Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,683 members, 7,827,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Ronaldo Overtakes Messi On European Goals - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Overtakes Messi On European Goals (1857 Views)

Miss Bumbum Shows Off Bum,as She Congratulates Lionel Messi On His Ballon D'or / Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 / Cristiano Ronaldo Congratulates Lionel Messi On Winning His Fourth Ballon D’or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Overtakes Messi On European Goals by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Olazy239: honestly d player is to overrated
Footballers have different abilities. I will start with Yaya. At Barca, we saw a bit of everything. From defending to scoring some stunners. Under Mancini, he played as a box to box player with a more attacking role.

Under Pellegrini, he has focused on Yaya's best attribute. Being the man behind the attacking line with the license to attack. (You can testify Yaya is a better player now.)

Look at Nacho. He can create and score. Pellegrini is making him focus on his attacking attribute than creating for others. Manu Garba said he has not seen a finisher like Iheanacho. (Nacho is about to become a wonder.)

So CR7 being excellent at what he does makes him a better player than Jack of all trades who are not excellent at one thing.
Re: Ronaldo Overtakes Messi On European Goals by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Olazy239: To me,ronaldo does nt deserve 2 even be a star player,his only season which was impressive was @ man u 2008,,,yea messi deserve it slightly because his is natural,he is football himself,he assist wen he had 2,score wen he had 2,pass wen he had to,dribble wen he had to,make a move with d ball @ d right time,creat a nice set piece nd he is nt a stingy nor a proud player,he dosent show off
You can not compare CR7's form at Real to his Man Utd form.

CR7 has been a freak in recent years, going toe to toe, goal to goal with one of the greatest players the World ever saw. Messi.
Re: Ronaldo Overtakes Messi On European Goals by ciceroo: 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: You can not compare CR7's form at Real to his Man Utd form.

CR7 has been a freak in recent years, going toe to toe, goal to goal with one of the greatest players the World ever saw. Messi.
ronaldo is the greatest

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Overtakes Messi On European Goals by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:03am On Aug 15, 2014
Olazy239: call me chelsea nt barc,u mean which player av being scoring free goal 4 d past 8years,if i remember he cant count d leg over skills like d way he use to @ man-u.am i right
my friend leg over my foot cr7 has upgraded his game...d world remember who got d goals not assist even at dis yr world cup final schurle gave d assist but d whole world is celebrating wonder boi mario gotze
messi won world best bcox of his goals exploit not assist xo bro d world remembered who puts d ball at the back of net weda it's free goals or tap in goals.......goal is goal. ..........Cheers

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Overtakes Messi On European Goals by publicenemy(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2014
tochilyn:
what is this one saying angry

Please help me ask him one more time.
Re: Ronaldo Overtakes Messi On European Goals by ddippset(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
tuffgongjo: Madrid will sign great player,but none will ever show such consistency.
This fact shows that he has been in better form than messi over the last 2seasons.
better than messi over the last 2 seasons? Is it becos blatter fixed ballon dor for him? Season before last ronaldo went trophyless while messi won la liga, messi was la liga top scorer, was top scorer in all european leagues while ronaldo won nothing. So which one be ronaldo better over the past 2 seasons? Anyway that's by the way.
Re: Ronaldo Overtakes Messi On European Goals by ddippset(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
The article was written by one goal.com european guy who want to always manufacture messi verus ronaldo articles. What's the meaning of european goals? Its no longer champions league goals! They are now adding super cup goals and even going to the extent of adding goals that ronaldo scored in champions league qualifiers. Lol. Just like adding muller's world cup qualifiers goals to the 5 that he scored in the world cup. Nonsense article!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friday,saturdays N Sunday Games Are Guaranteed Victory On My Best Prediction X / 2-4odds Daily Free For Few Weeks / Champions League 26th Sept. 2017 Free Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.