Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Causes Snoring? Is It..... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes Snoring? Is It..... (648 Views)

Do You Know Snoring Is Curable? / Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Snoring? Is It..... by Romanticboy1(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2014
Its very annoying expecially when its so loud,,depriving you of a good night sleep...
This is the major reason i don't visit my Grams nor welcome his visits..no matter how the solid and soundproof the wall is...his loud snores still penetrate and get to me...i really felt like crying...i wonder how my granny copes...
These brings me to ask what could be the cause of this snoring? Is it heredity? Does it have a cure?
Re: What Causes Snoring? Is It..... by dytbabe: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2014
My son is not even upto 2
If he snores ehn, am sure u will cry all nights

He's so damn playful, I think that's the reason for his snore and u have to best him to slp as he doesn't like to slp.

I think for those that drinks too

Not all fat ppl snore oh well am chubby not fat

Tiredness mostly sha
Re: What Causes Snoring? Is It..... by Romanticboy1(m): 6:07am On Dec 06, 2014
^^Lol....serious something

(1) (Reply)

Newly Married Nurse Tests Positive To Ebola Virus In Lagos / Hope Rising: Meet The 7-year Old Sierra Leonean Boy Who Conquered Ebola Virus / How To Stop Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.