Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Tambuwal Congratulates Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Congratulates Aregbesola (651 Views)

Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Congratulates Aregbesola by yarnings: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2014
Only time will tell which party mr speaker is.he was not in osun for omisore mega campaign rally.he eat and romances the opposition party more than PDP. Tambuwal Congratulates Aregbesola
Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon Aminu
Waziri Tambuwal, has congratulated Governor Rauf
Aregbesola of Osun State over his re-election for a
second term.
In a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and
Public Affairs, Malam Imam Imam, Tambuwal also
congratulated Osun voters for exercising their
democratic rights in a largely peaceful manner.
He said with the polls over, the onus is now on the
political class in the state to rally round the Governor
to enable him administer the state for the benefit its
citizens. Thisdaylive.com
Re: Tambuwal Congratulates Aregbesola by bbello28(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2014
I love his ways.... He's after d good deeds...not a sychophants lyk odas.... Even b4 election he campaigned for aregbe...

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Congratulates Aregbesola by yarnings: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2014
@bbello.Is tambuwal truly in PDP?that could be interpreted to mean anti-party activities
Re: Tambuwal Congratulates Aregbesola by bbello28(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2014
yarnings: @bbello.Is tambuwal truly in PDP?that could be interpreted to mean anti-party activities
tambuwal said "I was criticised for commending Osun state governor's perfomance but I will always speak the truth.if sombody is doing well we have to commend such person

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Congratulates Aregbesola by nerodenero: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2014
This is a man whose emergence as Speaker was largely due to the role the opposition played either positively or negatively in his favour.

Aside the above,I think the man truly stands for justice,equity and fairplay.

just my opinion!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Congratulates Aregbesola by yarnings: 5:47am On Aug 12, 2014
Take this to Front page mr moderator,

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus...well DONE FG. President Goodluck Jonathan..kudos / September_11_2001: A Day Not To Forget / We Are All Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.