Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. (26487 Views)

10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries / Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by gocare: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
I dey follow...... Also seeking admission for my masters....
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by oshomo200: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Pls I have HND in hospitality management with 8years working experience and I want to do my master in abroad. His there any schl in Germany that accept hnd for master. Pls I need useful information
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Moana(f): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
justwise is it possible to keep this on the first page
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by justwise(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Moana:
justwise is it possible to keep this on the first page

First page? How?

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Moana(f): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
justwise:

First page? How?
the front page of the travel section
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by justwise(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2015
Moana:
the front page of the travel section

Super mods will pick it up if they see it as FP material
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Moana(f): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2015
justwise:

Super mods will pick it up if they see it as FP material
i mean keep it on the first page like this thread "the travelling to canada part 7 thread"
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by justwise(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2015
Moana:
i mean keep it on the first page like this thread "the travelling to canada part 7 thread"

Oh ok!, nah, only 4 threads can be sticky
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tuition Free Universities in Finland

There are currently no tuition fees charged in Finland regardless of the level of studies and the nationality of the student . Remember that even when there are no tuition fees, you still need to plan your finances you are expected to independently cover all your everyday living expenses during your studies in Finland. At the moment, scholarships are mainly available only for Doctoral level studies and research.

Cost of Studying in Finland: Estimated living expenses of a single student in Finland average around 500-800 Euros per month.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tuition Free Universities in Austria.

If you are an non-EU/EEA student, federal/public universities in Austria only charge about 363.36 or 726.72 Euros per semester for tuition fees plus.17.50 Euros for the Student Union membership fee and 50 Euros insurance fee per semester. If you are a citizen of a least developed country, you may be exempted to pay tuition fees at public universities in Austria and only need to pay the Student Union membership fee and insurance.

Cost of Studying in Austria: The cost of living for students in Austria is approximately 800 Euros per month which covers accommodation, food, and personal expenses.

See more here: www.scholars4dev.com/4031/list-of-european-countries-with-tuition-freelow-tuition-universities-colleges/
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by EduRegard: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2016
[size=14pt]Nice thread on here. Meanwhile, Here is a Compiled Complete Guide For Nigerians To Study Abroad For Free.[/size]
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 30, 2017
pls is there anyone currently schooling in NHH or any other university in Norway? please pm me, its urgent. u can as well msg me if u know abt msc program in Norway
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by youngmatty(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2017
like how many million will enough to study engineering in canada or germany, e.g will 10million naira be enough?
Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Vicotu2009: 3:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Tuition Free Universities in Finland

There are currently no tuition fees charged in Finland regardless of the level of studies and the nationality of the student . Remember that even when there are no tuition fees, you still need to plan your finances you are expected to independently cover all your everyday living expenses during your studies in Finland. At the moment, scholarships are mainly available only for Doctoral level studies and research.

Cost of Studying in Finland: Estimated living expenses of a single student in Finland average around 500-800 Euros per month.

thank you for all th info, I appreciate. A quick question, will I be allowed to work as an undergraduate or masters student.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. by Mideade: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2021
Admin.... kindly help with the information of working and schooling in Finland..Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos: Agege Streets Flooded As Residents Go About Their Daily Activities (Video / Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / 10 Stunning Natural Swimming Spots In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.