Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

President Goodluck Described Patrick Sawyers As Pure Madness And Craziness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Described Patrick Sawyers As Pure Madness And Craziness (991 Views)

Protest In Benin As “Pure Water” Sells For N20 / Jonathan Describes Late Patrick Sawyer Actions As Pure ‘madness’ / GEJ Describes Late Patrick Sawyer Actions As Pure Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Described Patrick Sawyers As Pure Madness And Craziness by crusader01(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday
at the annual Interfaith Conference in
Abuja describef the actions of late Patrick
Sawyer, the man who reportedly
imported #Ebola into #Nigeria, as pure
‘madness’ and craziness.

Excerpt from Vanguard :

"My conversation with the WHO DG, Dr
Margaret Chan was revealing, she said 60
per cent of the transmission was spread
during burials. That is why in my
announcement, I’ve been saying that
people should be careful about burials.”
“Some people like burial ceremonies. This
is not the time for burial ceremony,
somebody is dead, he is dead, leave him
there. This is not the best time for those
ceremonies.”
“If he is dead, he is already dead, Sawyer
that brought this Ebola to Nigeria; his
sister died of Ebola. And he started acting
somehow, his country asked him not to
leave the country, let them observe him,
but the crazy man decided to leave and
found his way here.”
“As a government, we promise that we
will do everything humanly possible to
contain the #Ebola virus."

www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/ebola-patrick-sawyer-behaved-like-a-mad-man-president-jonathan.87883/
Re: President Goodluck Described Patrick Sawyers As Pure Madness And Craziness by lilprinze: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
lol bt i thought dy said dy cremated hiz body bef dy buried him if dy truly cremated hiz bdy v.well i dnt tink dere cn still b any wy d ebola virus wont die nd hw many ppl even attended hiz burial sef him hiz talking lyk thousands of ppl attended hiz burial . i cnt remembere any tym d president ever warned us abt attending burial ooo
Re: President Goodluck Described Patrick Sawyers As Pure Madness And Craziness by 76Naira(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
An unprepared mind will always blame circumstances.
We as a nation Mr. president are just too laid back and unprepared.
You don't know our population to the nearest 10k people. Our immigration team cannot say for sure who enters and leaves by sea or land.
until today, we are still speculating about the kidnapped girls and each time we claim to chase Boko boys into hiding, the sack another village.
Our MMA airport is one of the worst I have been to the 20 countries I have Visited including 6 in Africa.

Stop talking and lead us from a stagnant nation to a proactive, progressive one. We need to wake up and take our place on this African plate.
That's of cause when you guys at the top stop fighting over loots and really focus on the future of this nation.
Re: President Goodluck Described Patrick Sawyers As Pure Madness And Craziness by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
GEJ is on point,I lack words to describe this Late Suya of-a-thing.
Re: President Goodluck Described Patrick Sawyers As Pure Madness And Craziness by emmatok(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
crusader01: President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday
at the annual Interfaith Conference in
Abuja describef the actions of late Patrick
Sawyer, the man who reportedly
imported #Ebola into #Nigeria, as pure
‘madness’ and craziness.
Excerpt from Vanguard :
"My conversation with the WHO DG, Dr
Margaret Chan was revealing, she said 60
per cent of the transmission was spread
during burials. That is why in my
announcement, I’ve been saying that
people should be careful about burials.”
“Some people like burial ceremonies. This
is not the time for burial ceremony,
somebody is dead, he is dead, leave him
there. This is not the best time for those
ceremonies.”
“If he is dead, he is already dead, Sawyer
that brought this Ebola to Nigeria; his
sister died of Ebola. And he started acting
somehow, his country asked him not to
leave the country, let them observe him,
but the crazy man decided to leave and
found his way here.”
“As a government, we promise that we
will do everything humanly possible to
contain the #Ebola virus."
www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/ebola-patrick-sawyer-behaved-like-a-mad-man-president-jonathan.87883/

Why is he using the word "crazy".
Re: President Goodluck Described Patrick Sawyers As Pure Madness And Craziness by Truckpusher(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
emmatok:

Why is he using the word "crazy".
What isn't crazy about a fellow that knew that he has an infectious disease but decided to board a commercial airline?

In fact, he is a medical terrorist.
Re: President Goodluck Described Patrick Sawyers As Pure Madness And Craziness by emmatok(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
Truckpusher: What isn't crazy about a fellow that knew that he has an infectious disease but decided to board a commercial airline?

In fact, he is a medical terrorist.

lol,
Its wrong coming from the President, its a sign of anxiety.
Re: President Goodluck Described Patrick Sawyers As Pure Madness And Craziness by Truckpusher(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
emmatok:

lol,
Its wrong coming from the President, its a sign of anxiety.
Ethically it is wrong. But c'mon! we are just humans and sometimes we can't help it but allow our emotions to becloud our judgement and utterances.
Re: President Goodluck Described Patrick Sawyers As Pure Madness And Craziness by doctokwus: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nothing best describes d action of mr sawyer than it being that of a crazy,deranged human being,out to destroy as many pple as he cud.As more revelations of his actions frm his escaping quarantine in liberia to those in d hospital ward in nigeria,come to light,d president aptly described sawyer,who shud henceforth b tagged "angel of death".Its only saddening dat he was a fellow blackman.
Re: President Goodluck Described Patrick Sawyers As Pure Madness And Craziness by redsun(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Infact,the whole Liberian system is crazy for not forcefully sectioning him.

(1) (Reply)

Rep Blames Mass Failure In WASSCE On Epileptic Power Supply. / Oil River State: Ijaw Youth Council And Akwa Ibom Youth Movement At Loggerheads / Videos For All Brutally Handled By The Nigerian Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.