Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] (25391 Views)

My Sour Experience With Shippyme.com / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kalimera101: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
rockok:
I am becoming afraid already since i did not do my homework b4 geting involved with shippyme. Anyway. What is most important me is i want to see how they are going to handle my first transanction before i make any conclusion about them.

Please. Brother man, I will give you a most sincere advice to not use shippyme's services. Better safe than sorry. This was also my very first time using them, and it's been 7 months still story.
I'm honestly praying for you in my heart. Honestly.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by irohadis: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
kuru:
@irohadis

These shipments S1405263649, S1406035629 have not been delivered since August. Ive emailed & call your customer care & ive gotten tired.
Im really really surprised in this day and age a person of your sophistication & intellect allowed a couple of idiots throw away away all the goodwill and patronage from loyal customers over the years. You really need to overhaul you customer service department, Crises are inevitable, what is more important is how you manage it, control the damage & recover.
I hope you guys get over all these issues because i paid insurance for my shipments, I have lost a lot of money as well as my integrity, my business is suffering and I need to get replacements just to save face.

Both S1405263649 and S1406035629 were shipped by Sea freight based on your selection. In your account, the the status says "processing for delivery." These items should be at ABC terminal in PH since August or at our warehouse in Lagos. Have you gone there to see if there are packages there for you? I will personally follow up on this. Thanks.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by globalresource: 1:01am On Dec 07, 2014
@irohadis

I have booked and paid for my item since October.... S1410295284. what's happening? 12 days procedure is now more than a month and still counting. may God help the good citizens of this country
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by irohadis: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
globalresource:
@irohadis

I have booked and paid for my item since October.... S1410295284. what's happening? 12 days procedure is now more than a month and still counting. may God help the good citizens of this country

NAHCO the customs clearing warehouse was shut down for 2 weeks. Prior to the shutdown, your package was undergoing clearing. Now that the clearing has resumed, there is a backlog causing more delays. You would have received your package on schedule if not for this situation that has nothing to do with Shippyme. Your package status says "clearing customs." You are right in saying "God help the good citizens of this country." Shippyme has to work with these externalities in Nigeria.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kuru: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2014
@irohadis

I pay you to deliver my goods to PortHarcourt for pick up and you expect me to walk into ABC warehouse just like that with out a waybill number and start searching for my items? or better still you expect me to come from PortHacourt to Lagos and start searching your warehouse for my packages

Hmmmmmmmm, I blame GEJ
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2014
TSAT:

Catlanda,
Today is Friday evening here in Nogeria;in fact precisely 7:21pm and my account is STILL as it was over 2wks ago.
You said my items will be shipped out "this week" and my account updated.
I am STILL waiting for that and please please, the balance In account SHOULD NOT be touched for any reason. If not,your office in Lagos will not have it funny with me
why on earth are you people stil patronizing dis scam called shittyme. Let MICOSTAMALL handle your package. They are affordable,reliable,efficient and rated best in africa. Stop using these people with bad reviews and rating so you dont regret it. A word is enough . . .
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by TSAT: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
@Maryjames9

The said transaction,was made since October and NOT this month. The "usual"/ acclaimed 2wks delivery time is gone past 6wks. Now,what they are blaming is the just resolved NACHO/CUSTOM face off.

The new gimmick now which they are trying to use,is to "RECALCULATE" paid and "UNDELIVERED" orders with the prevailling dollar rate. imagine order taht i paid "FULLY" for in October;even with the "additional extra Charges" so as to have my items shipped and my account updated,they NEVER did. after so much calls and mails,their customer service replied that the items had alreadybeen shipped but my accuount yet to be updated(this came in sometime before the face off at NACHO).
just yesterday,i got a mail telling me that the said items are "NOW" ready for shipment and i should pay almost 25k again so they can be shipped. i checked my account and noticed that the first invoice issued upon which the order was paid full for has been re-adjusted using #193 to $1.PEOPLE SHINE YOUR EYES OOO
i dont know if this is an error or an intentional attitude to ripped unsuspecting customers. thank God for correspondence ooo. i have mailed whoever with trails of mails so they can do the needful as i WON'T make any other payment.

I AWAIT IROH AND CATLANDA's responses
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
@TSAT sorry for the drama and delays. Shippyme has everything they need to succeed; a customer interactive website and all that but too much greed is their problem. Shippyme should be able to ship every weekend but greed is too much you pay for 8 to 12 days and get your package is 2 to 3 months it's obvious you pay for air and the accumulate package and sea freight to maximize profit not caring about their customers.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by irohadis: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
cne010:
@TSAT sorry for the drama and delays. Shippyme has everything they need to succeed; a customer interactive website and all that but too much greed is their problem. Shippyme should be able to ship every weekend but greed is too much you pay for 8 to 12 days and get your package is 2 to 3 months it's obvious you pay for air and the accumulate package and sea freight to maximize profit not caring about their customers.

Shippyme ships twice a week and not even once. Customer service ethics demands that I be polite. But I have very little patience for ignoble and malicious entities such as this. I can see that you are among a few handles that have been on this thread consistently promoting discontent. Why does it matter so much to you to pursue a negative campaign? Fact, customers can see through that and that is why Shippyme is still very much in business. If your ethics wasn't questionable, I would have advised you to apply and we can evaluate you for a position to help make shippyme a stronger service. Shippyme is not perfect and like every start-up a work in progress. But I will not let your misinformation go unanswered.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
irohadis:

Shippyme ships twice a week and not even once. Customer service ethics demands that I be polite. But I have very little patience for ignoble and malicious entities such as this. I can see that you are among a few handles that have been on this thread consistently promoting discontent. Why does it matter so much to you to pursue a negative campaign? Fact, customers can see through that and that is why Shippyme is still very much in business. If your ethics wasn't questionable, I would have advised you to apply and we can evaluate you for a position to help make shippyme a stronger service. Shippyme is not perfect and like every start-up a work in progress. But I will not let your misinformation go unanswered.

You didn't ask me to apply for any position point of correction Which I would turn down I can't work for a organisation causing pain and agony to clients. what has been happening after you ship 2 times a week? I use an agent now that ships weekend and packages arrives here Wednesday. How come you ship twice a week and package takes more than a month? Do you ship them by road? Funny it's only shippyme that clears customs for more a week when Nahco isn't on strike. You think I'm the only one that has a made a loss dealing with you guys cos of how slow you guys were? Thank God my package weren't missing how about those that got theirs missing? You guys claimed no insurance as a good loving Nigeria we have to warm not to fall for your scam cos that's what you guys seem to be running.

The only reason why shippyme is in business is that people don't know other shipping companies thank God we have seen the light, the last time I was at your office a lady was asking me if I know any other courier company that you guys have turned her to a liar. Shippyme ships via sea freight 2 times a week you forgot to add that.

P.S reply TSAT how about the #193 to a $?
MR. PHD
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
As irohadis has explained, we will look into this and get back to you with a resolution.
kuru:

@irohadis

I pay you to deliver my goods to PortHarcourt for pick up and you expect me to walk into ABC warehouse just like that with out a waybill number and start searching for my items? or better still you expect me to come from PortHacourt to Lagos and start searching your warehouse for my packages

Hmmmmmmmm, I blame GEJ

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by irohadis: 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
I like how all these Shippyme haters are always here commenting and on the site monitoring exchange rate. Show some indifference to this thing that doesn't matter so much, else, we have some fans here, lol! I am beginning to like this our love/hate relationship. As you stick around, you will see the superb rebuilding work we are doing making Shippyme better.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by irohadis: 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Taking off now and landing in NJ in 2 hours for some quality assurance inspection. I really wish for more constructive advice and recommendations to consider for improving Shippyme further.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by drakeskull(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Shippyme pls dedicate all these energy to getting it right and not about a flight that's none of our biz. I have packages with you guy which I paid for since 10th Nov and none has been received. one of it hasn't even shipped, giving me stories its hamzat. What the hell? One just shipped on Friday. Its just too crazy hearing all these. Had to cough out 90k to pay for a laptop a friend ordered thru me when he could no longer hear silly stories that touch. Its imperative you do the right thing. Let needed and required actions speak and not words you are giving us here.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Chuckdee(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
irohadis:
Taking off now and landing in NJ in 2 hours for some quality assurance inspection. I really wish for more constructive advice and recommendations to consider for improving Shippyme further.

@ irohadis,

You asked for constructive advice and recommendations, how about working on the very basics of a shipping services (with very much more emphasis on shippyme branch of your business) which is TIMELY DELIVERY!

Honestly, I am not here to thru tantrums or hate, I have been following this thread from inception and had not said a word because some of us like to observe and observe b4 commenting. The delivery time of packages from shippyme has drastically dropped! Like post no. 297 rightly said.. it appears your company is the only one which leaves items uncleared or rather it takes 2 weeks plus for goods which have landed Nigeria to be cleared. Take for a practical example my prio email on this page to you, my items status had been updated as clearing customs very close to 10 days before the closure of NAHCO warehouse, do you honestly think that if your agents were up and doing those goods wouldn't have cleared customs b4 the closure??

You have moved in the right direction of weeding out the bad staff in your employ, upgraded to decent CS that answers the phones always with some politeness, I implore you to go ahead and work on the core functions of your business which is fast delivery... my last item which was a perfum came in after 2 months, infact very close to 3 months simply because it had to come with 'special shipment' That is not acceptable, I had shipped engine oil, lubricants, perfumes with shippy me b4 and they all arrived in less than a month.

I commend you for being one of the pioneers in automated freight forwarding services, you really made things easy and I used to admire you and I always said you were a genius for cooking up this service, hell you would personally call my Nigerian number to work out rates just to make sure it goes down well with me back in the very infant days of circuit atlantic!.. I was always happy doing business with you, but times have passed, the shopping business has exponentially grown because all a Nigerian needs now is just his banks ATM card and he could easily buy from any website... Paypal has come to stay in Nigerian and so you really have to accomodate the changes and match other people who have come to explore this market.
I believe like you responded to somebody down the line that shippyme is still very much in business, very true, i for one still believe but for how long can I continue to waddle in the game of late deliveries, There has been a lot of aggrieved customers of recent especially on this thread, I implore you to find a way to amicably settle all grudges, especially old clients and people who are members of this forum.

God bless us all and the best of the Yuletide season to everyone.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by drakeskull(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
if you love your life and cherish your money, STAY AWAY FROM THESE BUNCH OF LIARS AND CHEATS. Shippyme will kill you young. Imagine my package paid for since Nov 10th, none has been received. These thieves splitted it into three packages. Thats a trick to charge more, i have received none. Most annoying thing is one just departed on friday while another just got assigned to a batch today.

RUN from these guys. Later on Mr PhD would come here to defend his mad coy. No difference btw Mr PhD and my PhD president. So clueless. Infact am so pissed and your biz would run down soon, very soon cos you've ppl so much pains and you will keep blaming Nigerian factor. Isn't LSM global not shipping to Naija? Awon oloshi
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by irohadis: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chuckdee:

@ irohadis,

You asked for constructive advice and recommendations, how about working on the very basics of a shipping services (with very much more emphasis on shippyme branch of your business) which is TIMELY DELIVERY!

Honestly, I am not here to thru tantrums or hate, I have been following this thread from inception and had not said a word because some of us like to observe and observe b4 commenting. The delivery time of packages from shippyme has drastically dropped! Like post no. 297 rightly said.. it appears your company is the only one which leaves items uncleared or rather it takes 2 weeks plus for goods which have landed Nigeria to be cleared. Take for a practical example my prio email on this page to you, my items status had been updated as clearing customs very close to 10 days before the closure of NAHCO warehouse, do you honestly think that if your agents were up and doing those goods wouldn't have cleared customs b4 the closure??

You have moved in the right direction of weeding out the bad staff in your employ, upgraded to decent CS that answers the phones always with some politeness, I implore you to go ahead and work on the core functions of your business which is fast delivery... my last item which was a perfum came in after 2 months, infact very close to 3 months simply because it had to come with 'special shipment' That is not acceptable, I had shipped engine oil, lubricants, perfumes with shippy me b4 and they all arrived in less than a month.

I commend you for being one of the pioneers in automated freight forwarding services, you really made things easy and I used to admire you and I always said you were a genius for cooking up this service, hell you would personally call my Nigerian number to work out rates just to make sure it goes down well with me back in the very infant days of circuit atlantic!.. I was always happy doing business with you, but times have passed, the shopping business has exponentially grown because all a Nigerian needs now is just his banks ATM card and he could easily buy from any website... Paypal has come to stay in Nigerian and so you really have to accomodate the changes and match other people who have come to explore this market.
I believe like you responded to somebody down the line that shippyme is still very much in business, very true, i for one still believe but for how long can I continue to waddle in the game of late deliveries, There has been a lot of aggrieved customers of recent especially on this thread, I implore you to find a way to amicably settle all grudges, especially old clients and people who are members of this forum.

God bless us all and the best of the Yuletide season to everyone.

@chuckdee, thanks for your candid feedback. First I must state that we have not delivered since a month now. Though NAHCO has opened, there is no agent that can claim they have been able to get out a cargo as at yesterday. Before the strike, we had Ebola related delays from airlines and even the cargo that was clearing Customs got held back because we had to inspect it due to parts of it that appeared tampered. Before we finished the process, NAHCO struck. So many things went wrong at the same time.

Now we had other problems too. You remember how efficient we were in the early days. Thanks. With scale comes a new set of problems. I did not manage it well. I paid others a lot of money to do it for me. Now I am taking control and doing the leading. I find I am the best person to execute my vision. That efficiency you refer to is nearly getting achieved. I changed a lot of things to better use the system we built. You will notice the difference I promise. I am taking personal charge.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by TSAT: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2014
irohadis:

@chuckdee, thanks for your candid feedback. First I must state that we have not delivered since a month now. Though NAHCO has opened, there is no agent that can claim they have been able to get out a cargo as at yesterday. Before the strike, we had Ebola related delays from airlines and even the cargo that was clearing Customs got held back because we had to inspect it due to parts of it that appeared tampered. Before we finished the process, NAHCO struck. So many things went wrong at the same time.

Now we had other problems too. You remember how efficient we were in the early days. Thanks. With scale comes a new set of problems. I did not manage it well. I paid others a lot of money to do it for me. Now I am taking control and doing the leading. I find I am the best person to execute my vision. That efficiency you refer to is nearly getting achieved. I changed a lot of things to better use the system we built. You will notice the difference I promise. I am taking personal charge.

@Irohadis,
I want to take it that you DIDN'T see this my enquiry on the other window. For benefit of doubt,I attatch same for your response and prompt solution.Tnx

@Catlanta/Iroh
FYI pls is the below
------- Original message --------
Date:13/10/2014 19:18 (GMT+01:00)
To: ennadet@yahoo.co.uk,info@circuitatlantic.com
Subject: Order 1410132198 Confirmation

CIRCUITATLANTIC.COM INVOICE: ORDER 1410132198
Thank you for shopping with Circuit Atlantic.
Your order 1410132198 was received on Oct/13/2014 at 07:18PM GMT.
To complete your order, print and keep this document. When your bill is updated in your account, use the banking details below to pay either at any of our listed banks by wire transfer or direct cash deposit, or by your credit/debit card.
SERVICES/PURCHASES
7 Items $ 594.82 =N= 102,309.04
Service Charge $ 64.48 =N= 11,090.90
Total Purchasing Cost $ 659.30 =N= 113,399.94
Total Actual Weight Pending Approval Pending Approval
Total Dimensional Weight Pending Approval Pending Approval
International Freight rate $ 6.00/lb =N= 1032.00/lb
Freight (International) $ 25.00 =N= 4,300.00
Freight (Local) $ 8.00 =N= 1,376.00
Value Added Tax (VAT) $ 3.22 =N= 554.55
TOTAL $ 695.53 =N= 119,630.49
Balance $ 695.53 =N= 119,630.49

NOTE: FIRST PAYMENT WAS #120,000
SECOND WAS =N=29,795.55

CAN YOU NOW EXPLAIN THE BELOW SENT TO ME ON SATURDAY??

Your order 1410132198 was received on Oct/21/2014 at 05:49PM GMT.
To complete your order, print and keep this document. When your bill is updated in your account, use the banking details below to pay either at any of our listed banks by wire transfer or direct cash deposit, or by your credit/debit card.
SERVICES/PURCHASES
7 Items $ 594.82 =N= 114,800.26
Total US Sales Tax $ 2.49 =N= 428.28
Total Vendor Shipping Charge $ 8.95 =N= 1,539.40
Service Charge $ 39.41 =N= 7,605.53
Total Purchasing Cost $ 645.67 =N= 124,613.71
Total Actual Weight 44.85 lbs 20.34 kg
Total Dimensional Weight 22.48 lbs 10.20 kg
International Freight rate $ 4.35/lb =N= 839.55/lb
Freight (International) $ 195.10 =N= 37,653.82
Freight (Local) $ 44.85 =N= 8,656.05
Consolidation Fee $ 10.00 =N= 1,930.00
Strip-My-Package Fee $ 5.00 =N= 965.00
Value Added Tax (VAT) $ 2.72 =N= 525.03
TOTAL $ 903.33 =N= 174,343.61
Total Amount Paid $ 870.90 =N= 149,795.55
Balance $ 127.19 =N= 24,548.06

Moreover,this items,according to your CS has been shipped upon my second payment made on 4/11/14. See copy of your mail of 11/11/14:

On Nov 11, 2014, at 4:24 PM, Customer Service <info@circuitatlantic.com> wrote:

Dear Madam,

Good day.

This order has actually shipped, but they have not been updated on the website. That has however been brought to the attention of the team in the US to take care of as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Customer Service Team

Circuit Atlantic Limited
13 Hughes Avenue,
Alagomeji, Yaba
------------------------------
14 Ladipo Kuku Street, Off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos
Phone: +234 810 2723294 | +234 1 7746464
www.circuitatlantic.com

PLS DELIVER MY ITEMS ASAP. I should even be charging you for failure to meet up with your end of the deal.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by TSAT: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2014
irohadis:

@Irohadis,
I want to take it that you DIDN'T see this my enquiry on the other window. For benefit of doubt,I attatch same for your response and prompt solution.Tnx

@Catlanta/Iroh
FYI pls is the below

SERVICES/PURCHASES

NOTE: FIRST PAYMENT made on 14/14/14,WAS #120,000
SECOND ON 5/11/14 WAS =N=29,795.55

SERVICES/PURCHASES

Moreover,this items,according to your CS has been shipped upon my second payment made on 4/11/14. See copy of your mail of 11/11/14:

Dear Madam,

Good day.

This order has actually shipped, but they have not been updated on the website. That has however been brought to the attention of the team in the US to take care of as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Customer Service Team

Circuit Atlantic Limited
13 Hughes Avenue,
Alagomeji, Yaba
Ikeja, Lagos
www.circuitatlantic.com

PLS DELIVER MY ITEMS ASAP. I should even be charging you for failure to meet up with your end of the deal.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by irohadis: 2:11am On Dec 09, 2014
@TSAT, I have been looking into your case and it has been resolved. Consolidation was selected after your order started processing. Because we did not receive one item in the order we waited for that item before shipping. It seems there was a communication gap when you instructed us to leave the pending items and ship. Your order is now ready to ship this week. I am sorry about the delay. Thanks
TSAT:

@Irohadis,
@Catlanta/Iroh
FYI pls is the below
SERVICES/PURCHASES
NOTE: FIRST PAYMENT made on 14/14/14,WAS #120,000
SECOND ON 5/11/14 WAS =N=29,795.55
SERVICES/PURCHASES

Dear Madam,

Good day.

Thank you.

Customer Service Team

Circuit Atlantic Limited
13 Hughes Avenue,
Alagomeji, Yaba
Ikeja, Lagos
www.circuitatlantic.com

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 09, 2014
drakeskull:
if you love your life and cherish your money, STAY AWAY FROM THESE BUNCH OF LIARS AND CHEATS. Shippyme will kill you young. Imagine my package paid for since Nov 10th, none has been received. These thieves splitted it into three packages. Thats a trick to charge more, i have received none. Most annoying thing is one just departed on friday while another just got assigned to a batch today.

RUN from these guys. Later on Mr PhD would come here to defend his mad coy. No difference btw Mr PhD and my PhD president. So clueless. Infact am so pissed and your biz would run down soon, very soon cos you've ppl so much pains and you will keep blaming Nigerian factor. Isn't LSM global not shipping to Naija? Awon oloshi

When I talk e go be like I say I hate the Company my brother wait till January your package has been sea freighted they are just looking for ways to kill time. Hope you bought insurance cos they will steal it and you can't claim it. Just be Patient Januray would soon be here.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by TSAT: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2014
irohadis:
@TSAT, I have been looking into your case and it has been resolved. Consolidation was selected after your order started processing. Because we did not receive one item in the order we waited for that item before shipping. It seems there was a communication gap when you instructed us to leave the pending items and ship. Your order is now ready to ship this week. I am sorry about the delay. Thanks

@Irohadis

Tnx for the response; though coming pretty late cos NON of my enquiries nor complaints had/has been resolved. Since you said "you have been looking into the case"
You seem to be mixing this order 1410132198 with 1411046600. I will come talk about the latter after the former has been resolved as the same issue is still affecting it.
True, I asked for Consolidation after I got the mail below on 28/10/14 to pay #22,872.55. BUT THERE WAS NO TIME I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ANY ITEM AND SHIPPED THE REST (post the mail instruction if you have it pls)

Dear VIVIAN

Ina kwana! Ekaro! Ndewo! Greetings from Circuit Atlantic.

We are happy to let you know that the Status of your Package with Dimension: 17.0x13.0x6.0 and Weight: 37.00 in Order 1410132198 is nowPrepared for shipping.

The Item in your Package is: 

1. Max KT046733 Front + Rear Premium Cross-Drilled Rotors and Ceramic Pads Combo Brake Kit

You MUST pay the outstanding balance of ( =N=22,872.55 grin ) before we can ship your package to Nigeria . If your package/s remains at the US facility 7days from today's date ( ), you will be billed for storage charges at the rate of $0.1 / lb or $0.22 / kg. for each additional day of storage. If you want your package(s) to be assigned to a consignment that is shipping soon, please PAY up the outstanding balance.

To prevent additional charges and ensure speedy delivery please click Pay outstanding balance.

Circuit Atlantic Team

YOUR RESPONSE on 29/10/ and 31/10/14 respectively:
Dear Vivian,

As requested, we have added the options of STRIP and CONSOLIDATE to your order, and notified our processing officers to assist in re-processing your order to reflect the new selection.

This should be effected within the next 24hrs, and if after then you still do not see this done, please get back to us.

Thank you and best regards.

Collins.

Customer Service Team
Circuit Atlantic Limited
8 Ladipo Kuku Street, Off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos
Phone: +234 810 2723294 | +234 1 7746464
www.circuitatlantic.com

Hello, the options have been added, when the last items are received they will all be put together into one box.

Kyle Saich

Logistics Manager and Customer Relations

Circuit Atlantic Inc.

1118 North Avenue Plainfield

The mail I got on 28/10/14

Dear VIVIAN,

We are happy to let you know that the Status of your Package with Dimension: 9.0x6.0x1.0 and Weight: 1.00 in Order 1410132198 is nowPrepared for shipping.

The Item in your Package is: 

1. keyless entry remote Benz new uncut key fob OEM replacement transmitter phob bob

You MUST pay the outstanding balance of ( =N=27,086.55 ) before we can ship your package to Nigeria . If your package/s remains at the US facility 7days from today's date ( ), you will be billed for storage charges at the rate of $0.1 / lb or $0.22 / kg. for each additional day of storage. If you want your package(s) to be assigned to a consignment that is shipping soon, please PAY up the outstanding balance.

The immediate mail below came on 4/11/14 after the last awaited item was received:

Dear Vivian,

Good day.

Everything in this order has now been received and updated. Please go ahead and pay up the balance for shipping and let us know as soon as you do so that the order can be processed for shipping ASAP.

Best regards.
Customer Service Team

Circuit Atlantic Limited

This on 3/11/14(THE LAST AWAITED ITEM ON THIS ORDER)AN item reportedly purchased on 21/10; but received 3/11/14 angry

Dear VIVIAN

We are happy to let you know that the status of the item(s) listed below in your Order is nowReceived.

List of Item(s):

1. Mercedes-Benz 12 pcs Spark Plug Set - BOSCH - 0242135509 / YR7MPP33 - NEW OEM MB

Thank you for using our website for your purchases. We will continue to update you on the current status of your Order.
----------------
Subject: Re: Received status update on order1410132198 
To: "Circuit Atlantic" <info@circuitatlantic.com>
Date: 2014-11-03 13:40:36

Hi,

Pls,may I know why the below is taking so so much time? From your information,it was purchased 21/10/2014.

4.     Mercedes-Benz 12 pcs Spark Plug Set - BOSCH -0242135509 / YR7MPP33 - NEW OEM MB

$98.0 | Qty: 1

Purchased by MikeCamm 

Pls do get in touch with the seller and let him deliver ASAP.

PLS NOTE THE MAIL OF 7/11/14 BELOW:

Dear Vivian,

Good morning.

Your payment of =N=300,000 was confirmed and approved on your account (=N=270,204.45 for 1411046600, and =N=29,795.55 for1410132198).

Both orders have been reviewed; the former is approved for processing and the later is prepared for shipping and should be leaving with today's shipment. 

You will be receiving updates as we progress.

Thank you and best regards.

Customer Service Team

Circuit Atlantic Limited
13 Hughes Avenue, 
Alagomeji, Yaba

It's crystal clear that I am NOT owing you a lobo on the above transaction and I see no reason why an item you received on 3/11/14 and outstanding duly paid wasn't shipped out the next day or that week. Now you are saying the items are READY TO BE SHIPPED angry
pls have my items delivered to the location I paid for:APG IN ONITSHA so i can colkect with the WBN. TNX

I don't want to go over again explain an issue that your people messed up with.

NOTE:Be reminded that I still have an outstanding order Below also paid for on 5/11/14 and payment received confirmed on 7/11/14 as seen above.

CIRCUITATLANTIC.COM INVOICE: ORDER 1411046600

Your order 1411046600 was received on Nov/04/2014 at 06:04AM GMT. 

SERVICES/PURCHASES 12 Items$ 1,114.74=N= 191,735.28
Service Charge$ 123.47=N= 21,237.53Total
Purchasing Cost$ 1,238.21=N= 212,972.81
Total Actual WeightPending Approval
Total Dimensional WeightPending Approval
International Freight rate$ 6.00/lb=N= 1032.00/lb
Freight (International)$ 192.50=N= 33,110.00
Freight (Local)$ 0.00=N= 0.00
Consolidation Fee$ 10.00=N= 1,720.00
Strip-My-Package Fee$ 5.00=N= 860.00
PS&DG$ 52.29=N= 8,993.81
Value Added Tax (VAT)$ 6.17=N= 1,061.88
TOTAL$ 1,504.18=N= 258,718.50
Balance$ 1,504.18=N= 258,718.50

Minimum Required First Payment
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2014
My good people, the words frm experience on this thread z not comforting at all, i fear for the little package i have with shippyme, but i have nt paid for the shipping yet, Pls i need ur canadid advice, shld i pay for d shipping or what do i do, what options do i have. Thanks.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2014
dOriginal:
My good people, the words frm experience on this thread z not comforting at all, i fear for the little package i have with shippyme, but i have nt paid for the shipping yet, Pls i need ur canadid advice, shld i pay for d shipping or what do i do, what options do i have. Thanks.

go ahead and pay but please don't come here to complain when you taste the bad side of shyttime
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2014
maryjames9:

go ahead and pay but please don't come here to complain when you taste the bad side of shyttime
WHat do u call dis?, an advice?, whch is actually what i asked for... atimes i wonder hw some people reason. SMH!

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kuru: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

Still waiting for you guys to resolve my issue, since August my items are yet to be delivered. (S1405263649, S1406035629)
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by irohadis: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
dOriginal:
WHat do u call dis?, an advice?, whch is actually what i asked for... atimes i wonder hw some people reason. SMH!

Not paying on time causes delays and you start accumulating storage charges after 7 days from the day your items status says prepared for "shipping"
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
irohadis:

Not paying on time causes delays and you start accumulating storage charges after 7 days from the day your items status says prepared for "shipping"
Mr, whats d time of delivery from payments date?
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kuru: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

Still waiting for you guys to resolve my issue, since August my items are yet to be delivered. (S1405263649, S1406035629)
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by irohadis: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
kuru:
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

Please check your email for information about this booking. Thanks.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by irohadis: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
beatsbug:

5 - 12 working days
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by drakeskull(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
beatsbug:

35-50 working days if you're lucky enough

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN / Beautiful Photos Of Nana Otedola / Jimoh Ibrahim Father Dies, Two Months After His Mum's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.