Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims (965 Views)

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) / Man Stabs Neighbour Over Witchcraft Allegation (pictured) / 65 Yr Old Woman Gets Flogged Over Witchcraft Allegations In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by Kalvan1000: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2014
...:
The Anambra state police command yesterday August 11th arrested and paraded 28 year old cobbler, Ekene Ucheagwu for kiliing his 65-year-old mother, Agnes in her home at Ogbunka in Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State over claims that she was using her witchcraft to hinder his progress as well as that of her three other children, Vanguard.
Speaking with newsmen, Ekene said he killed her because she didn't allow the spirit of God into their family
"I decided to kill her because she did not allow the spirit of God to come into our family. Once she cursed anybody, that person will never progress and she was doing it to my brothers and sisters very often. I am the only one among her six children (two later died) that knew her secrets. My elder brother, who is 45 years old is yet to get married and nobody in our area agrees to marry any of my sisters or their daughters to marry any of us. When I confronted her by calling her ‘queen of the coast’, she tried to kill me, having known that I knew her secrets and that was why I decided to kill her first. I hit her on the head with a big stick at night and she slumped and died and I carried her in a wheelbarrow that night to the Obukwu bush in my community where I burnt her body to ashes.” he said. Continue...
After killing his mother, Ekene fled to Aba in Abia state where he continued his business before he was traced and arrested by the police. Ekene says his mother had all her six children in their father's house yet they all bear her own maiden name. He says he regrets his actions but believes that people would one day see reason as to why he had to commit the hideous crime
"When the kingdom of God finally comes, people would realize that I did the right thing.” he said

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/killed-65-yr-old-mother-suspect/

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by harrysterol(m): 12:26am On Aug 13, 2014
Madness at it epics

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 13, 2014
Hmmmm. . Dis is serious. *spits*
Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2014
What type of fortune did he expect as a cobbler?
Ara di ojoo
The other one at Covenant university or somewhere cut up his SAN father to pepper soup pieces
Same ara

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by publicenemy(m): 1:02am On Aug 13, 2014
Ignorance is worse than EBOLA VIRUS.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2014
Donno if the guy is insane for killing the mother nd lazy to man-up nd hustle rather dan blame the mother or if the said mother is truly a witch coz of the other home based siblings. Y dint he/they seek the face of God when he /they knew hez momma is spiritually against hez acquiring a bugatti nd getting married?
Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by tit(f): 2:06am On Aug 13, 2014
Kai!
did he eat her meat?
Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 13, 2014
Kalvan I know what you're driving at
The man was ignorant
Has nothing to do with his tribe
Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:15am On Aug 13, 2014
Let's see how the family will progress now, since the mother is dead. I expect the 45yrs old to get married soon and maybe one of them to become the riches man in that village soon. Some people thou.
Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by Kalvan1000: 2:20am On Aug 13, 2014
Ladystewie: Kalvan I know what you're driving at
The man was ignorant
Has nothing to do with his tribe

I never said it had anything to do with his Tribe. (^_^)
Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 13, 2014
hmmmmm
you cant fool me joor tongue
you and ur igbo-bashing threads
Kalvan1000:

I never said it had anything to do with his Tribe. (^_^)
Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by Kalvan1000: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Ladystewie: hmmmmm
you cant fool me joor tongue
you and ur igbo-bashing threads

cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 13, 2014
Why haven't you been banned yet, by the way
Am still waiting for Kalvan 2000 grin
Kalvan1000:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by Kalvan1000: 2:29am On Aug 13, 2014
Ladystewie: Why haven't you been banned yet, by the way
Am still waiting for Kalvan 2000 grin

LOL! I'm also wondering why. cheesy

I guess i'm off the Hook. cool cool cool
Re: Man Kills And Burns The Body Of His 65yr Old Mother Over Witchcraft Claims by rexzqcom(m): 2:59am On Aug 13, 2014
Not only religion psychopath, also a faith sociopath.

(1) (Reply)

How Our 20-year-old Son Was Killed By Cultists – Heartbroken Parents / Robbery Suspected Extremely Happy Over Having Been Arrested(photos) / Man Arrested For Peeping At His Neighbour's Wife Bathing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.