Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Along Came A Stranger . - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Along Came A Stranger . (5408 Views)

Letter To A Stranger By Hammed Ajiboye / Along He Came. / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Along Came A Stranger . by hassan85(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2014
I love ds work... kinda like thrillers
Re: Along Came A Stranger . by Franasoan(f): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2014
Ghen ghen,,,,James don turn to jackie chan
Re: Along Came A Stranger . by MORNDEW(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Anasbeaut contact me on whatsapp with 08164640107 don't know what's wrong with my mail.
Re: Along Came A Stranger . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
starring at the empty bed with disbelief, the light went off all of a sudden, leaving the room in darkness,
Who's there? Henry asked as he drew the concealed dagger and turned swiftly,all he got was a still and silent room. Stealthily he groped for the light switch,when a hard steel-like object hit him from behind, he groaned and fell with a thud.
James didn't have to hit twice cos' henry was motionless on the floor.
'greedy scumbag I've been waiting for you,' james said as he held his bandaged belly were he was shut, he felt a slight pain, then a sharp one, he dropped on the floor.

James opened his eyes slowly as he pictured a smiling lady who sat starring at him on the bed.
'vera is that you'? he asked with a voice that seemed like a whisper.
'Yes dear' vera said still smiling at him.
'what happened, where is,,,,,? He asked
'oh, when I came in I found you motionless on the floor with another guy who seemed like an assassin, I had to raise an alarm, one of the nurse said the man claimed to be your friend,doctor campbell alerted the police who came moments later and took him away when he became conscious,though the DPO said he will come back later,when you must have woken up to ask you some questions.

'Thank you vera, I,,,,,

'shh, its okay, am glad you're at the verge of recovery,but their's something you need to know' she said with a note of concern.

'What?where is cindy, is she okay? James asked as he sat up on the bed.

'Yes she is okay', I left her with julie before coming but,,,,just then Doctor campbell walked in and asked vera to excuse them for some minutes.

Julie knew the game with henry was up, having learnt from henry's neighbour that a police van came with him and later took him away.
'That fool' how could he be so careless, she has to elope with cindy lest the police pays her a visit, She thought.
She hurriedly packed her clothes and jeweries and that of cindy, went into james wardrobe and took his briefcase stacked with rolls of money.
Moments later, she left for the garage with cindy and her luggages.
'going somewhere mrs james? The armed DPO asked julie as she was about to open the door of her silver coloured jeep.
Re: Along Came A Stranger . by Timothy3113(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Hmm
Re: Along Came A Stranger . by seunviju(f): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
This becoming more interesting.Lovely story,keep up the good work and don't relent
Re: Along Came A Stranger . by seunviju(f): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
This is becoming more interesting.Lovely story,keep up the good work and don't relent
Re: Along Came A Stranger . by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
seunviju: This is becoming more interesting.Lovely story,keep up the good work and don't relent

gracias ma'am.
#compliment acknowledged.
Re: Along Came A Stranger . by hassan85(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2014
nice one but y are u taking too long to update na it's over 3weeks now o. continue ds work pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vampire Tale / The Teenage Lifestyle / All The Lies About Blogging Incomes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.