Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! (40042 Views)

Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Very Important Notice For Parents!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by thecreativeguy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Presently, there's something happening around my vicinity. There is a young girl (i learn her mother is late) brought from the village to Lagos by her aunt. She had settled with her aunt's family and had being living with them for some years now, and they were sending her to school. Before now, I use to think her aunt was her mum.

But few days ago, they couldn't find her. Then it was later discovered that she've being with a boy in his house. Now that she's back home, her aunt is determined to send her back to the village. Her education is at stake (she should be in S.S.S 2 next term), and so many other things.

'Absurd' characters are often displayed by young teens (male and female) every now and then. You know, they are just finding those passions, and are just bent on experimenting with them, irrespective of what may. Let me tell you my case.

I remembered when I newly stepped into puberty phrase. We were done with our Junior W.A.E.C, and while others goes to school, the J.S.S 3 students stay at home.

I remembered how glad i was when i discovered i can now have a 'different' erection. I remembered when i discovered my penis can now bring out sperm. I was delighted when i saw the sperms coming out whenever i'm touching my penis (while looking at half-naked women or their private parts, in books or newspapers). Then i think i begin seeing girls as i haven't being doing before. I'm now very aware that by touching their bodies (especially their breasts) it will bring pleasure to me. I want to put the things i hear about sex into practice. And there was a girl, a tenant in our house.

I think she was also a J.S.S 3 student. Thus, when everyone had gone to school, we were at home. And i was imagining doing it with her. She also was just approaching the phrase, and from her gestures, it seem she also want to experiment with her passions.

But do you know one basic thing that didn't let me and her be able to have sex? BOLDNESS. I Thank GOD i didn't have the boldness to tell her that. I didn't even know how to tell her. When my mum (she's now late) ask her to call me (my mum's shop is beside our house) and she's inside our house, I will want us to utilize that chance, but Boldness. And till we begin going back to school, i never have the boldness to ask her for it.

SOURCE: http://www.creativeguyhub.com/2015/07/how-i-escaped-having-sex-in-my-early.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by donbrowser(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
[size=15pt]Parents try their best too!

I think self control matters a lot.
[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by thecreativeguy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Continuation...

Nevertheless, something keep coming into my mind(even now that i'm writing this). Something keep telling me that if we had have sex then (even if it's once) she will get pregnant. And even if she didn't get pregnant when me and her did it, other guys will have sex with her and impregnate her. And when her parents ask her who slept with her, she will certainly call my name. Now imagine if that happened to be the cas, a young J.S.S 3 teenager already a father! It will be a big disgrace to my family, and it will certainly have some effects on my future. So, I will give parents some advises.

You should take this issue seriously. When children are approaching puberty, they experience changes. They want to experiment those passions they are yet to know how to tame. So parents must play an active role; hence your child put you to shame. What should parents do?

Don't give them too much chance. After my episode with that girl, I would have being having sex around (even with prostitutes- I will still talk about that in another post) but my mum doesn't give me and my siblings 'anyhow' chance. Before we can go play football, we seek permission. So, no chance for nonsense!!

Don't belong to the school of thought of 'Our world has changed, they can't but do it, let just teach them contraceptive'. That's wrong! Our traditions and cultures (either Ibo, Yoruba, or Hausa) celebrates virginity. Even our religions (I'm a Christian, and I know this) encourage chastity.

So, encourage your children to embrace chastity. Let them be chaste, it's for their own good!
lalasticlala, ishilove
http://www.creativeguyhub.com/2015/07/how-i-escaped-having-sex-in-my-early.html

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Ojestas(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
In Rudeboy's voice "I get a story, story. . this na our story story story . ."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Lousymouth(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
K we have heard... At least boldness has saved a minor from becoming a father..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by gbaskiboy: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Story for the gods

5 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by pascal2young(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
buhari

4 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by anthoniaz(f): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
May God give parents the grace and strength to be able to raise their kids well.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by ijbeauty(f): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Testimony time.....

Praise the lord!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by rifasenate11(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Too long to read joor..
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Jboy5050(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
#Gbam
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by jammani(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
How did the OP did it, his post wasn't censored, even brea'st couldn't change to bosom like it will always do

4 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by ITbomb(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
So you now have the boldness to tell us how lack of confidence tortured you in JS3.
Can you now tell us what you did when you found out you had an election and no girls around.

My Windows 10 Enterprise is now fully activated and nairaland looks much better on Edge Browser
Click here to get the working ISO and how to install without creating a Bootable USB or DVD

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by grin88(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
R
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by pharmow: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cough
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by maxiuc(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
We have heard We thank God for your oya next

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by milezken(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
cry Hmmmmmm dats quite intrestin but how many of our teens can do same
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nihilist: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
What a very dull boy this OP is...

6 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Marksule(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by thundafire: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
SO NA DIS TRASH MAKE FP CHAI NL ADMIN UNA DY SLEEP DY APPROVE SHIT

5 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by damiloladuke: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
but you having it in full force na, bah?

cool, write up Bro.... keep it up

CHECK MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by eljanfortis(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wow
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by acorntree(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ok
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by sexaddict08(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
thank God for ur escape.... me I fall yakata after pressure, now it has cost me a lot. I'm a sexaddict...

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jehovah
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by glamourroudy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
There is a limit to what parents can do.....it all boils down to self-control

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by johnwizey: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oh boy u miss o
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by freesinzu(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ok
Re: How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! by UnknownT: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
I can relate to this. After my junior waec then, moved over to PH to spend the long holidays with popsy. Along the line, I never knew how it happened but the land lady's daughter, we started making out. When dad had gone to work, my sister had gone to computer lesson, she would come over and we would start kissing, but each time she asked for sex, I refused and each time she would always say I don't love her. And I will try explaining to her why we shouldn't do it always using she could get pregnant as excuse. Till I finally left to start the new session, each time I remember our escapades now, I just shake my head for myself, who knows what would have happened then, cos she is already developed, condom was never an option then neither have I read about withdrawal method grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Man And His Younger Sister Met After 7 Years / 5 Things You Will Miss When You ‘japa’ From Nigeria / Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.