Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife (5685 Views)

Dino Melaye To Nigerians- When I Am Ready, Una Go See My Made In Nigeria Wife / Why Patrick Sawyer Deliberately Travelledto Nigeria - Wife (updated) / As Ibori Hides In Nigeria, Wife And Co-conspirators For Trial In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
pat077: e be like ebola don finish all bokoharam suicide bombers-them neva strike since.
na nigerian soldiers dey deal wit dem
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by patwilly(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
lol. I swear this woman is trolling Nigeria! better health care system in Nigeria! like Wtf?
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by Snoggy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
I wonder who the widow is trying to deceive. SMH

His decision to come to Nigeria was a devilish one.

Yes; he avoided contact with people at the airport in Liberia because his aim wasn't to spread the virus in Liberia but to come and distribute it in Africa's most populous nation.

Dear Widow Swayer, we can't be deceived.

story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by pat077: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrT2011:

I am not bitter.

Your Nigeria is bitter.

The country is under a CURSE! sad
r u 4rm Liberia?
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by pat077: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jenams: na nigerian soldiers dey deal wit dem
make dem deal wit them well.
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by lebienconnu: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
For husband and wife I have three words.

To the husband I say:
Rot in hell.

To the wife i say:
Go and die.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by chimerase2: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
I bathed one bag of salt becos of that man angry

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by oluwafemi113(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Madam, we no go forgive your husband, simple! The blood of all this innocent people he killed and about to kill must surely hunt him.
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by Beync(f): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
This woman is talking nonsense in a bid to defend his senseless husband. I wish she contacted the virus. Where's her facebook page let me ask her, why her husband refuted the result when he tested positive? Why did he remove his pant and pee at the doctors and nurses in a bid to resist being quarantined? Why did he denied ever having contact with any ebola patient when his sister just died of the disease? And I learnt that due to his stubbornness, he got very close and in touch with his deceased sister when he was asked not to? Why? Why? Why? Stupiit woman I just feel like giving u an e-slap now, could you shutup!! Look how everyone is now living in fear due to your husband wickedness and you are spewing trash. Seshhhh

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pangea: Why he no head straight for America?
Better health care in Nigeria? undecided

Tell that to the marines, madam! angry

I no blame you sha,
He for don pass am to you,
We go see then whether you go get mouth!
Mtsheew angry

nor mind them...sad

they think we'll just swallow all these hook line sinker....

why did he urinate on medics na dat one i want make dem explain give me...
they should plan their excuse well next time
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
chimerase2: I bathed one bag of salt becos of that man angry

gringringrin
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Video*** Wicked girl pours Boiling Water
on her ex-boyfriend for wanting
her back after Dumping Her http:///Y5m0gr
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by Arosa(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
chimerase2: I bathed one bag of salt becos of that man angry

Don't feel ashamed of yourself for doing that, cos American researchers just discovered they can cure cancer with salt

http://www.insidescience.org/content/killing-cancer-salt/1118
Killing Cancer With Salt
More than 12 million Americans live with some kind of cancer and researchers are constantly looking for new ways to stop this deadly disease. Now, scientists at the University of Central Florida are experimenting with a new therapy that uses salt to kill cancer cells.

One therapy for treating cancer involves shining lasers on light-sensitive materials to kill nearby cancer cells in the presence of oxygen. But, according to chemist Kevin Belfield from the University of Central Florida, “most tumor cells become hypoxic or have low oxygen concentrations.” Without the necessary oxygen, the lasers cannot kill the cancer cells.

Belfield found a way around the lack of oxygen by adding a form of salt to the cancer cells. Now, when a laser shines on the cells, it changes their chemistry, making them more acidic.

“The super acid is generated within a cell, and it creates a pH imbalance within a cell,” said Belfield.

That imbalance helps kill the cancerous cells with or without oxygen.

“So, oxygen can be present, and it works just fine or oxygen can be absent, and it works just fine,” said Belfield.

Researchers believe that this new acid-inducing cancer therapy can kill colon, breast, prostate, ovarian and melanoma cancer cells. However, the therapy does need a light source to work properly, so tumors buried deep within the body may not be suitable.

The technique may start clinical trials soon.
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by thandii1: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
I am so angry I feel like placing an ebola curse on this woman. What kind of f00lish and crazy defence is this? Better healthcare in Nigeria? Is this a joke? Coming from someone who resides and works In a developing country? is that even enough reason to bring his ebola-infested body to unsuspecting people who even welcomed him? Cctv showed He avoided contacts in monrovia, but couldn't do the same in nigeria? He allowed himself to be nursed and catered for. It shall not be well with you and your cremated husband madam.
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by darmhey(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mtcheew.... where is this woman sef? People have died and are dying cos of his husband and shez talking thrash! They must be sharing 'senselessness' in their family
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by oshyno(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
What is this woman saying. Even though one doesn't speak evil of the dead, that Suya man abi Sawyer can best be described as a biological terorist.

Damnit. When Boko haram is harassing us here n there ur husband chose Nigeria of all places as the country with best medical service ? Dont even know what to tell u ma'am.

Why not as he just landed, report himsef to good hospital and tell them he cud be carying Ebola disease. Daz a sign of someone that means well.
Why pee on the medics and tried resisting test. He succeeded though but their blood will hunt him even in d grave.
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by victorVIC1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
This has further proven that the guy was mentally demented
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by Simplefaithy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dis woman deserves death by hanging. Who is she fooling? Ediot
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by wheeladealar: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
The whole ebola stuff is a laboratory cultured disease by the americans and Patrick sawyerr was picked to execute their devious plan.it is very obvious that Obama hates Nigeria very much. The president of Nigeria should take this cue and use a very long spoon when eating with the Americans.
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
condralbede: Tale by moon light.....Nigeria Wai dey fly thr ppl enter India any how get good healthcare b*tch tell us something else
some countries are better than others.
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by MrT2011(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
pat077: r u 4rm Liberia?

I am a Jamaican, born in Nigeria.
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by deflover(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
so Nigeria has the best health care in west africa now.....he didnt go to his america where they have super health care but wanted our babalawo to cure him ba...... angry angry angry angry this wife of his too is mad like her husband i can tell angry angry angry
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by armadeo(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Patrick sawyer is now more popula than namadi sambo

Who is namadi sambo?
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by poiZon: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
UnknownT: He is still a stupid man! Is he not a US citizen? Why didn't he go to US for better healthcare

PS: Still using present tense to qualify him to show how mad I am with d stupid man

Just like d so called nurse, that left quarantine and came to Enugu, she better pray the 21 persons come out negative or else..........

OR else what?
u dey threaten ebola victim?
infact wetin u fit do sef, NOTHING!

LAST SHOT
U fit threaten boko haram or GEJ
not eBOLA.
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by Dmano: 12:47am On Aug 14, 2014
This mad woman like her mad husband let me borow Oshobaba go and die wicked widow
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by CoolKizzy(m): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2014
Nwanyi, m nwetekwa gi. . .
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by olasmith10(m): 1:03am On Aug 14, 2014
to me, I don't c any difference btw dis act and terrorism
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by Bolt3(m): 1:08am On Aug 14, 2014
That a lie he could have gone to America if he was looking for better healthcare, he was an America citizen afterall.
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by slinkman(m): 4:13am On Aug 14, 2014
Ceasar1: The Ediot knew he had Ebola in his system before boarding the plane. There is absolutely no justification for his action. He was either a Medical Terrorist or simply a CWM! - [Crazy Wicked Mugu].
bro, do you mean CLOCK WORK MOD? angry grin
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by UnknownT: 5:50am On Aug 14, 2014
poiZon:

OR else what?
u dey threaten ebola victim?
infact wetin u fit do sef, NOTHING!

LAST SHOT
U fit threaten boko haram or GEJ
not eBOLA.
I no dey threaten am, just a rant of a concerned Naija guy. U check am nah, e gud 4 ur eye wetin d nurse do? Nurse for dat matter!!! She can't feign ignorance nah
Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by MaziOmenuko: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2014
Woman, stop patronizing us! Our healthcare system isn't better than the US which your husband was a citizen! He smuggled his a.r'se into the country to spread the virus! He avoided contact with people at his country but was sharing his urine deliberately in Nigeria.

Posterity will judge his dead a'r'se!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife by nestaAK(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2014
Humans

The actor in question wasn't stwepd

Deep down it was a case of
"If I'm going down I aint going down alone"

Next you know someone get infected in lagos aπϑ spreads it to his home town in the guise of being buried @ home or better still in search of better Native healthcare (kolanut/salt)

Seems this freedom of movement aint it, I guess when the government starts forcefully impriosoning patients of the disease we all W̶̲̅Ŀd̶̲̥̅̊ appreciate such... Then again its a free world

"Humans"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Look At What I Saw on AIT Television (pics) / Governor Akeredolu Bags African Governor Award For Innovative Leadership / Willie Obiano Speaks On Resolving Herdsmen Conflicts In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.