Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How To Produce Hand Sanitizer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Produce Hand Sanitizer (6545 Views)

How To Prepare Hand Sanitizer / Does Hand Sanitizer Kill Ebola Virus? / Hand Sanitizer: Which Shop/outlet Has Stock In Lagos? - Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Produce Hand Sanitizer by stellybebe(f): 12:12am On Aug 12, 2014
I will teach you how to make hand Sanitizer from comfort of your home with a small capital. This produce sell life gold all over Nigeria in this era of Ebola, as we all know that sanity is wisdom. And I will show you how I make money from it every day. If you like to be part of this, please send an email with the subject HAND SANITIZER to mmusibau@gmail.com, I will send you a step by step do it yourself produce

1 Like

Re: How To Produce Hand Sanitizer by Bigheart(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2014
I am interested in the making. I have sent you a mail.
Re: How To Produce Hand Sanitizer by stellybebe(f): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2014
Bigheart: I am interested in the making. I have sent you a mail.
I have replied your email
Re: How To Produce Hand Sanitizer by NotNairalandi(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
if u really want to help people as u stated. post it here.but if nooo.....to hell with you.! grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Produce Hand Sanitizer by lordaustin(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
I am interested too, I have sent you a mail also. Thanks
Re: How To Produce Hand Sanitizer by 123papas(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
You can call 08096855836 for supplies. Dispensers refills also available
Re: How To Produce Hand Sanitizer by Theonlyway: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
All you need to make a home produce hand sanitizer is aloe vera gel, ethanol, essential oil, glycerin, fragrance and colour
now the percentage ethanol is very important in the mixture your packaging is also important depending on the market
or the means of usage.

You can visit some place where this product is made and the get the materials you need to get started. the market is already available
ayobamiasinubi@gmail.com

Re: How To Produce Hand Sanitizer by Femnixsoaps(f): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
good

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank To Host Non-interest Banking Lecture / OPEC Pegs Nigeria’s Oil Output At 1.8 Million Bpd / Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.