Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad (2736 Views)

When Is One Expected To Stop Being Unclad In Front Of One's Kids? / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / At What Age Should Children Be Left To Sleep In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I agree with the bolded and about how easy it is to misconstrue words, hence my asking him to apologize. That notwithstanding, in cases like these, it takes more than mere will power to overcome such thoughts. Therapy may not be an out-of-place suggestion.

You forget that would be him admitting to wrongdoing when the only crime he committed is not writing well.

All he has to do is to rephrase the words and explain what he meant which he has tried to do in subsequent comments. As for will to overcome the thoughts. As long as he doesn't dwell on it and he registers it in his brain that staring at a kid and having an hardon is very wrong. He would be fine.
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by EfemenaXY: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
satope1: You forget that would be him admitting to wrongdoing when the only crime he committed is not writing well.

All he has to do is to rephrase the words and explain what he meant which he has tried to do in subsequent comments. As for will to overcome the thoughts. As long as he doesn't dwell on it and he registers it in his brain that staring at a kid and having an hardon is very wrong. He would be fine.

But that's just it. It shouldn't even be happening in the first place nor should he have to consciously force his brain not to dwell on such sights. It should be automatic. That's why I think a few therapy sessions wouldn't be amiss.

My opinion though... (sigh)

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
EfemenaXY:

But that's just it. It shouldn't even be happening in the first place nor should he have to consciously force his brain not to dwell on such sights. It should be automatic. That's why I think a few therapy sessions wouldn't be amiss.

My opinion though... (sigh)
If you think that would help him. Fine.
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by pickabeau1: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
This was what i thought at first too but when he stubbornly and casually made it seem that pedophilia is a normal thing, then the matter pass normal thing

He was given a lot of time to clarify his position but still went along his path

satope1: The topic brought about that line of thought. I guess he was trying to rationalise keeping a kid dressed with that although very poor at use of words and arrangements. That's why words are never to be taken out of context else they convey different meanings.

More like looking at two goats mating and that view conjuring a new image in your head and this gets you turned on. I bet we all know he isn't turned on by the goats but the visual simulation going on in his head. That's why you snap out of it when that occurs. The brain is a complex thing and you don't allow it fester on ill thoughts and don't go on staring at a kid's body. It is irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 16, 2014
From age Four I think,that child would have begun to discover him/herself a little. ..no more dressing up in front of strangers or going about unclad.
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by careema(f): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
SAMBARRY: sexism alert!

What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

Anyway at age 4 when kidd say mummy don't bath for me I can bath by myself or they start covering their unclothedness especially at 4year+ then you should know they already know their left from right, wrong from right and are conscious of their bodies

in this case, Not all that is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. Raping a boy is rare but the girls, fair meat! Some kids know whats good from whats right without them being conscious of their body. Besides, what does a kid know abouut being wrong and right? Many kids dont realize they were raped until they are older. The awareness to rape is just being rampant, many girls have been molested. My advise, clothe your baby girl up sharperly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discrepancy In Estimated Date Of Delivery (EDD) / Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m / Newly Born Baby In West Zone Maharashtra Looks As Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.