Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Without Restitution, You Cannot Get To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without Restitution, You Cannot Get To Heaven (1457 Views)

Age Falsification: How Do I Make Restitution? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Restitution, You Cannot Get To Heaven by febbynwa2(f): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
There was a man who got born again at the age of 40. He started serving God faithfully, did all His commandments, kept His laws and statures. Helped the poor and the needy, study God's word and pray always. Attended all the church weekly activities until He was at the age of 70. One day, As He was sleeping, Jesus appeared to him in his dream and took him to heaven and shew him his own mansion. The man was very happy. Jesus said to him,' all these are yours because you have served me faithfully but I HAVE SOMEWHAT AGAINST YOU'. The man when he heard this, was very sad and said,'Lord, I have done all that you have commanded me. Tell me what evil I have committed and I will repent of it'. Jesus said,' you are a thief. You impregnanted your wife and married but you have not paid her dowry. Even though, she is old, you are a thief. Pay her dowry and be free.' The man woke up and promptly did what Jesus has commanded him and paid her dowry to her relatives. So, my friends, if you are stil owning what belonged to anyone, whether you borrowed or stole them, you are a thief and a debtor. Jesus is warning you to restore them back before it is too late to die in your sins. For your salvation to BE GENUINE, you must RESTITUTE. If you have done any fraudulent means, you must restitute. You have done exam malpractices, you must restitute and if you can resit another exam, write a letter of Restitution to WAEC office in Lagos and pray for favour and mercy for the hearts of all men(people) are in God's hands. If you have borrowed and have not restored, do it immediately and if you have stolen, return it to the rightful owners but if you cannot return, go and ask for forgiveness and if you cannot find them, ask God to forgive you. And if you still have the borrowed or stolen properties but cannot find the rightful owners, give them to the church for building of the church. Jesus is coming very very soon and Rapture is near. Watch out for. Satan's uncountable snares and traps and tricks and strategies and visible and invisible agents. Repent from your backslidings and God will surely forgive you. Fear God and depart from evil for the fear of God is the beginning of what?? Wisdom. Pray for wisdom and strength and courage to do all these things so shall you proper. For it is written: he that covers his sins shall not prosper but he that CONFESSES and FORSAKES them shall have mercy. May the mercies of God and His lovingkindness be bestowed on you all in Jesus' name! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Without Restitution, You Cannot Get To Heaven by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
What's this? Christ said go n sin no more! Where is your doctrine from?
Re: Without Restitution, You Cannot Get To Heaven by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Without Restitution, You Cannot Get To Heaven by Blackfire(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
though partly an atheist, restitution is a doctrine i believe in the bible
Re: Without Restitution, You Cannot Get To Heaven by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Blackfire: though partly an atheist, restitution is a doctrine i believe in the bible
Part -atheist, part what?

(1) (Reply)

"What Is The Immaculate Conception?" / Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? / Ten(10) Things God Wants You To Remember!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.