Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin (22942 Views)

New Arrivals Of Brand New Polo/tshirts In Bulk For Activities / Why Exfoliating Is Very Important To Our Skin / Calabar Carnival: Normal Or Abnormal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Hysmady(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2014
What about smoking of weed? undecided
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Dygeasy(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2014
milychocs:

Read me very well
Then my opinion on bleaching-toning would be clearer
Forget that thing jor. Bleaching is bleaching.
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Kennyfancy(m): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2014
chino25: Drinking alcohol.

I currently drink too much alcohol because I'm 37 and I have no wife or girlfriend. Day in the life of Chino.
In thiefbibu voice..go kiss ur ass or go and die
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by overhypedsteve(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2014
barcanista: cheesy cheesy cheesy Na 2 de drink water 24/7 be dat
i swear. Them ds people for here(office) go dey wonder how water dey take finish for dispenser. And why i nor dey gree use the disposable cup. Me go dey carry my big cup use collect water.
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2014
Rubbing too much cream and make up by ladies..

Groundnut oil is okay .
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2014
overhypedsteve: i swear. Them ds people for here(office) go dey wonder how water dey take finish for dispenser. And why i nor dey gree use the disposable cup. Me go dey carry my big cup use collect water.
na to run pipe direct to your mouth. You go fat ehn... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by overhypedsteve(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2014
barcanista: na to run pipe direct to your mouth. You go fat ehn... cheesy cheesy cheesy
or i go move my table go near the dispenser.
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2014
overhypedsteve: or i go move my table go near the dispenser.
Your management go vex begin deduct the Water expenses from your Salary cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Kennyfancy(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2014

I currently drink too much alcohol because I'm 37 and I have no wife or girlfriend. Day in the life of Chino.
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by overhypedsteve(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2014
barcanista: Your management go vex begin deduct the Water expenses from your Salary cheesy cheesy cheesy
i nor even go there self. Except say i get extension to plug my phone, and my Kaya. Cus me go like stay online today. Which of the chino be the real one? Chino25 or chino24?
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2014
overhypedsteve: i nor even go there self. Except say i get extension to plug my phone, and my Kaya. Cus me go like stay online today. Which of the chino be the real one? Chino25 or chino24?
Lolo... I no wan drag myself into their matter. Dia matter tire me walahi
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Hamsaini: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2014
Where do you see meal to skip.
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Gcool2(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
rawpadgin: what do u do @ night?
Nothing really it's just a habit, I think I will now use it for my prayers and meditation.
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by rawpadgin(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
Nothing really it's just a habit, I think I will now use it for my prayers and meditation.
start ur prayer & meditation earlier so u can sleep earlier
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by rawpadgin(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
start ur prayer & meditation earlier so u can sleep earlier kiss
softsparkyy:
start ur prayer & meditation earlier so u can sleep earlier
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by abbey2812(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
What about working in a site where u embrace cement 24/7..
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dygeasy: Forget that thing jor. Bleaching is bleaching.

I was being tongue-in-cheek
I was agreeing with you
I dikwa slow ooo
cheesy

Okay, cheers
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Dygeasy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
milychocs:

I was being tongue-in-cheek
I was agreeing with you
I dikwa slow ooo
cheesy

Okay, cheers
Nawti grin

1 Like

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Owoplenty(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2014

and u ar still waitin, oh till u cloack 1000years?
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by johnnyandy7(m): 4:39am On Aug 17, 2014
Guilty of almost all
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dygeasy: Nigerian ladies. Use of bleaching creams. lipsrsealed
Ɣ☺ΰ
Knw dey sleep grin
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by B3sty(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2014
zidex:

Correction: I'm still in bed.
Ok, Thanks .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials / Benefits Of Having Big bosoms For Women / Michelle Obama In An Outfit By Duro Olowu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.