Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

OsunElection: When Two "Corns" Dont Make A Right: My Take-Away From The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OsunElection: When Two "Corns" Dont Make A Right: My Take-Away From The Election (635 Views)

Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times / Something Is Definitely Not Right - My Thoughts / Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OsunElection: When Two "Corns" Dont Make A Right: My Take-Away From The Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Osun election has truly come and gone, leaving the winner celebrating as expected and the loser gnashing his teeth! However today is not a day for a long essay or epistle on the general conduct of the election but for the reflection on the lessons picked before, during and after the Election, as itemized below:

1. When the people are resolute in protecting their votes, not amount of corn can sway them.

2. Nigerians Have now confirmed Obanikoro as a Minister Of Electoral Defence.

3. Nigerian Army Does not need the 1Billion loan, jonathan is bent on borrowing, as evidenced by the kind of weapons and ammunition at their disposal in the just concluded election. All they need is just to deploy the same personnel they used in osun to Borno State and recapture Gwarzo from Shekau.

4. The desperation of jonathan in seeking to retain his seat, is now on the overdrive. The reason he flew to Osun to cordinate the failed capturing.

5. Finally, PDP online have suddenly become sober and conciliatory, begging the "supporters of APC" to at least respect the office of presidency, if not jona.

You are free to add yours tongue

1 Like

Re: OsunElection: When Two "Corns" Dont Make A Right: My Take-Away From The Election by meforyou1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Op, boy, heart attack is a dangerous sickness. Go take your drugs. And remember to post the long awaited ebonyi pictures

1 Like

Re: OsunElection: When Two "Corns" Dont Make A Right: My Take-Away From The Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
meforyou1: Op, boy, heart attack is a dangerous sickness. Go take your drugs. And remember to post the long awaited ebonyi pictures

Stay on the topic!

1 Like

Re: OsunElection: When Two "Corns" Dont Make A Right: My Take-Away From The Election by meforyou1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Stay on the topic!
fake igbo, fake female, are u now a fake mod?

1 Like

Re: OsunElection: When Two "Corns" Dont Make A Right: My Take-Away From The Election by mrjangaweed: 1:17am On Aug 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Osun election has truly come and gone, leaving the winner celebrating as expected and the loser gnashing his teeth! However today is not a day for a long essay or epistle on the general conduct of the election but for the reflection on the lessons picked before, during and after the Election, as itemized below:

1. When the people are resolute in protecting their votes, not amount of corn can sway them.

2. Nigerians Have now confirmed Obanikoro as a Minister Of Electoral Defence.

3. Nigerian Army Does not need the 1Billion loan, jonathan is bent on borrowing, as evidenced by the kind of weapons and ammunition at their disposal in the just concluded election. All they need is just to deploy the same personnel they used in osun to Borno State and recapture Gwarzo from Shekau.

4. The desperation of jonathan in seeking to retain his seat, is now on the overdrive. The reason he flew to Osun to cordinate the failed capturing.

5. Finally, PDP online have suddenly become sober and conciliatory, begging the "supporters of APC" to at least respect the office of presidency, if not jona.

You are free to add yours tongue

Thunder fire you bastard iidiot son of a thief
Re: OsunElection: When Two "Corns" Dont Make A Right: My Take-Away From The Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Thunder fire you bastard iidiot son of a thief

Mechanical fool, stay on the topic!

1 Like

Re: OsunElection: When Two "Corns" Dont Make A Right: My Take-Away From The Election by mrjangaweed: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Mechanical fool, stay on the topic!

Mr Ngeneukwenu may thunder finish ur family and friends

Stupid hopless son of an armed robber
Re: OsunElection: When Two "Corns" Dont Make A Right: My Take-Away From The Election by thunderrider: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
we should start looking at issues

and give constructive criticism

let stop undue sentiments

forge ahead on the premise of constructive criticisms

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Ebola Drugs Name...nano Silver Send To Nigeria / Nigerian Newspapers: 10 Things You Need To Know This Tuesday Afternoon / The Most Criticized But The Most Performed( President Goodluck Jonathan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.