Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,258 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

His Friend Is Down With Ebola!! HELP!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / His Friend Is Down With Ebola!! HELP!!! (723 Views)

Car With ‘ebola’ Number Plate Spotted Near Heathrow / Breaking News: Another Liberian Confirmed With Ebola Virus In Lagos / Spanish Priest Miguel Pajares, Who Was Infected With Ebola, Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Friend Is Down With Ebola!! HELP!!! by ggrin(f): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
An Australian man, Andrew Sayer who claims he sent $10,000 to a friend in Port-Harcourt, Nigeria has come on twitter to say, his friend has stopped replying his mails since he received the money in Nigeria.

Sayer says he fears his friend must have been down with Ebola and that’s why he has not been replying him.

He asked Nigerians if they know who his friend is- Oghenekohwo and how he can contact him. Lol

One of his tweets has been retweeted 796 times with others many times as well. People on twitter have been mocking him with hashtags such as #Youhavebeenduped, #419, #Ole #Ode Lol…

gringringringringringrin oba awon mugu (king of mugus)cheesycheesycheesy
See tweets below

Re: His Friend Is Down With Ebola!! HELP!!! by ggrin(f): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
I don laff shotey I con dy cry crycrycrycrycry
Re: His Friend Is Down With Ebola!! HELP!!! by pussygotlips: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Chaii I don die grin grin
Re: His Friend Is Down With Ebola!! HELP!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
No comments yet..... Chai! Pele hon... I'll get people to comment grin
Re: His Friend Is Down With Ebola!! HELP!!! by lepasharon(f): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Loooo he might be doing this as a joke though
Re: His Friend Is Down With Ebola!! HELP!!! by ggrin(f): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
frankben: No comments yet..... Chai! Pele hon... I'll get people to comment grin
sad[cry
Re: His Friend Is Down With Ebola!! HELP!!! by Lorlaahlozz: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mugulicious mugu
Re: His Friend Is Down With Ebola!! HELP!!! by ninovandross(m): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
This thing funny small sha, buh na d image of our country we just dey tarnished

(1) (Reply)

Admin, I Want To Change My Email Please!!! / ‘f*ck It, I Quit': TV Reporter Quits Live On Air – Watch Video / Tech Bloggers Vs Entertainment Bloggers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.