Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom (2860 Views)

Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Raypawer(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2014

All is now set for the government and people of
Akwa Ibom State to host President Goodluck
Jonathan, who is billed to visit the State on
Thursday for the commissioning and inspection of
completed and ongoing projects of Governor
Godswill Akpabio administration
A release by the Commissioner for Information and
Communications, Mr Aniekan Umanah, said the
President will commission the gas processing
facility, completed with 69 kilometers pipeline at
Uquo, constructed under a public-private
partnership arrangement between Septa Energy and
the Akwa Ibom State government.
The statement sent to DailyPost by Idris Mabadeje,
an officer with the state Ministry of Information,
quoted Umanah as hinting that Mr. President, in the
fourth official visit to the state, will also commission
the Goodluck Boulevard on Ring Road III in Uyo
(Ring Road III).

During the visit, President Jonathan is also
expected to perform the ground-breaking ceremony
for a $1.8 billion Methanol Plant at Ibeno, inspect
the dualization works on the Uyo-Ikot Ekpene-Aba
Federal Road, undertaken by the state government,
inspect the first suspended bridge in the State
currently under construction in Abak and thereafter
inspect the 30,000 capacity Ibom International
Stadium, Uyo, for which he laid the foundation stone
in October 2012.

During Mr. President’s visit to
Akwa Ibom in October 2012, he commissioned the
new digital Governor’s office, alongside other
completed projects of the Akpabio administration.
The Information Commissioner further disclosed
that Mr. Jonathan will meet with a cross section of
Akwa Ibom people in a banquet, before departing
for Abuja.
He, therefore, enjoined Akwa Ibom people to come
out en-masse and accord President Jonathan a
rousing and befitting welcome to the state.

dailypost.ng/2014/08/12/jonathan-commission-69-kilometer-gas-plant-akwa-ibom-thursday/
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by desgiezd(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
@ OP

Please review your headline, there's nothing like 69-Kilometre Gas Plant!

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
And I wanted to travel on thursday to aks on thursday.. Gotto postpone my trip then angry
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Rikidony(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
AKWA IBOM ADO OKE ALL THANKS TO MA ABLE AND WORKAHOLIC GOVERNOR..........GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Rikidony(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: And I wanted to travel on thursday to aks on thursday.. Gotto postpone my trip then angry

GEJ TILL 2019 tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
Sad!
Rikidony:

GEJ TILL 2019 tongue tongue
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by penny01502: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
that Akpabio guy has done a lot for the state.
despite his effort in transforming the state, those dumies Akwa Ibomite who in their generation never appreciate great things nor know the important of values are making critique on media
even those kids who can't pass their common entrance examanition are bussy panting the great man black.

I so much admire the great governor, he is great man of truth with decent spirit who recognized the importance of values, equity and justice.

I wish I was an Akwa Ibomite

5 Likes

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by herald9: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rikidony: AKWA IBOM ADO OKE ALL THANKS TO MA ABLE AND WORKAHOLIC GOVERNOR..........GEJ TILL 2019

I dey Akwa Ibom... it's not okay until dat dude stop forcing gubernatorial candidate on us...

Let us decide for ourselves... undecided

1 Like

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by herald9: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
penny01502: that Akpabio guy has done a lot for the state.
despite his effort in transforming the state, those dumies Akwa Ibomite who in their generation never appreciate great things nor know the important of values are making critique on media
even those kids who can't pass their common entrance examanition are bussy
on social media panting the man black

Are you a beneficiary?

Am not...thats the difference...
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Aitee1: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
Inua!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by herald9: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: And I wanted to travel on thursday to aks on thursday.. Gotto postpone my trip then angry
why....? your Grace

I was about mobilizing my people to recieve you and your entourage at the airport !
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Rikidony(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
herald9:

I dey Akwa Ibom... it's not okay until dat dude stop forcing gubernatorial candidate on us...

na him the force you make you go vote who you wan vote

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Aitee1: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches...let's know where u're from and how appreciative of ur govt u are first b4 we continue
penny01502: that Akpabio guy has done a lot for the state.
even those kids who can't pass their common entrance examanition are bussy panting the great man black.

I so much admire the great governor, he is great man of truth with decent spirit who recognized the importance of values, equity and justice.

I wish I was an Akwa Ibomite

1 Like

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by penny01502: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
herald9:

don't you the people of eket district deserve the term?
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by mrPero(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
God bless governor akpabio..... You have done exceedingly well... akwaibom will neva forget u.....

God plssssssss give unto us someone that will serve akwa ibom come 2015

1 Like

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by mrPero(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
NSIMA EKERE
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by psucc(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tell your Gov to please pay May 2014 salary before their jamboree.

I don't give a damn.

Just that he easily forgets. Uduaghan cautioned him once that the people are hungry and we really are.

ell an Akwa Ibom man that Akwa Ibom is OK
He tells you, Annang is OK
Tell Annang man, he tells you Essien Udim is OK
Tell Essien Udim man, he tells you Ukana is OK
Tell Ukana man, he tells you Ikot Ntuen is OK
Tell Ikot Ntuen man, he tells you Nung Akpabio is
OK.
If there is so much discontentment in the state
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by herald9: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rikidony:
na him the force you make you go vote who you wan vote
The way he hammers this 'voting for his special candidate' at every given opportunity makes it obvious that the coming election is gonna be rigged...

He has always had his ways...
The Godswill I know will leave no stone unturned to have his apprentice at the top of the hilltop mansion...
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by herald9: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
penny01502: don't you the people of eket district deserve the term?
Am not from Eket Sir!
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by penny01502: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
Aitee1: He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches...let's know where u're from and how appreciative of ur govt u are first b4 we continue
I'm a Rivers guy
have you been to rivers state before?
if yes, can you compare the infrastructural development in Akwa Ibom state with that of Rivers state?
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by lilprinze: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
GEJ till 2019 weather d devils(APC) likes it or not

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Aitee1: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
It's a shame for u to compare aks wid rivers state, phc alone beat the four cities in aks in terms of infrastructure, hv u been to akwa ibom b4 to witness the man knw man govt that's being practiced here? Just cos u see blink blink pictures on tv and online abt aks u conclude
penny01502: I'm a Rivers guy
have you been to rivers state before?
if yes, can you compare the infrastructural development in Akwa Ibom state with that of Rivers state?

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
@ Raypawer, rephrase the thread title to read ' GEJ To Commission Gas Processing Plant '.
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
mrPero: NSIMA EKERE
Not in this generation

1 Like

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by penny01502: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Aitee1: It's a shame for u to compare aks wid rivers state, phc alone beat the four cities in aks in terms of infrastructure, hv u been to akwa ibom b4 to witness the man knw man govt that's being practiced here? Just cos u see blink blink pictures on tv and online abt aks u conclude
not just on television, I witness it with my very eyes I know all the nooks and cranies of akwa ibom. I see so much development even in the rural communities.

now I ask you how much do you really know port harcourt? where and where do you see the development you claim? do you know how much rivers state goverment generate in terms of taxes and others revenue allocations? what and what infrastructure in p/hacourt you wanna compare with
that of akwa ibom or you wanna compare our mono rail with the ibom international stadium?

1 Like

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by mrPero(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
careytommy:
Not in this generation

Mbok wats ur point
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Ngwakwe: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
psucc: Tell your Gov to please pay May 2014 salary before their jamboree.

I don't give a damn.

Just that he easily forgets. Uduaghan cautioned him once that the people are hungry and we really are.

Be blessed,

People are dying of hunger and starvation, sleeping in open field and thatched houses, suffering of cold and malaria, going out naked in rural areas among other inhumanity.

Why do I need Gas plants when all I pray is for a dry day to fetch my firewood while endangering my life and conservation,

If the Governor is owing May 2014 salaries till date as you opined, then he has totally failed in all ramifications.

The dead don't praise the Lord.
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Aitee1: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
I repeat u dnt know our 'pains' so no need to argue with u, which company do we have in aks apart from hotels, the common man on the street of aks will go to the stadium and sleep and feed there abi?
penny01502: not just on television, I witness it with my very eyes I know all the nooks and cranies of akwa ibom. I see so much development even in the rural communities.

now I ask you how much do you really know port harcourt? where and where do you see the development you claim? do you know how much rivers state goverment generate in terms of taxes and others revenue allocations? what and what infrastructure in p/hacourt you wanna compare with
that of akwa ibom or you wanna compare our mono rail with the ibom international stadium?

1 Like

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by rozayx5(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
proudly Akwa Ibom cool cool

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Bigcake: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Aitee1: Inua!!! undecided
Ajen Annang, anwan Messi. Afo aseba anor utuduke?
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Bigcake: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
mrPero: NSIMA EKERE
Akpene...... '' Udom is Right''
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Aitee1: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
grin raffia city grin
Bigcake: Ajen Annang, anwan Messi. Afo aseba anor utuduke?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seems Jonathan Is Wearing A Bullet Proof Under His Agbada To Borno. SEE PIC / How Buhari Planned To Islamize Nigeria: 1978 Till Date / Column To Thumbprint On Saturday's Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.