Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

FIFA U-17 Super-sub Sani Emmanuel No Where To Be Found? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA U-17 Super-sub Sani Emmanuel No Where To Be Found? (1800 Views)

Sani Emmanuel Has Achiles Tendonitis / Injury Update: Sani Emmanuel Diagnosed With Achilles Tendinitis / Super-sub, Victor Osimhen Prove His Class As He Scores Two Wonderful Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA U-17 Super-sub Sani Emmanuel No Where To Be Found? by Sunnypa11(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sank Shehu Emmanuel popularly known for his goalscoring impacts for the Golden Eaglets class of 2009.

The My People FC product won the Golden Ball and Silver Boot in a tournament that saw John Sam Obuh boys finished second.

Sani Emmanuel alongside another My People FC player Ogenyi Onazi put pen to paper for Lazio but was inactive due to injuries and was shipped out after failed loan spells with Salernitana and Swiss club FC Biel-Bienne.

Lazio released him to join Beitar Jerusalem Football Club in 2014 and the Israeli team only paraded him for 24 minutes before chasing him away.

Swedish club, Oskarshamns AIK gave him an opportunity but were not impressed after featuring him just four times.

Since 2015, the 26-year-old has been unattached to any team and it is sad to say that the Edo born cadet poacher only have a combined 12 senior football appearances with 5 goals to show for it.

https://www.nigfooty.com/2019/10/fifa-u-17-super-sub-sani-emmanuel-no.html

1 Like

Re: FIFA U-17 Super-sub Sani Emmanuel No Where To Be Found? by jadeliyi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
cry i could remeber the epic fight for goal between him and okoro in the final they showed indiscipline and selfishness made nigeria lost the cup
lalasticalala

1 Like

Re: FIFA U-17 Super-sub Sani Emmanuel No Where To Be Found? by Moustache: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
In as much as I don't want to shoulder the blame on "village people" I just have to surrender it to them
Re: FIFA U-17 Super-sub Sani Emmanuel No Where To Be Found? by mayhon(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2019
I still remember clearly.
Spain has Isco
Switzerland has Xhaka and X. Shaqiri
Brazil paraded Coutinho and Neymer

Yet Sani Emmanuel and Stanley Okoro still made it to the top three MVPs ahead of Neymer Coutinho, etc
After 10 years, where are they?
Re: FIFA U-17 Super-sub Sani Emmanuel No Where To Be Found? by mayhon(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2019
jadeliyi:
cry i could remeber the epic fight for goal between him and kayode in the final they showed indiscipline and selfishness made nigeria lost the cup
lalasticalala

Stanley Okoro not Kayode.
Re: FIFA U-17 Super-sub Sani Emmanuel No Where To Be Found? by jadeliyi(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2019
mayhon:

thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: FIFA U-17 Super-sub Sani Emmanuel No Where To Be Found? by jadeliyi(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2019
mayhon:

Re: FIFA U-17 Super-sub Sani Emmanuel No Where To Be Found? by yungsmart(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
jadeliyi:

thanks bro.
Re: FIFA U-17 Super-sub Sani Emmanuel No Where To Be Found? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
mayhon:
I still remember clearly.
Spain has Isco
Switzerland has Xhaka and X. Shaqiri
Brazil paraded Coutinho and Neymer

Yet Sani Emmanuel and Stanley Okoro still made it to the top three MVPs ahead of Neymer Coutinho, etc
After 10 years, where are they?
Ramon Azeez is still playing

(1) (Reply)

Andre Agassi Is A Drug Cheat / Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup / Top 5 Nigerian Sports Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.