Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 (1248 Views)

Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 / Good Tips To Help You Get Accepted To A CPA Network By Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi / I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by Princeerafe: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hello Guy

Today am here to reveal a foolish scammer to you guys, this guy is a really big fool and he is claiming he earns alot of money; that's a very big lie in fact he is a newbie and a scammer he own this sales-page http://fiverrs.biz/mm please don't buy anything from him.

His name is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi and ever since i have being online buying product on how to maximize my income online this fool is the biggest idiot i have ever bought his product.

can you imagine after all the promises made on that page what he offered is pencil sketching and that very gig is part of the poorest gig on fiverr even the top rated sellers don't have up to 5 orders in queue but he claimed he made $4000 from that very niche in a month.

Greetings to the boss @Abiola i bought your bought of your package and i will gladly say you are the best of the best, i spent 20k on your package but it has really help me make more than 200k on fiverr; God bless you boss.

After contacting this fool Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi he told me i should wait for 60 days before he can refund ordinary 3k and he knew this was worthless but he just decided to scam newbies i pity him.

Guys be careful Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a thief, and a lie and the best scammer in this group

Please be careful not to fall a victim to this scammer

fear this page my people http://fiverrs.biz/mm/
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by fattbabakay(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
L0L...dat's not his real name man!...d name is different 4rm d account name he wote over there...That's one of dos ways to sense scam!
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by Princeerafe: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2014
when i went to pay in he gave me a different name to pay in is mankanjuola caleb, please be careful of him

1 Like

Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by GodMode: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2014
RUBBISH

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by Princeerafe: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
@Godmode i know you are either the guy or you are just another foolish scammer
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by wigo: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by GodMode: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Princeerafe: Princeerafe i know you are either the guy or you are just another foolish scammer

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLjva2n3dmLtCVTVHUOb6PCwoEDtPYGMN3AddntZas-plkCcn6CJY7MsaqiA[/img]
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by Vstuffs(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2014
fattbabakay: L0L...dat's not his real name man!...d name is different 4rm d account name he wote over there...That's one of dos ways to sense scam!
Different in Account name sometimes doesn't mean one is a scammer.
Like me I have receive different payments from different people through my mother bank account.and no pros
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by fattbabakay(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2014
Vstuffs:
Like me I have receive different payments from different people through my mother bank account.and no pros
If I were to pay u,i'll think twice tho...
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by fattbabakay(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2014
Vstuffs:
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by Tolzeal(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2014
Princeerafe: @Godmode i know you are either the guy or you are just another foolish scammer

Supporting This Thread might Be needful :

https://www.nairaland.com/1843913/thinking-reputation-button-nairalanders
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by shegeblend(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Princeerafe: when i went to pay in he gave me a different name to pay in is mankanjuola caleb, please be careful of him
I want to use this medium to congratulates my colleagues popularly called (AJU AyA) for the journey so far as it is not easy i must say. AS student life is the best anytime any day. Now during your service year, it is better and a very good thing to starts researching on how to starts a brand new thing, what new innovation to lay your hands upon? where will this idea be located? and when to starts a brand new thing. Not untill after your service at all you will be thinking of how to provides answers to those questions. he who failed to plan will find it tough to make an head way, write your visibility study required to implement your new idea while you are still in the service. After your service just go ahead to carry out your proposed plans. by this you will employs many of your colleaques and eventually reduces the level of unemployment in our country.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
interest
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by Abefedahunsi(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Yes, this omoluwabi oluwadahunsi and my website is www.abefe.com please let this guy tell me how i have scam him.
I got this information late and i guess this is already trending, I started getting phone calls lately and i need to respond.

Please Young man, can you please tell the whole house how i have scammed you?
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by dazekid(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Abefedahunsi: Yes, this omoluwabi oluwadahunsi and my website is www.abefe.com please let this guy tell me how i have scam him.
I got this information late and i guess this is already trending, I started getting phone calls lately and i need to respond.

Please Young man, can you please tell the whole house how i have scammed you?

The issue with all of you "Information Marketers" is that you exaggerate and overly hype what you do to the general public and so when what you preach/advertise falls short,it tends to seem like it was all a hoax and by extension, a scam..Rather than say you make money doing stuff that is relatively subjective,you make it seem like once you read the ebook then even my grandma can make money..
I make money with solo ads and fiverr so I will never come out to make it seem easy because unlike what you stated on your sales page,you will not start making money today.,,
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by Youngzedd(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
The way people reason eeh.

I thought the guy didn't deliver the package when I looked at the title.

@OP

Define scammer?

Scammers don't deliver products.
Hit and run is what they do.

Get your facts right.
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by Abefedahunsi(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Still can't get this right, I sent the product he bought, he further called and tell me he want other things, then i told him he'd have a refund within 60 days as my policy stated.
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 by Princeerafe: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abefedahunsi:
Still can't get this right, I sent the product he bought, he further called and tell me he want other things, then i told him he'd have a refund within 60 days as my policy stated.

Hmmm brother you are such a pity scammer and a thief. so because i haven't being frequenting nairaland due to my busy schedule you started trying to make other think you are not a scammer lolz. if you are not a foolish and rotten scammer why did you block me on facebook? anyway i am happy i have made more than thousands of what you scammed me off. yoU SAID 60 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEED RIGHT? OK i need my money back now pity thief. Abeg e i dash your mama and papa the money make them add take try you well because if you continue like this you will get killed one day by any angry youth

(1) (Reply)

Web Design/management Training / How To Implement E-transact Payment On Wordpress Site / Is It Safe To Combine Mgid Ads With Google Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.