Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,777 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him (7695 Views)

Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months / A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 / SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2014
Yungwizzzy: What a big contrast......

Lets see your family

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2014
honeric01:

Yes, because you made it look as if it's because all these happen in Nigeria, that is why we dont have "tall" or "well balanced" people like her. we like to blame everything on our falling standards, but some things shouldn't be tagged to "falling standards".

6'1 for a 16 years old girl is not an average thing in the US, please don't distort fact.

The average height for male between 20-29 years in the US is 5’9.9” while female stands at "5.7.7"

Dude, you need to learn to think "far" and how to read deeper into messages, not just focusing on the surface. Believe it or not, the overall context of what I wrote there really had little to NOTHING to do with her height.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by tpia1: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2014
honeric01:

But statistics say one of the tallest people in the world are Ugandans (Masai),.

Not sure ugandans are taller than sudanese, but if the dad is 6"1 and the mum 5"11, its not possible for the kids to not be tall.

Obviously, tallness runs in the family.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by tpia1: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2014
MARKone: If na 9ija, APC for don dey worry make theM impeach the president because im daughter wear micro mini skirt, Which is a potential form of distraction in the Aso Villa

Everyone wears micro mini these days.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by honeric01(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2014
tpia1:

Not sure ugandans are taller than sudanese, but if the dad is 6"1 and the mum 5"11, its not possible for the kids to not be tall.

Obviously, tallness runs in the family.

Which makes it a family thing and not the 'average American thing" ISpiksDaTroof tried to make it look.
Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by honeric01(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Dude, you need to learn to think "far" and how to read deeper into messages, not just focusing on the surface. Believe it or not, the overall context of what I wrote there really had little to NOTHING to do with her height.

And you also need to read well into what i typed, i didn't concentrate only on her height, rather on everything you typed.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by jpphilips(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Yungwizzzy: What a big contrast......

They look like Oracles

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by jericco1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
16 and 6'1 wow She's damn Long! And sexy unlike.
Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by otimothy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
chiebuka66: US president Barack Obama, his wife Michelle and their 16 year old daughter,

Malia Obama pictured at the White House on Saturday 9th on their way to board the Marine One to begin their family vacation in Martha's Vineyard. Malia is wearing flats and looks taller than her dad who is 6 '1'.

Check out photos: http://www..com/2014/08/obamas-16-year-old-daughter-grown.html

choi her legs fresh pass our *coughs* face....
Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
honeric01:

And you also need to read well into what i typed, i didn't concentrate only on her height, rather on everything you typed.
If this is how you argue in real life, believe me when I say people that come across you probably dont like you--- except theyre just as simple minded and illogical like yourself. They might not tell it to your face, but they sure as hell say it behind your back.

I talked about a myriad of social issues while using her height as the opening and closing salvo, you then come here comparing heights with Ugandans, Mermaids, Aliens and every other creature you could think of...

When corrected, take it and move on. It doesnt make you less of a man. When you dont is when you start to look really silly.
Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by honeric01(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: If this is how you argue in real life, believe me when I say people dont like you--- except theyre just as simple minded and illogical like yourself. They might not tell it to your face, but they sure as hell say it behind your back.

I talked about a myriad of social issues while using her height as the opening and closing salvo, you then come here comparing heights with Ugandan, Mermaids, Aliens and every other creature you could think of...

When corrected, take it and move on. It doesnt make you less of a man. When you dont is when you start to look like an idi*ot. Like you do now.

You see your problem? you think you are too big to be countered, now that i countered you, all you can do is abuse and use all manner of insulting words.. too bad.... grin grin grin grin

Now, let me make my points clearer/ make your post look "shallow".

Estonia is the 5th tallest country in the world with better looking teenagers than Obama's daughter, yet they have nothing like what you listed as "good life" in their country. wink

There are alot of countries out there with all the "social issues" you listed who have numerous citizens in their country better looking, taller and fresher than the US president's daughter. angry

Too bad you think it's because Nigeria is riddled with "social issues", hence the reason we don't see a 16 years old girl with 6'1 height as normal and average thing. see, your comment is just one of the irrational ranting some Nigerians are known of on this forum. they use everything out there in other countries to insult and ridicule the country. cheesy

Once more, Obama's daughter height and "well being" is not because she's the daughter of a president in a "working" country, her height and well being is mainly because she's an Obama and has the gene of her father/mother in her. grin

Lastly, have you seen the kids of the second richest man in the world? Bill gates.... tell me why his kids look the way they look even though they also live in a "working country". undecided embarassed

BTW, you are the one being corrected and not the other way round or you didn't know that? grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can someone please tell this clown above that I wasnt really talking about "height" per se ?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by tchaikovsky: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
^^^^^

errr...the post was about her height in relation to her age and your post piggy-ied off it..

Any logical person reading your post would infer her height is because life is good for her.....

and come to think of it, what has your post got to do with her height. Her father is of Kenyan descent while her mum is tall. By default, she will be tall.

your Nigerian analogy misses the mark

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
tchaikovsky: ^^^^^

errr...the post was about her height in relation to her age and your post piggy-ied off it..

Any logical person reading your post would infer her height is because life is good for her.....

and come to think of it, what has your post got to do with her height. He father is of Kenyan descent and by default, she will be tall

your Nigerian analogy misses the mark

Lmao holy molly!

WTF Do they feed you kids in your water that your brains have turned to mush?!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by tchaikovsky: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
^^^^

oga professor,

could you tell us how your post is related to the @op

infact to put it bluntly, since you want to display your smartness...
YOUR POST IS TYPICAL OF THE nairaland EPIDERMIC ...totally irrelevant

anything would be used to compare to the Nigerian situation.

THE POST STATED THAT SHE IS SUCH A HEIGHT AT HER TENDER AGE..

you came here to rant about the Nigerian problem...some one pointed out your flawed logic, you started denigrating the person
I pity your kind...well, you got your likes and now you are feeling like you found the cure for AIDS...

typical angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by udemzyudex(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can someone please tell this clown above that I wasnt really talking about "height" per se ?
This guy too stubborn ...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by kobikwelu(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
smh ..

people derailing threads since 1998 AD

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him by honeric01(m): 4:16am On Aug 14, 2014
tchaikovsky: ^^^^

oga professor,

could you tell us how your post is related to the @op

infact to put it bluntly, since you want to display your smartness...
YOUR POST IS TYPICAL OF THE nairaland EPIDERMIC ...totally irrelevant

anything would be used to compare to the Nigerian situation.

THE POST STATED THAT SHE IS SUCH A HEIGHT AT HER TENDER AGE..

you came here to rant about the Nigerian problem...some one pointed out your flawed logic, you started denigrating the person
I pity your kind...well, you got your likes and now you are feeling like you found the cure for AIDS...

typical angry angry

You dey mind the oversmart guy?

You know Nigerians like blaming others for everything, so I am not surprised seeing alot of likes for his comments... Just type what people like, viola that's all no matter how "irrelevant " the word is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. / Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed / Omisore Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel For Declaring Him Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.