just wanted to help. My own way of helping is not for free but it is sure. Simple.

If you have any knowledge about it and want to help people then do it here, no point asking people to contact you or contact an agent you know. We all help people here openly and free
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Naira equivalent? ?,
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
DeeTus:
Good job OP. Just keep it up. Apart from being cheaper, anyone going abroad should plan very well in terms of funds in order to avoid regrets.

Thanks bro, na who come uproot this thread wey them don bury for long

Tdayof na u?

cc: justwise
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by hasix19(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
need help on how to study in germany ASAP....i am an ND holder in accounting with 4.29cgpa(the polytechnic, ibadan) i wish to hav my degree outside nigeria to hav wider opportunity. what are the procedures and requirements....pls nlanders messiahs
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by holyboss: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2015
tdayof:
loool this post the.. Holyboss show your face.. Do you still remember this
I sight you bro smiley tho am still on it…
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2015
hasix19:
need help on how to study in germany ASAP....i am an ND holder in accounting with 4.29cgpa(the polytechnic, ibadan) i wish to hav my degree outside nigeria to hav wider opportunity. what are the procedures and requirements....pls nlanders messiahs

Google university of siena or check the itialian thread
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by hasix19(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2015
i prefer germany to italy coz i tink it is a nice place to be ....i will be glad to see someone who can assist me on this germany stuff
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
@sole thanks for this great infor
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
@sile thanks for this great infor
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by stepo707: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Thanks @ just wise......i hate all those agents.Funny thing is that most of them charge exorbitant charges and it is not even guaranteed.I have admissions to 5 universities abroad now,all i need is the scholarship.....i missed a couple of deadlines especially the NDDC own....pleas anybody have news on sure scholarships especially to australia and uk schools.thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
hometutors:
@sile thanks for this great infor

uwc bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / 10 Stunning Natural Swimming Spots In Nigeria / Auchi Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident Days To Her Graduation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.