Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin (22944 Views)

New Arrivals Of Brand New Polo/tshirts In Bulk For Activities / Why Exfoliating Is Very Important To Our Skin / Calabar Carnival: Normal Or Abnormal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by virginboy1(m): 4:39am On Aug 15, 2014
What of too much Thinking,does it affects the skin also?

1 Like

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by olasmith10(m): 4:52am On Aug 15, 2014
gossiping!!! there is a level @Which u gossip that usually affects the skin..
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by rawpadgin(m): 5:46am On Aug 15, 2014
softsparkyy: Not getting enough sleep.....I'm so guilty .
what do u do @ night?
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by rawpadgin(m): 5:50am On Aug 15, 2014
virginboy1: What of too much Thinking,does it affects the skin also?
It affect the brain
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by donkross1(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2014
chino25:

Not really. I Chinonso Dike,

As a Lunatic and 419 and armed robber, my conscience won't let me sleep.
You Chinonso dike needs to get out of dz thread.

Op ever since me I don dey swim (3years now), I no dey use any sudsy abi na subsidy soap and my skin no spoil. Thank you too

1 Like

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by great664(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2014
A man read this!!!
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by deebrain(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2014
This is on point!
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by dalynch(f): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2014
No wonder, plenty of rashes on my jawline .noted.where is my ear piece
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by chanddys(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2014
Wow. I just forgot what I wanted to say
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Wao chino is realy hurting and giving some peeps sleepless night,for someone to use his moniker to creat fake acount is clear statement that he is stricking hot and to the point.join hands,lets creat a new nigeria.op about your topics some people do all the things listed and still have good skin,genetics differs

2 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Jtmanager(m): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2014
We're chino
U gt job so ?
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2014
Aiite...
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by zidex: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2014
B3sty: Ok...Make I wake up first. I'm still on Bed.

Correction: I'm still in bed.
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by EbiJUNIRO(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2014
not having enough sleep

not having enough water

I'm so guilty
chai!
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Onyiido: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2014
softsparkyy: Not getting enough sleep.....I'm so guilty .
Me too
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Infoay: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Eyaaaaa
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by overhypedsteve(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2014
Jhosh: Skippinq meals cnt be prevented esp durinq emergency..
i nearly cry when i see that one. How can a single working man not skip meals. Hmm make i go buy food flask
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2014
chino25:

Not really. I Chinonso Dike,

As a Lunatic and 419 and armed robber, my conscience won't let me sleep.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2014
overhypedsteve: i nearly cry when i see that one. How can a single working man not skip meals. Hmm make i go buy food flask
cheesy cheesy cheesy Na 2 de drink water 24/7 be dat
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2014
Dygeasy: Nigerian ladies. Use of bleaching creams. lipsrsealed

Excuse me Sir, they do not bleach, they are toning
Bringing out their colour lipsrsealed

Okay
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2014
virginboy1: What of too much Thinking,does it affects the skin also?

Make it positive thinking, and not worrying, and your skin, and life in general will be just peachy!

Cheers smiley
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by bloglover(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2014
chino25: Drinking alcohol.

I currently drink too much alcohol because I'm 37 and I have no wife or girlfriend. Day in the life of Chino.

Bros no wife no girlfriend? ah! u must be an experienced self-servicer

1 Like

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by J0nyb0y(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2014
milychocs:

SMH
even when the body has different colors? Its also toning right! Hian
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Dygeasy(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2014
milychocs:

Okay
Bringing out fairness from dark coloured skin..

Okay. Contunu angry grin grin
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Harkyn92(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2014
if everything affects me skipping food can never affect me. i lik food more than myself[color=#006600][/color][img][/img]
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2014
Dygeasy: Bringing out fairness from dark coloured skin..

Okay. Contunu angry grin grin

Read me very well
Then my opinion on bleaching-toning would be clearer
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Toks2008(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2014

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2014
Are u serious about the talking on the phone stuff? shocked no wonder this pimples no won disappear angry
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Lusheyi(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2014
salt bath de damage skin kwa grin
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Bryan12(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2014
Coffee.am so guilty of that.I like am scatter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials / Benefits Of Having Big bosoms For Women / Michelle Obama In An Outfit By Duro Olowu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.