Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

We Need A New Moderator RIGHT NOW!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / We Need A New Moderator RIGHT NOW!! (1082 Views)

Charles Novia Is Throwing Open A Competition For Graphic Artists Right Now. / This Section Needs A New Moderator.... (2) (3) (4)

(1)

We Need A New Moderator RIGHT NOW!! by Dolemite(f): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
I've been guesting on NL for some time now, but I have noticed a trend of only the moderator erads post making the front page. There are a lot of creative works here that need exposure the moderator isn't doing that, he's so selfish and only working for himself, I say we need a change, who is with me? let us remove this selfish moderator grin, if I were the moderator I would give EVERYONE equal exposure on the front page since I have no talent in arts or graphic design.
Re: We Need A New Moderator RIGHT NOW!! by felixchip(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
Seconded.

I've hated this act of his for a while. He posts a topic, and moves it to the Front page. Posts another and moves it to the front page.

He never looks around to see if there's any good post that's worth to be shared with the whole community.

He is quit a selfish mod.
I'm sorry to say, but, that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: We Need A New Moderator RIGHT NOW!! by prof800(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
@Dolemite, what do you have against erad?
I'm forced to ask this question because all your arguments are flawed.
Same thing you did on this thread LAST YEAR; www.nairaland.com/1229842/section-needs-new-moderator
_
_
btw, these are the last three threads from this section to hit FP:
1: www.nairaland.com/1841393/breathtaking-amazing-hand-arts
2: www.nairaland.com/1853683/how-create-logo
3: www.nairaland.com/1840276/most-realistic-tatoos-ever-drawn
How many are erad's?
_
_
Please if you see a topic that deserves frontpage please mail the mods; www.nairaland.com/sendmessagetoboardmods?board=45
You've been around long enough to know how things are. You also know it's not as it seems.
I appreciate your support for this section.
I'm sorry how you feel. Please continue your support.
thanks.
_
_
_
And just so you know, only supermods can actually put a topic on frontpage.
_
If you have further complaints please [mail mods]
_
_
_
@felixchip, you're disappointing your guy ooo. haba! just mail me, you hear. No dey fall my hand like this na.

This is an incredibly shi.ty thread so I'll have to close it. Apologies.

(1)

Graphic Design,motion Graphics & Video Editing Training / Vacancy For Graphics Designer / Animate Your Logo - Let Me Create A Logo Intro/outro For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.