Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer (10194 Views)

The Best And Most Valuable Phone 2014/2015 / The Amazing Amazon Fire 32GB/64GB Phone!!! Price now Slashed to $199.9 till fri / Oneplus One The 2014 Flagship Killer Phone That Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by texazzpete(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
semid4lyfe: I await the Elephone P1000, the OnePlus One killer. . . .equivalent specs and cheaper price too

Hehe, you'd be utterly crazy to go with that Elephone P1000 over this. At least the likes of Xiaomi and Oppo (guys behind One Plus) have a solid pedigree.
You're also not guaranteed software updates and a Quad HD screen is just plain bad news at this stage with respect to battery life.

2 Likes

Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Thespecialone(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ndyoo: Thespecialone, If I am to get this phone from you, 64gb, am I getting the Original or the Variant?
The original sir.
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by hancock(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
texazzpete: For those folks waiting for an invite, you could just get the Xiaomi mi4. Similar specs, probably a bit better build quality and you can get it immediately.

I was somewhat interested in the One Plus One until the size - and their crazy decision to go with both physical and touch buttons - killed it for me.
i heard OnePlus will be ditching the invite system come October meaning you can order directly from their website without the invite hassle.
Xiaomi mi4 is great phone no doubt but i am sure the 64Gb version will be more than the $350 the OnePlus goes for.
5.5 inch phone is just perfect for me. the nexus 5 had a 5 inch screen which wasn't so bad either but i have fallen in love with the OnePlus screen size.
i guess its different strokes for different folks wink
And oh you can disable the physical touch buttons which i did in my case and opt for the touch bottons only. cyanogenmod are crazy dudes. lots of customization i tell ya
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by texazzpete(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
hancock:
And oh you can disable the physical touch buttons which i did in my case and opt for the touch bottons only. cyanogenmod are crazy dudes. lots of customization i tell ya

That's not the point.
The physical buttons add extra bezel to the phone, making an already bulky phone much bigger than it should be.

One plus shot themselves in the foot here with that inane 'invite' system. Nexus 6 should be out by October, and it will likely be a much better deal than this (top class specs, android l, stock android, far bigger community).
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2014
hancock:
i am not too good at doing reviews but there are countless of reviews on the OnePlus One over the internet. just Google it and you will be amazed.
i have not had any issue of heating up under usage. the battery is fantastic. one charge and i can go more than a day without trying to locate the nearest socket. grin
i gladly abandoned and sold my nexus 5 32GB for the OnePlus One 64Gb. that says a lot don't it? wink
a

Sir, kindly send me your email, mine is blupurple80@yahoo.com, hope The update u spoke about solved any issues I have been reading about on line
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by datrmon(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2014
OnePlus One Invite give away in one hour.

Please contact me

1 Like

Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Ndyoo(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2014
Thespecialone: The original sir.

How do I know I am going to get the Original OPO (OnePlusone) running on the Official CyanogenMod based on Android 4.4 and not a Variant of the same phone, which has the same specifications and the CyanogenMod based on Android 4.4 ported on it?
This is what is stopping me from buying from most people who claim they sell on Nairaland and I even read there's one that runs on Color os? Let me hear from you...
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Thespecialone(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Ndyoo:

How do I know I am going to get the Original OPO (OnePlusone) running on the Official CyanogenMod based on Android 4.4 and not a Variant of the same phone, which has the same specifications and the CyanogenMod based on Android 4.4 ported on it?
This is what is stopping me from buying from most people who claim they sell on Nairaland and I even read there's one that runs on Color os? Let me hear from you...
I asked my supplier these same questions and the answers are yes. If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't stick out my head.
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Ndyoo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thespecialone: I asked my supplier these same questions and the answers are yes. If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't stick out my head.

You're seller right? What you said above is not convincing enough brother. Perhaps you have someone who has bought the particular product from you on Nairaland?
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by johnmccony: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
My best one plus one . Camera and hardware is awesome

http://mobilefirmwaredownload..com/
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Thespecialone(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ndyoo:

You're seller right? What you said above is not convincing enough brother. Perhaps you have someone who has bought the particular product from you on Nairaland?
I can't convince you if your mind is already made up.
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by texazzpete(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ndyoo:

Why don't you just walk over to slot and buy any cheap Tecno you can find?

Your crude insistence that this seller has to prove his innocence is really distasteful. If you're that paranoid, go buy your own phone in hand.

You're pretty much going "how do I know you're not a crook? Convince me" and that's just lame.

1 Like

Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Ndyoo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
texazzpete:

Why don't you just walk over to slot and buy any cheap Tecno you can find?

Your crude insistence that this seller has to prove his innocence is really distasteful. If you're that paranoid, go buy your own phone in hand.

You're pretty much going "how do I know you're not a crook? Convince me" and that's just lame.

Before I started contacting Thespecialone, I have already seen his signature. I do not doubt his authenticity on delivering the product but the fact that there's a fake one plus one as people who I had contacted earlier on buying the phone told me the original is sold in a closet and the only means to get this phone is through an invite hence the doubt. I only doubt getting an original one plus one that is not a variant. Since he has the phone, he could have gone an extra mile of telling me more of his own commodity and why he thinks its the original. This is what I wanted him to mention. Anyway, I don't see the need explaining myself to you furthermore, you're not the seller. If it's lame to you and you think I was crude perhaps you should come and state the new laws of transacting business on top of a transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Thespecialone(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Ndyoo:

Before I started contacting Thespecialone, I have already seen his signature. I do not doubt his authenticity on delivering the product ...

Can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by ineriteitee: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
I need a Phone with these spec. Camera;16megapix with internal memory of atleast 16gig with memory card slot,double sim and ram of atleast 2gig also having a notification light.
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Thespecialone(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
ineriteitee: I need a Phone with these spec. Camera;16megapix with internal memory of atleast 16gig with memory card slot,double sim and ram of atleast 2gig also having a notification light.
Jiayu G4S
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by ineriteitee: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thespecialone: Jiayu G4S
D camera of jiayu g4s is 13mp and i need 16mp and i forgot 2 add a screen of 5.5inch..thanks 4 replying though.
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by elijahdre(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Brand new oneplusone available for sale(both 16g and 64g version).
Check pics below
Contacts:
callor watsapp:08034795720/08053627744
Details here
https://www.nairaland.com/1847548/most-affordable-smartphones-tablets-china/7

Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by texazzpete(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2014
ineriteitee:
D camera of jiayu g4s is 13mp and i need 16mp and i forgot 2 add a screen of 5.5inch..thanks 4 replying though.

You have got to be kidding me.

Please, if there's any lesson you learn from this phone section...please understand that MEGAPIXEL COUNT IS NOT THE BEST INDICATION OF CAMERA QUALITY.

The iPhone 5S has an 8MP camera and it'll give pictures as good (or better in cases) than a 20MP Xperia Z. There are phones from 2011 with 12MP cameras that cannot compare to a 6.7MP camera phone from 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by HudsonBanks(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
@hancock Goodevening Bro. I understand that a user of the OPO can send out an invite to a friend, Please will you be willing to send me an invite so I can get one as well ejoor emabinu biko sir! I'll be heading out to the UK next week so would wanna buy one immediately I have my UK bank account and PayPal sorted or even buy it immediately I land with my cousin's account.

God bless you as you consider!
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by aieromon(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ndyoo: Thespecialone, If I am to get this phone from you, 64gb, am I getting the Original or the Variant?

The major difference is the LTE bands, cyanogen logo and the OS. The color OS can be replaced with the CM11s OS upon request and can receive OTA updates. I've ordered one myself as I can't wait for a silly invite anymore.

As for the cyanogen logo, I'm not bothered as the phone will be wearing a leather case.

Without an invite, you'll most likely be getting the Chinese variant of the One Plus One.
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Thespecialone(m): 5:14am On Sep 18, 2014
aieromon:

The major difference is the LTE bands, cyanogen logo and the OS. The color OS can be replaced with the CM11s OS upon request and can receive OTA updates. I've ordered one myself as I can't wait for a silly invite anymore.

As for the cyanogen logo, I'm not bothered as the phone will be wearing a leather case.

Without an invite, you'll most likely be getting the Chinese variant of the One Plus One.

The +1 phones are manufactured in China.

So If I told you I had direct access to the factory to get the real phone, that makes an invite useless.

The truth is the phone is elusive but that doesn't make it impossible to get.

I have ordered one for a client, he confirmed its the real phone, I have one in transit and received orders for two yesterday.

So my dear friend it's very possible to get original one plus one without an invite.

I have proven it.
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Jeffy1206(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Invitation that comes once in a blue moon! Lol they claim they are cutting out resellers bla bla... While it is purely the opposite.
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Thespecialone(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Four +1 phone orders, all original all delivered. Why wait forever when pre order. 2.0 can make it happen?
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by chibs1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
hancock:

for a 64GB version shocked how possible is this?

@jayseehe I'm interested. Pls send your number to 09095061924, I would like to talk. I would want the 64GB version.
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Jeffy1206(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
chibs1:

@jayseehe I'm interested. Pls send your number to 09095061924, I would like to talk. I would want the 64GB version.
if need it, pre order the international version from me... Got some invite with which I have claimed... Contact me for more.
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by emeraldlife: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jeffy1206:
if need it, pre order the international version from me... Got some invite with which I have claimed... Contact me for more.

I tot one plus has stopped (or would be stopping) this invite procedure. They have already achieved their marketing goals for the one plus one.
Waiting for the price to fall a bit to decide if I Could get it or go for galaxy alpha
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by initialize(m): 3:13am On Nov 10, 2014
It's been a while I came here....

Too much story without proof.... What's stopping you from posting a picture?
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by Jeffy1206(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2014
emeraldlife:

I tot one plus has stopped (or would be stopping) this invite procedure. They have already achieved their marketing goals for the one plus one.
Waiting for the price to fall a bit to decide if I Could get it or go for galaxy alpha
there was a pre order on 27th October and another will be 17th November...
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by joeace2020(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2014
when you come to a phone marketing thread and the supposed marketers are only telling u i will get it for you.. infact i have done it for 10 others before without a single proof other than what they can type and expect everyone belives... then i know i am walking into a scam.. like i tell lazy online marketers... if you nor post pictures in your thread even once, na gullible ppl go dey look your side. The wise ones know better
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by frisby: 2:22pm On May 06, 2015
Jeffy1206:

Anyone selling a used oneplus one?
Re: Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer by frisby: 2:31pm On May 06, 2015
Thespecialone:

The +1 phones are manufactured in China.

So If I told you I had direct access to the factory to get the real phone, that makes an invite useless.

The truth is the phone is elusive but that doesn't make it impossible to get.

I have ordered one for a client, he confirmed its the real phone, I have one in transit and received orders for two yesterday.

So my dear friend it's very possible to get original one plus one without an invite.

I have proven it.

Anyone looking to sell a used oneplus one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Believe Glo Just Gave 300gb(picture) / Etisalat BIS Via Mobile Hotspot No Longer Works?? / Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.