Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Who Funds Islamists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Funds Islamists? (460 Views)

Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam / American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Funds Islamists? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Following the current wave of terrorism, i keep pondering on this question? Please who funds this islamists
Re: Who Funds Islamists? by pussygotlips: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mumu religion always causing troubles,

All their preaching is about toto,
Yes u heard me,
Sometimes I smh whenever I listen to their yeye preaching especially during fasting period,they keep on repeating samething, toto this toto that and so on.
imagine a poor man in the north ending up in marrying four toto's

MAKE UNA FORGET TOTO AND ACCEPT JESUS OOO
Re: Who Funds Islamists? by Dymondgurl(f): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
I think its their oil and gold rich sheiks and imams in d arab countries.
Re: Who Funds Islamists? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
You may be right, but what will they gain?
Dymondgurl: I think its their oil and gold rich sheiks and imams in d arab countries.
Re: Who Funds Islamists? by Dymondgurl(f): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Unibenstudent: You may be right, but what will they gain?
fulfilling what ever it is their quran tell them. Crazy bunch I say!
Re: Who Funds Islamists? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
I think its the Americans and thier c.i.a that are funding them so as to fast track the breaking apart of Nigeria
Dymondgurl: fulfilling what ever it is their quran tell them. Crazy bunch I say!
Re: Who Funds Islamists? by Dymondgurl(f): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Unibenstudent: I think its the Americans and thier c.i.a that are funding them so as to fast track the breaking apart of Nigeria
what does america stand to gain from d disintegration of this country?
Re: Who Funds Islamists? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
America will do anything to get control of nigerians sweet oil, so when Nigeria dissolves no one will be able to check mate the in flux of American oil companies in Nigeria
Dymondgurl: what does america stand to gain from d disintegration of this country?
Re: Who Funds Islamists? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
.America will do anything to get control of nigerians sweet oil, so when Nigeria dissolves no one will be able to check mate the in flux of American oil companies in Nigeria
Dymondgurl: what does america stand to gain from d disintegration of this country?

(1) (Reply)

Put Something In Folks, Don’t Take Anything Out Of Them / Ridiculous! Will You Call Him A Man of God? / Enjoy Your Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.