Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

"Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman (16030 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / "Holy Quran Converted Me to Christianity" says Imam Sulaiman aka Mario Joseph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by DonXavi(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
The true life testimony of Imam Sulaiman ibn Ahmad, later known as Mario Joseph encountered historical Jesus Christ through the Quran. He was interviewed by Cristina Casado, through video conference from Toledo in Spain by the programme called Changing Tracks.
I disclaim from any liability and invoke the Fair Use Policy under Title 17 of US Code under Section 107 of US Copyright Law that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders, for any of these purposes, such as teaching, comment, news report, scholarship and criticism.
Sulaiman was brought up as a Muslim since conception in his mother's womb. He declared that the Quran converted him to Christianity. Bear in mind that all characters in the Quran such as Esau and Miriam sister of Aaron are historical names but non-historical persons in the Quran because Muhammad put words into their mouths and it was not based on his eye-witness' account. But YHWH God can turn Muslims from believing in non-historical persons to historical persons in the Holy Bible if they have an element called logic which is a God-given gift.
Sulaiman aka Solomon by the character of the name that he was called, possesses a higher level of intellectualism than other muslims. The objective of sharing this video clip is that YHWH God of Israel can use the Quran to convert the Muslims to Christianity if He wills.
By God's grace, Imam Sulaiman became a Roman Catholic Christian as his life experience convinces him that Catholic Church is the true church. I personally feel that the Holy Spirit of Christ convinces me that the basic doctrines of the Catholic Church is acceptable to Lord Jesus Christ otherwise He will not lead Mario Joseph to become a Catholic.
Frankly speaking, I am a Protestant Christian and I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit by Lord Jesus Christ in a Methodist Church during the specific prayer session for baptism of the Holy Spirit and a personal commitment to serve Him. But Mario Joseph described an event which he received the empowerment of strength which is actually the baptism of the Holy Spirit in his home, only a few days after he became a Christian! So Lord Jesus Christ does not bother which churches you are attached to serve Him, and the baptism of the Holy Spirit is not limited to happen in the Church but anywhere when Lord Jesus Christ manifests His presence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVvsmc5YsGg
Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by kristonium(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
simply supernatural!

1 Like

Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by Proxy001(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
may JEHOVAH the LORD God of host be glorified. for he indeed has brought u into his marvelous light. BTW shine ur eyes so that some delusional will not kill u for apostasy

2 Likes

Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by Ayoswit(f): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
glory 2 God. one soul added to d kingdom d heaven rejoice. enjoy ur salvation
Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
This, if true, isn't news to some of us.

No sensible being can read the quran and remain a Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by pacretus(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
now dat is wat i call d omnipotent God.always reveling him self to mankind since creation..pls if u love d bible read nd meditate on..proverb 8:22-31.
Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by DonXavi(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
here are some posts on Mario Joseph where Muslims tell other Muslims to kill him.

Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by 2baga(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2015
the ways of the Lord are full of mysteries
Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by Leiman100(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
this is one of the several lies we have seen so far, I watched this video before now, and picked a lot holes in it. the guy was never a Muslim. he only concocted lies about the Quran. like for instance he mention that the Quran said Mary ascended to heaven, there is no such thing in the Quran. he can only deceive his fellow Christians but no Muslim can be moved by this thrash we know the Quran well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by ilynem(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Leiman100:
this is one of the several lies we have seen so far, I watched this video before now, and picked a lot holes in it. the guy was never a Muslim. he only concocted lies about the Quran. like for instance he mention that the Quran said Mary ascended to heaven, there is no such thing in the Quran. he can only deceive his fellow Christians but no Muslim can be moved by this thrash we know the Quran well.
So you are saying it is impossible for a Muslim to convert to Christianity? Then why are your fellow Muslims trying to kill him then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by Amberon: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oga you don't know Islam more than him as he's been proven to be a former Islamic cleric. What about the son of the hamas leader who accepted Christianity and has been preaching about Christ? Your fellow Islamic brothers have been trying to kill him too.
Leiman100:

1 Like

Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by Leiman100(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
ilynem:

So you are saying it is impossible for a Muslim to convert to Christianity? Then why are your fellow Muslims trying to kill him then?
is not impossible for ignorant Muslims to change to any thing. But if this one is genuine why must lie. he claim t I be an imam and did not give detailed address of the mosque he was leading, does not know anything about the religion and the Quran. Muslims don't choose ignorant people to head a musque. this is one of the many Christian missionery trick to decieve gullible people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by hardeycute(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
ilynem:

its quite impossible to see a Muslim with a good knowledge in the Quran to convert to Christianity unless its for a material gain.There are many holes to pick in the bible to the Quran

1 Like

Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by ilynem(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
hardeycute:
its quite impossible to see a Muslim with a good knowledge in the Quran to convert to Christianity unless its for a material gain.There are many holes to pick in the bible to the Quran
And why don't you take out compulsion from your religion let's see how your fair eh? And you say it's impossible to see a Muslim with good knowledge of the Koran? I give you Nabeel Quireshi. Google his name. His knows the Koran and the Hadiths more than any of you and your imams put together.
Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by hardeycute(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
ilynem:

And why don't you take out compulsion from your religion let's see how your fair eh? And you say it's impossible to see a Muslim with good knowledge of the Koran? I give you Nabeel Quireshi. Google his name. His knows the Koran and the Hadiths more than any of you and your imams put together.
you won't just understand, a Muslim can become an atheist, deist or agnostic but to convert to Christianity is a difficult thing to materialise. We have many convertee who lags in Quran understanding her
Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by ilynem(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
hardeycute:
you won't just understand, a Muslim can become an atheist, deist or agnostic but to convert to Christianity is a difficult thing to materialise. We have many convertee who lags in Quran understanding her
So why is this so? Can you explain?
Re: "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman by hardeycute(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote post=54937354]its quite impossible to see a Muslim with a good knowledge in the Quran to convert to Christianity unless its for a material gain.There are many holes to pick in the bible to the Quran[/quote] the bolded

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Christian Dating So Difficult? / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before / Apostle Suleman: "Women Are Not Created For Men To Understand" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.