Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu (2438 Views)

Emeka Ojukwu Visits Nnewi Fire Tragedy Scene Today / Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
chino24: respect yorubas, to say the truth, but I can never put them above my tribe even when it's glaring.
customized13: ojukwu still tried, though he ranaway.
look at this two e-rats

1 Like

Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by madamoringo(f): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
D0zzybaba: Iya Salau my neighbor is better than Ojukwu

Really? Tell me more!
Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by Giannakopoulos(f): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ojukwu is only a modified version of Asari Dokubo bc of his education,I don't celebrate him bc he pioneered a civil war that killed so many innocent people,Tinubu has looted a lot of funds,but looting is better compared to wasting of lives just to gain territory (power and greed)
Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by madamoringo(f): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Giannakopoulos: Ojukwu is only a modified version of Asari Dokubo bc of his education,I don't celebrate him bc he pioneered a civil war that killed so many innocent people,Tinubu has looted a lot of funds,but looting is better compared to wasting of lives just to gain territory (power and greed)

I am not holding brief for Tinubu, but can you show one shred of evidence of his loot? Your god Jonathan put him into the EFCC blocks a year ago and he was acquitted but here you are still trying to earn you 5 per post lying like a dolt. BTW, when will your god account for the miasinf $ 20 B ??

3 Likes

Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by Giannakopoulos(f): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
madamoringo:

I am not holding brief for Tinubu, but can you show one shred of evidence of his loot? Your god Jonathan put him into the EFCC blocks a year ago and he was acquitted but here you are still trying to earn you 5 per post lying like a dolt. BTW, when will your god account for the miasinf $ 20 B ??
& who is holding brief for GEJ,can you substantiate your proof of missing money you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by sarutobie(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Obiagelli:
igbos were at par with every tribe nigeria in the 60s, in fact igbos dominated the civil service and the army.

Btw i am not yoruba.
neither are you the igbo that you claim.

1 Like

Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by omongbatim: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
Obiagelli:
igbos were at par with every tribe nigeria in the 60s, in fact igbos dominated the civil service and the army.

Btw i am not yoruba.

Exactly the point Achebe was making. Before 1900, there was really no documented history of Igbos, unlike the Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani. Then they came seemingly from nowhere and equalized everything

2 Likes

Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
TribalEAST: look at this two e-rats
must you lie about me?
Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
sarutobie:
neither are you the igbo that you claim.
i don't remember calling you up to claim anything.
Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by shizzle11(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
The Op is a big FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by RareDiamond: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Abagworo: I've been drawn into this debate that I don't like. It is more like 2 people failing an exam with one scoring 30/100 and the other scoring 28/100. In essence both of them failed the exam.

Igbo and Yoruba to me are the key to black man's emancipation as has been shown in their individual contributions to the blackworld from literature to religion to technology to unique culture and business successes. I don't believe there is any hatred amongst the two movers of Nigeria but all I see is unhealthy competition and false ego which the two are guilty of. The Igbos are the more aggressive but the least fortunate in terms of land and water resources amongst the two.

To my caption which is betweem Emeka Ojukwu and Bola Tinubu, a combination of the two first names is Emeka Bola which can be shortened to "EBOLA". Igbos and Yorubas are supposed to be the cure for Nigeria but are turning out a disease for the country. To be continued....

I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE TIME FROM THE INSULTS ON OJUKWU BY THIS YOUR UNNECESSARY AND PROVOCATIVE THREAD. ON WHAT BASIS SHOULD THE GREAT OJUKWU BE COMPARED WITH A BIGOT, THIEVE, CORRUPT, SELFISH AND VISION LESS POLITICIAN LIKE TINUBU ? YOU CAN NOW SEE WHY ALOT OF PEOPLE QUESTION YOUR IGBO ORIGIN. ONLY A BAS.TARD POINTS TO HIS FATHERS HOUSE WITH A LEFT HAND. ABAGWORO YOU ARE M0RON !!! YOU HAVE MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND NOT THE GREAT OJUKWU

8 Likes

Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by omongbatim: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
RareDiamond:

I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE TIME FROM THE INSULTS ON OJUKWU BY THIS YOUR UNNECESSARY AND PROVOCATIVE THREAD. ON WHAT BASIS SHOULD THE GREAT OJUKWU BE COMPARED WITH A BIGOT, THIEVE, CORRUPT, SELFISH AND VISION LESS POLITICIAN LIKE TINUBU ? YOU CAN KNOW SEE WHY ALOT OF PEOPLE QUESTION YOUR IGBO ORIGIN. ONLY A BAS.TARD POINTS TO HIS FATHERS HOUSE WITH A LEFT HAND. ABAGWORO YOU ARE M0RON !!! YOU HAVE MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND NOT THE GREAT OJUKWU

Abagworo has always been an igbo iiddiot

4 Likes

Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by Lordlexyy: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
How we love to celebrate mediocrity above excellence. Put these two tribes side by side with their counterparts in other developed nations and all you have is just glorify degrees. We have over 360 tribes in this country, singly out just two as most successful shows the confused state of the Igbo poster. The two tribes had the advantage of acquiring western education before others and after that so what. How has this feat rob or impact positively on the rest ethnicity? With due respect, if Shonikan and Achebe are they best we can present after these years, we sincerely need a head check. There is no valid perimeter to deduce who has accomplished among all the ethnic groups represented. Achievement or accomplishment is an individual thing. So op, please don't divide us further us with your inferiority complex.
Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by condralbede(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Obiagelli:
i don't remember calling you up to claim anything.
Stand up and be proud of region.... You are not IBO or Yoruba whr r u from then...maybe from the North.

1 Like

Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
condralbede: Stand up and be proud of region.... You are not IBO or Yoruba whr r u from then...maybe from the North.
this is the politics section not some tribal meeting. Last response.

2 Likes

Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
omongbatim:

Exactly the point Achebe was making. Before 1900, there was really no documented history of Igbos, unlike the Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani. Then they came seemingly from nowhere and equalized everything
...because yoruba and hausa civilized them.
Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
Politics section has finally gone to the dogs. Virtually all the threads in this section are filled with Igbo-Yoruba feud and personal attacks. No meaningful topics to discuss about.

Too bad!!

3 Likes

Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by GetUmad: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Abagworo: Often times these two groups complement each other and are never dull or lazy. While Igbos are acclaimed traders from the hawking to the bulk import/export, so are the Yorubas service providers from petty mechanic to offshore equipment installers. As a result of this, the two groups usually play symbiotic relationship in business. In Port-Harcourt you can board a taxi driven by Yoruba to Igbo spare parts and then go back to another Yoruba for the car repairs. It almost revolves that way in most things. Contracts for wiring and cable installation in most companies are done by Yorubas while the cables and gadgets are supplied by Igbos.

Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by GetUmad: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Politics section has finally gone to the dogs. Virtually all the threads in this section are filled with Igbo-Yoruba feud and personal attacks. No meaningful topics to discuss about.

Too bad!!

pls can I buy you a drink? glad to see someone who shares same sentiment.
Re: Between Emeka Ojukwu And Bola Tinubu by Chamack: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
RareDiamond:

I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE TIME FROM THE INSULTS ON OJUKWU BY THIS YOUR UNNECESSARY AND PROVOCATIVE THREAD. ON WHAT BASIS SHOULD THE GREAT OJUKWU BE COMPARED WITH A BIGOT, THIEVE, CORRUPT, SELFISH AND VISION LESS POLITICIAN LIKE TINUBU ? YOU CAN NOW SEE WHY ALOT OF PEOPLE QUESTION YOUR IGBO ORIGIN. ONLY A BAS.TARD POINTS TO HIS FATHERS HOUSE WITH A LEFT HAND. ABAGWORO YOU ARE M0RON !!! YOU HAVE MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND NOT THE GREAT OJUKWU
Can you Imagine abagworo comparing Oxford trained Gburugburu Eze Igbo,Ikemba Nnewi Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu with a certificate forger? Abagworo we need to flog you with awusa koboko.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle For Bama -boko Haram Strom Bama, Borno, Nigerian Army Repelled Attack / Presidential Electrocution:10 Pro-jonathan Campaigners Suffered Electric Shock / Plot Against Jonathan, A Joke —PDP Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.