Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 (39134 Views)

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw On 28th August 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid : Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 19th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by edenhazard(f): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Odd/Even number of games in set 1
Odd
Even
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by xynerise: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Iceman296:

You currently don't have a team yet and you're already boasting of Winning Arsenal.

Get your acts together before you come Spew shit here.
We don't need a complete squad to win a club like Arsenal. It is a norm that we must win them, probably football nature tongue
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by theassassin: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
There is only one club in manchester

That's the CITYZEN

Playing like champions

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by cocoduck: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
One thing I understand is the fact that all the players that got injured except let's say felaini got injured because they were trying to adapt their style of play to suit the van gaal style of play. Because there is no other way to explain the fact that Cleverly ashley fletcher did not get injured. orbit because they do not work hard enough.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by domido(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
kstyle2: ...you couldn't be more correct. English players r crap and damn overated. Still shocked how a player like shaw with 1 decent season with a team that finished 8th, and not up to 4caps 4 his country would cost 30m pounds. But I blv van gaal will turn things around once hererra,rojo and probably di maria blend. But we need another midfielder cos fletcher and cleverley should be playing semator fred brume's cup in warri
hahahahahahah.... Guy dont kill me a laff oooo. I wan die wit laff. But u no say SAF do una long thing?
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by Iceman296: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
xynerise:
We don't need a complete squad to win a club like Arsenal. It is a norm that we must win them, probably football nature tongue

Says who? I think You're getting Overtly Complacent. You're confident of Winning Arsenal but not Swansea or even Sunderland.

Football nature ko
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by BodyKiss(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
domido:
hahahahahahah.... Guy dont kill me a laff oooo. I wan die wit laff. But u no say SAF do una long thing?

Sir Alex was an exceptional Manager, he's the only manager that can win the league with mediocre players. Nobody saw how great the uselessness of the squad was. Sad we've payed greatly for that.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by kstyle2(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
BodyKiss:

Everton finished 5th, last season, Martinez want(ed) Cleverly. Totteham and Everton are also rumoured to be interested in Wellbeck.
Did you even read my post? Do you even know which players are available for selection against Sunderland? The manager had no better choice of squad at his disposal at the moment.
due welbeck is rumoured to favour a move to totham if dey come callin yet totham hasn't shown interest. Martinez wanted cleverley but do u think cleverley can bench barkley?
Off topic- supersport analyst jst said there are uncomfirmed repots that di maria deal has been completed...so kagawa should be benched 4 cleverley? I know we had a thin squad but cleverley shouldn't have started. Januzaj came in against swansea and wz awesome yet we chose to start young. Dude!
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by caniva(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
cry embarassed cry

let me just cry in ADVANCE for my darling Arsenal FC.

Cos am sure Wenger will smash about 3 bottle waters for ground on that day, wen frustration grips him.

Ooo, Manchester City, I fear Oooo.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by hensben(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
domido:
SAF was more interested in english players cos it always gave him advantage over other epl team,this is the reason he dominated epl for long, imagine a coach that chose cleverly over pogba.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by ajf(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
Blockus:

Stand back and Behold the Glory of LIVERPOOL FC.

The God of Gerrard, Mishak and Abednego never sleeps nor Slumber..
And Liverpool fans be like 'my God my God, why have you forsaken me?'
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by hensben(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
BodyKiss:

Sir Alex was an exceptional Manager, he's the only manager that can win the league with mediocre players. Nobody saw how great the uselessness of the squad was. Sad we've payed greatly for that.
SAF was a cheat, he preferred english players even when they are average, due to advantage he will get from ref n english FA.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by kstyle2(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
cocoduck: One thing I understand is the fact that all the players that got injured except let's say felaini got injured because they were trying to adapt their style of play to suit the van gaal style of play. Because there is no other way to explain the fact that Cleverly ashley fletcher did not get injured. orbit because they do not work hard enough.
...still dnt knw why cleverley neva gets injured
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by Iceman296: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
caniva: cry embarassed cry

let me just cry in ADVANCE for my darling Arsenal FC.

Cos am sure Wenger will smash about 3 bottle waters for ground on that day, wen frustration grips him.

Ooo, Manchester City, I fear Oooo.

Oh thee of little faith.

Arsenal of last season is different from this Season. We're gunning for greater things.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Liverpool FC..when it rains,it pours!
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by Blockus: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
ajf:
And Liverpool fans be like 'my God my God, why have you forsaken me?'

grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by kstyle2(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
hensben: SAF was more interested in english players cos it always gave him advantage over other epl team,this is the reason he dominated epl for long, imagine a coach that chose cleverly over pogba.
...I knw he must regret lettin go of pogba but he'll nava admit it. The words I want to use to describe cleverley are damn unprintable
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by BodyKiss(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
hensben: SAF was a cheat, he preferred english players even when they are average, due to advantage he will get from ref n english FA.

yeah, right. Bandwagon.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by kstyle2(m): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
hensben: SAF was more interested in english players cos it always gave him advantage over other epl team,this is the reason he dominated epl for long, imagine a coach that chose cleverly over pogba.
...I knw he must regret lettin go of pogba but he'll nava admit it. The words I want to use to describe cleverley are damn unprintable. Watching cleverley play is so repulsive. I would rather stick unsterilized neddles in my eyes than watch that bipolar simpleton play
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by donem: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
kstyle2: ...still dnt knw why cleverley neva gets injured
its obvious that boy is a winch, so his diabolical powers prevents him from getting injured.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by flinsburg: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Good game.

For the best analysis on top matches and the opportunity to win prizes like onebetclub.

Facebook.com/onebetclub

@onebetclub on twitter.

Get your 80% accuracy on your bet slips.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by maestroferddi: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
E be like say this Liverpool side will be paying for Suarez goal sins of last season.

Suarez made Sturridge, Sterling and other average players flatter to deceive...
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by msmon(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Congratulations Man City, though I don't wish them good but I will always appreciate make my day by beating overrated liserpoolfc!

Oh Man U fans, giggs said at our last game last season that better days we have been spoilt by success but better days are coming again, let's believe and trust LvG. A number of us are still feeling the nightmare of last season. However, LvG is in charge, a man with a clear football philosophy, and he has assured that he should be give 3 months. So, I will stand by that word and start to judge him by d end of October -early November. Interestingly, over d past six or seven years, we all know start d season slowly and it's always turn of d year b4 we usually show ourself, I hope d same happen dis season. GGMU
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by cocoduck: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
msmon: Congratulations Man City, though I don't wish them good but I will always appreciate make my day by beating overrated liserpoolfc!

Oh Man U fans, giggs said at our last game last season that better days we have been spoilt by success but better days are coming again, let's believe and trust LvG. A number of us are still feeling the nightmare of last season. However, LvG is in charge, a man with a clear football philosophy, and he has assured that he should be give 3 months. So, I will stand by that word and start to judge him by d end of October -early November. Interestingly, over d past six or seven years, we all know start d season slowly and it's always turn of d year b4 we usually show ourself, I hope d same happen dis season. GGMU
It is just a matter of time, our enemies know that very well. They are just making a jest of us. Vanchester clearly said we should wait three months so we should wait so that the player will adapt. right now they are injured so by the time they come back things will change and new signings will happen even after Di Maria
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by ceo003: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
LIVERPOOL WILL PAY DEARLY FOR LETTING SUAREZ GO
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by msmon(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
cocoduck:
It is just a matter of time, our enemies know that very well. They are just making a jest of us. Vanchester clearly said we should wait three months so we should wait so that the player will adapt. right now they are injured so by the time they come back things will change and new signings will happen even after Di Maria
Yes! And I will still like him to make a statement by signing a world class and solid CM or/$ DM. Glory Glory United.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by easystudy101: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by Lordseyad(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Man.city and Chelsea
Chelsea and Man.city
Blue and Light Blue.

Dismantling their opposition since 1600

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2014
Evans over Pique.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by chamboy(m): 1:07am On Aug 26, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=15pt]Before the game

Michael Owen said:

''Liverpool will disgrace Manchester City today''

MUMU overrated Owen grin
[/size]
HE'S SUCH A BIG FOOL
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by Bifwoli: 2:24am On Aug 26, 2014
With the poor form ManU have started with I think they should have hire a manager named VanBoy rather than Vangaal.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014 by Suarezilla(m): 2:26am On Aug 26, 2014
experimentist: Even if your name na Suarez, you can't be biting my style/ I'm being so honest when I'm writing these rhymes/ grin
This is y I bite pple like u

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Brighton Vs Manchester United - ( 2 - 3) On 26th September 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 1) On 23rd February 2021 / Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.