Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) (858 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) by ayogabriel(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
“One day, while a woodcutter was cutting a branch of a tree above a river, his axe fell into the river.
When he cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, “Why are you crying?”
The woodcutter replied that his axe has fallen into water, and he needed the axe to make his living.
The Lord went down into the water and reappeared with a golden axe. “Is this your axe?” the Lord asked.
The woodcutter replied, “No.”
The Lord again went down and came up with a silver Axe. “Is this your axe?” the Lord asked.
Again, the woodcutter replied, “No.”
The Lord went down again and came up with an iron Axe. “Is this your axe?” the Lord asked.
The woodcutter replied, “Yes.”
The Lord was pleased with the man’s honesty and gave him all three axes to keep, and the woodcutter went home happy.

Some time later the woodcutter was walking with his wife along the riverbank, and his wife fell into the river.
When he cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked him, “Why are you crying?”
“Oh Lord, my wife has fallen into the water!”
The Lord went down into the water and came up with OMOTOLA “Is this your wife?” the Lord asked..
“Yes,” cried the woodcutter.
The Lord was furious. “You lied! That is an untruth!”
The woodcutter replied, “Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding.
You see, if I had said ‘no’ to OMOTOLA JOLADE , You would have come up with TONTO DIKEH .
Then if I said ‘no’ to her, you would have come up with my wife . Had I then said ‘yes,’ you would have given me all three.
Lord, I am a poor man, and am not able to take care of all three wives, so THAT’S why I said yes to OMOTOLA .”

The moral of this story is: Whenever a man lies, it is for a good and honorable reason, and for the benefit of others.

That’s our story, and we’re sticking to it! – ” MEN!!!!!! ARE HONORABLE cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) by fuckshit: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
All FÜCKING laughs here,
Yes! MEN!!!!!! ARE FÜCKING HONORABLE grin grin

FÜCKING sure this will strike a nerve
Re: Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) by pickabeau1: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) by crackhaus: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Good one grin
Re: Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) by tpia1: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
Another widower.
Re: Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) by SAMBARRY: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Which one is all this one now
Re: Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) by bukatyne(f): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
And what did the 'Lord' do to him?
Re: Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) by 5minsmadness: 12:38am On Aug 12, 2014
As in grin grin
Fear catch the guy grin grin
Him get to reason am sharp sharp grin

1 Like

Re: Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) by MARKone(m): 1:05am On Aug 12, 2014
I would will tell the truth to collect all three, probably push one back into the river on our way home.

Some poor men still marry more than one wife.
Re: Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 12, 2014
tra la la
Re: Men are Honest (Must Read for Every Man and of Course Women) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2014
MARKone: I would will tell the truth to collect all three, probably push one back into the river on our way home.
And you would've gotten another two for the one you throw back! Throw one, tell the truth and get two free cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Propose To A Girl Like This She Will Immediately Agree To Marry You / Save More To Have More / Males, Is It Right To Disrespect Your Girlfriend's Or Wife's Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.