Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,470 members, 7,770,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:09 AM

(How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? (33099 Views)

Genuine Canon FX-10 Toner Cartridge / How To Identify Genuine HP Toner Cartridge / Buy Affordable And Good Quality Ink And Toner CARTRIDGES Today @ Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by Seun(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2006
Hello,

I just got myself a Laserjet 1020 printer. It's fast, and the cost per page is low compared to a deskjet.

I wonder if I can cut my printing costs further by refilling my toner cartridge each time I run out of toner. Do you know where I can buy the refill kit, toner and learn how to use them?

Thanks a million.
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by juw0n(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2006
if you are in lagos just go to alli street in cms ,you just need to spend about 2k to know it and refill your cartridge if you are quick to learn.
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by Christino(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2006
Seun, have you tried the computer village, i didn't know they could refil laserjet toners, i only know of ink catridges, i'd be happy if you can revert to us and let us know how you went about it. I have some toners in the store i'd probably love to refill sometime.
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by Emax(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2006
Hello Seun,
All you have to do is to buy laser refill ink for N900 at Computer Village if you are in Lagos.
Since you have not dont it before, you will nedd to watch somebady doing it once, you will catch up.
I learnt it through this way. And i am enjoying it.
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by Seun(m): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2006
Wow, guys, you've solved my problem. Thanks. So with 900 naira I'll be able to print 2000 text pages!
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by ontheair: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2006
Emax:

Hello Seun,
All you have to do is to buy laser refill ink for N900 at Computer Village if you are in Lagos.
Since you have not don't it before, you will nedd to watch somebady doing it once, you will catch up.
I learnt it through this way. And i am enjoying it.

Hey EMAX, can you give describe briefly the refill process? and ofcourse recommend a particular dealer where you get this refill for N900 bucks!
Thanks.
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by ontheair: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2006
Hey Seun, did you try it and what was the result? Common on now share with us.
Cheers cheesy
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by Seun(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2006
My toner is yet to run out, so I haven't tried it yet!
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by vikasvk: 7:09am On Jan 30, 2007
hope you have found a solution. If not contact me. It is easy. I tried 2 times and it still working reducing my print cost drastically!!!! vikasvk@gmail.com
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by TopInks: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2008
www.top-toner-refills.co.uk

All the products and some useful refilling advice / instructions too!!
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by diehard(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2008
refilling toners are very easy to do. but note that it not advisable to refill the toner cartridge more than 3 times cos the production drop at that stage. while a toner refill powder (the same toner used for sharp photocopy machines) goes for about 1.2k at cms. there are precautions to take when refiling, so that the image drum does not sustain any scratches cos the scratch will re-produce itself in every page you print. the best bet to learn is at cms, where the guy there will teach u at a small fee. that is where i learnt how to refill my company toner
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by fxmaxony(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2008
Thanks to you all, I have not seen this thread since, pls where in CMS can I know how to do this to reduce my printing cost.thumb up nairaland. pls help
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by gestamane: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2008
CMS is in Lagos Island. Ask for Alli Street. Remember that after some refill you will not get good print because of some parts like drum and blade. However, when that happens Alli people can change the drum and blade. With the instruction @ http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/reference/guides/reman/oasis you are sure to make it first time
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by Carlosein(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2008
diehard:

refilling toners are very easy to do. but note that it not advisable to refill the toner cartridge more than 3 times because the production drop at that stage. while a toner refill powder (the same toner used for sharp photocopy machines) goes for about 1.2k at cms. there are precautions to take when refiling, so that the image drum does not sustain any scratches because the scratch will re-produce itself in every page you print. the best bet to learn is at cms, where the guy there will teach u at a small fee. that is where i learnt how to refill my company toner

@diehard and co: what kind of toner did they use to refill your cartridge? was it hp toner?

i'd like to know cos i need large quantities of hp toner and i have'nt been able to source. kindly let me know anywhere in lagos i can get original hp toner in refill containers.

thanks.
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by taipanlee(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2009
its not so hard as you may think. it can be done in under 10 minutes. i have done it before after watching the way its done on youtube, you too will be able to do it.

log in to you tube and type "toner cartridge refill for hp laserjet printer" and watch the cool video
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by 3doorsdown: 2:33am On Sep 13, 2009
taipanlee:

its not so hard as you may think. it can be done in under 10 minutes. i have done it before after watching the way its done on youtube, you too will be able to do it.

log in to you tube and type "toner cartridge refill for hp laserjet printer" and watch the cool video

@taipanlee
Someone asked for help on refilling his printer cartridge in JULY 2006, and you're responding to him in May of 2009. What were you thinking/drinking?
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by dove24u(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2009
3doorsdown:

@taipanlee
Someone asked for help on refilling his printer cartridge in JULY 2006, and you're responding to him in May of 2009. What were you thinking/drinking?
The response can be of benefit to others

3 Likes

Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by chelsea4su(f): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2010
HIGH INK REFILL Our Company AJMIGHTY TECHNOLOGIES specializes in sales of PRINTER INK,

import and export of Unique HIGH INK REFILL, our company is the pioneering and marketer

company that has created a powerful channel for sales of PRINTER INK both black and colored

that desire a comprehensive digital lifestyle along with product information, and opportunities

to interact with other members of the technology company and to purchase and deliver to your

door step: we utilize technologies to provide real-time order status information, and we will

get your products fast. call us on

234-8066549223
or
Email -chelsea4sure@yahoomail.com
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by Afrocatalyst: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2012
3doorsdown:

@taipanlee
it has been helpful to me in 2012. Try be optimistic in this short life.

2 Likes

Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by moutew: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2015
CUT YOUR PRINTING COST By 50% WITH GENUINE & CHEAPEST TONER CARTRIDGES!

HUES TONERS are High Quality and Guaranteed Ink Toner Cartridges Compatible with the most Popular LaserJets and

Inkjets Printers in the world like HP Printers; Lexmark Printers; Samsung Printers; Epson Printers; Sharp Printers etc

HUES TONERS are a Premium Quality Inks which aim at providing the best experience in Printing for Organizations,

Companies and Individuals.

-We always try to understand the needs of our customers and offer the best solution based on their needs and

requirements.

- We have Proudly been able to Provide solutions to many Organizations, Banks and Companies which resulted in reducing

their Printing Costs by around 50% without compromising the Quality and Finishing of their Prints and Publications.

Product Guaranteed
- Manufactured to strict standards and tested for print quality and performance standard.
- 100% guarantee to perform very sharp with clear, sharp, highest printing

Price Guaranteed
- We offer the best prices of compatible laser-jet cartridges guaranteed!
- Our price is the lowest you will ever find in the market.
- You save up to 50% of your printing coast without compromising the print quality.

Lifetime Guaranteed
- We are confident in our products' performances and yields.
- If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return the purchase for as full refund of

your purchase price.

DEALERS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED!
ORDER NOW AND ENJOY 50% REDUCTION FROM YOUR PRINTING COSTS!

https://www.nairaland.com/2265831/cut-printing-cost-50-genuine#32897320

THANKS!
Re: (How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? by slimbowwow(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2020
Afrocatalyst:

it has been helpful to me in 2012. Try be optimistic in this short life.
helpful in 2020.

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect To A Cisco Router Using Windows 7 And Vista. / Cyber Cafes With thin Client Technology In Operation. / My Laptop Was Drenched In Water While I Was Walking In The Heavy Rain Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.