Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut (58798 Views)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / How To Prepare Sardine Or A Fanciful Doughnut / How To Make Soft Chin-chin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut by ibizgirl(f): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
The egg roll you see around, the dough is same as what is used to make buns and I know you can't roll it out. Google egg roll and see what comes out that does not need to be rolled.

Kaffy8910: @ibizgirl,winning edge and others that have contribute, thanks a lot.
@winning edge, I used your recipe and it came out fine but it didn't rise, it was very small compared to what I see around.
Re: How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut by Kaffy8910(f): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2014
yes, I have but there are contradicting info.
Re: How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut by Kaffy8910(f): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
@ibizgirl, whats the measurement if I want to make 100pieces of doughnut and how much I can charge? the doughnut will be medium size.
Re: How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut by Kaffy8910(f): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
@ibizgirl, whats the measurement if I want to make 100pieces of doughnut and how much can i charge? the doughnut will be medium size.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut by jashar(f): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
ibizgirl:
There are 2 types of doughnuts, for the doughnuts that are ring like
http://auntysazzy..com/2013/09/home-made-doughnut-recipe.html?m=1
For doughnuts that have jam in the center
http://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/articles/how-to-make-jam-doughnuts

Thank you sooooo much for this recipe. I tried it and the results were nice.
kissNow, I can start earning money from my hobby grin

Let me try and upload the pixs.

Re: How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut by ibizgirl(f): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Way to go!!!!!! Nice one.

jashar:

Thank you sooooo much for this recipe. I tried it and the results were nice.
kissNow, I can start earning money from my hobby grin

Let me try and upload the pixs.
Re: How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut by jashar(f): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
ibizgirl:
Way to go!!!!!! Nice one.

Thank you. smiley
Re: How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut by honeyyetty(f): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
@ winningedge I tried that method but it scarterd.
Re: How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
ibizgirl:
If your chin chin is too rich you have to change your packaging/size. When I used to supply N50 chin chin, I don't seal until I have filled all the nylons. If I see my profit did not come out then I reduce the quantity.
Don't compromise on quality. People are tired of the poor quality chin chin that is readily available.
Sales might be slow but with time It will pick up.
Have you seen the chin recipe on my blog?
Please I need info on how and where to get branded nylon to package my chin-chin. I have sent you a pM
Re: How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut by ibizgirl(f): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Replied

MrJohnAgbo:

Please I need info on how and where to get branded nylon to package my chin-chin. I have sent you a pM
Re: How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
ibizgirl:
Replied

I didn't see it...Can I get your whatsapp contact please.
Re: How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut by ibizgirl(f): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

I didn't see it...Can I get your whatsapp contact please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bush Meat, Pythons Being Sold Along Kubwa Expressway Abuja (Photos) / Various Ghanaian Dishes / The Food I Bought For 2900. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.