Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Man Arrested For Peeping At His Neighbour's Wife Bathing. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Peeping At His Neighbour's Wife Bathing. (973 Views)

Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm / Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos / Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Peeping At His Neighbour's Wife Bathing. by BabylonCruise(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2015
A 36 year old man has been arraigned before an Oshodi Magistrate court for allegedly peeping at his neighbor's wife.

A man named Oludare Adewale, 36, has been jailed by the Police and charged before Oshodi Magistrates’ court for reportedly peeping at his neigbor’s wife, Victoria Emmanuel, in their bathroom in Lagos, P.M News reports.

The court ordered him to be locked up in Kirikiri prison, Lagos.

The incident happened at 23, Arowojobe Street, Oshodi where both the defendant and victim reside. Victoria was taking her bath in one of their bathrooms in the morning and the accused followed her and entered the other bathroom under the guise of taking his bath as well. It was alleged that the accused peeped at Victoria through an opening in the bathroom as she was bathing early in the morning.

And while Oludare was peeping, Victoria, who had always suspected him of doing such, caught him in the act and raised the alarm which attracted other neighbours.

He was caught and handed over to the police by the neighbours. He confessed to the crime but said he didn't know it was an offence.

The police charged him to court for the alleged offence under the Criminal Code but he pleaded not guilty. The presiding Magistrate, Mr A.A. Fashola granted him bail in the sum of N100,000 with one surety in like sum.

He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail. The matter was adjourned till 23 July, 2015.

It was learnt that the parents of the accused refused to stand as surety for him because of the shame he brought to the family.
Re: Man Arrested For Peeping At His Neighbour's Wife Bathing. by crisycent: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2015
I can swear that the man is a Yoruba man. Cursed people.
Re: Man Arrested For Peeping At His Neighbour's Wife Bathing. by donholy28(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2015
Konji na pure bastard
Re: Man Arrested For Peeping At His Neighbour's Wife Bathing. by KELVINXY: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2015
silly man... God don catch u.

ps:women the cause of men down fall since the days of ADAM & EVE.
Re: Man Arrested For Peeping At His Neighbour's Wife Bathing. by Starships4u(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2015
I blame the man *NOT*
Re: Man Arrested For Peeping At His Neighbour's Wife Bathing. by Starships4u(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2015
crisycent:
guy why nah Pls stop being tribalistic....
Re: Man Arrested For Peeping At His Neighbour's Wife Bathing. by abbeycial: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2015
crisycent:

U failed in ur history classes ryt? D act is cursed not d tribe
Re: Man Arrested For Peeping At His Neighbour's Wife Bathing. by igorekpengmail: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Hahahahaaaaaa
Yoruba man
Re: Man Arrested For Peeping At His Neighbour's Wife Bathing. by crisycent: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2015
abbeycial:

U failed in ur history classes ryt? D act is cursed not d tribe

Imbecîle I know exactly what I'm saying. Your people are cursed. Now go and die!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy As Pastor Fails To Rise From Death After Instructing Members To Bury Hi / Missing OAU ‘law Student’ Found After 10 Days / Enugu Killings: Keke Riders Identify Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.