Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check (5242 Views)

ICAN Exam- Was November 2012 Proffesional Exams Tough? / Tired With Ican Exams! / Eighteen More Days To ICAN Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check by llade(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
See me c wahala. I wrote FRE and SFM in the recent ICAN May 2014 diet. Fortunately I passed and wanted to check my exam/financial status to enable know if I will av to write PSAF in application level before writing ATAX and Case Study in Professional Level. Alternatively, if ICAN will b gracious to allow me combine PSAF, ATAX and Case Study. I tried checking ICAN's website since August 11, 2014 and what I get is no records found on d web page after inserting my reg no and clicking d check exam/financial status. Wetin I go do av sent student affairs mail but no response yet.
Re: Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check by whizqueen(f): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
If u r based in lagos u r advised to go to ICAN office at oyingbo asap if u intend writing dis november diet o
Re: Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check by hayoakins(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
whizqueen: If u r based in lagos u r advised to go to ICAN office at oyingbo asap if u intend writing dis november diet o

send an email to studentsaffairs@ican.org.ng
Re: Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check by whizqueen(f): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
hayoakins:

send an email to studentsaffairs@ican.org.ng

shooo am nt d one aving problem now haba....
Re: Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check by Dereformer(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
ok
Re: Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check by Oye123(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
>Dear,
>The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) through the
>Students Education and Training (SE&T) directorate is about to organise a
>seminar on the new syllabus.
>
>It is an opportunity for all stakeholders to get detailed insight on the
>new syllabus as well as having the privilege of obtaining responses to
>imminent questions.
>
>The seminar has been scheduled to hold as follows:
>
>Date: Saturday 16 August 2014
>Time: 10am
>Venue: Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos
>
>Admission is free!!!
>
Re: Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
You can become a Chartered Accountant easily now with IcanLectures.com.ng. Now qualifying as an Accountant is made much much easier by letting you take your Lectures at home instead of being crammed in a hot place like lecture centers do.
Simply log on to IcanLectures.com.ng and start downloading your Ican Lectures.
Regards,
From The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check by AmoBube: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Please how can I create a new post on this forum. I have a job advert.
Re: Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check by llade(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks I have contacted student affairs and it has been rectified.
Re: Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check by houseoftuition: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check by seyedprof(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Please how long does it take ICAN to refund d tuition fee of those on ICAN Diamond Scholarship? I applied for refund since last December and I am yet to receive it.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Supply Chain Management OR Project Management / Opportunity To Start Up Business Of Your Own / Motivation: Skyewise Group Rewards Outstanding Performance With Promotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.