Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head (5690 Views)

Chinese Wonder: Severed Hand Saved By Being Sown To Ankle / Kenya Police Commissioner Johnston Kavuludi Sent Severed Head / Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
“That’s my boy.”

Those are said to be the proud words of a convicted terrorist who tweeted out a photo of his young son holding up the severed head of a slain Syrian soldier.

The photo, published in The Australian newspaper, reportedly shows the son of Khaled Sharrouf, a Sydney man who fled to Syria last year and joined up with Islamic State militants. The boy, wearing a blue shirt and a blue watch, uses both hands to grab fistfuls of hair to hold the head up for the camera.

[link to www.theblaze.com]

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by 3kay945(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Damn lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Plus10(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Like father like son!

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Galadimabawa: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Demmit

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by overhypedsteve(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
He will grow up to be worst than the devil. There is no law. Things are far apart

2 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by JustCurious: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sadly, his heart of flesh has been replaced with a stony one. Poor little one. May you find Christ before death...Amen.

13 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Dubby6(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Omo this one is strong...
C is e hold d head like toy
But smpeople no dey reason oo...teaching ur son evil

2 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by fitzmayowa: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jihadist/rag heads causing trouble/killing since 600BC...SMH

2 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by fitzmayowa: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jihadist/rag heads causing trouble/killing since 600AD..SMH

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by dhardline(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tufia...Ekwensu bi nu uwa.

3 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by priscaoge(f): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Agwo aghaghi imu ihe odu ogologo undecided

(A Snake must give birth to a long thing)

10 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by kekakuz(m): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
the end is here. thus I'd surely an end time something

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Daniel058(m): 2:26am On Aug 12, 2014
I blame Mohammed!!

6 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Teephar(f): 2:41am On Aug 12, 2014
Daniel058: I blame Mohammed!!
y if I may ask

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Faun(m): 2:44am On Aug 12, 2014
You know, it's pictures like this that make me support the continued extermination of Muslims in Gaza.

14 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Blackfire(m): 3:09am On Aug 12, 2014
Teephar: y if I may ask
you dont know or u want to practise taqiya or kitman?

3 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by uken73(m): 3:09am On Aug 12, 2014
See how this young (innocent) boy is groomed from such an early age to be a devil.
These guys are terrible.

3 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Vivalavida99(f): 4:08am On Aug 12, 2014
Even the devil himself will cringe seeing this. What a world we live in.

3 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Kalvan1000: 4:09am On Aug 12, 2014
Amazing. That's a hardcore kid.

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 12, 2014
really? It's amazing to you?
this is horrific!
Kalvan1000: Amazing. That's a hardcore kid.

2 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 12, 2014
**In the words of our Muslim brothers** "he is not a good Muslim, he deviates from the teachings of the prophet"

Abeg what is the teaching of the prophet?...

12 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Kalvan1000: 4:55am On Aug 12, 2014
Ladystewie: really? It's amazing to you?
this is horrific!

Yep. Amazing and shocking. It's not everyday you see a kid holding a severed head. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Dibiachukwu: 5:07am On Aug 12, 2014
Bad a.s.s mosquitoes.

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 12, 2014
Even the boy can overthrow the devil in Hell.

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by kaeto(m): 5:22am On Aug 12, 2014
Islam, the religion of piss.

3 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 12, 2014
My sympathy is with the boy's mother. She is in for a long ride with this one

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by hungryboy(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by Dreyl(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2014
This life,look at d way the kid is holding the severed head and smiling chai!

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by amakufrancis(m): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2014
blood of God

1 Like

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:46am On Aug 12, 2014
Should i arrive at a conclusion that majority of muslim men dont like sane enviroment,they trive in chaos

7 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by ChiSun27(m): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2014
How will God judge those practicing Islam angry

3 Likes

Re: ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head by oyatmicah(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2014
sorry pipz bt dia is noting to show dat d boy is even a muslim

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 African Countries Forced By France To Pay Colonial Tax / Taiwan And Japan's Joy At AUKUS Submarine Pact To Take On China(Pictures) / Dupe Helen Awoyemi, 15, Killed In Norway Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.