Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

‘f*ck It, I Quit': TV Reporter Quits Live On Air – Watch Video - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘f*ck It, I Quit': TV Reporter Quits Live On Air – Watch Video (703 Views)

Stabbed Channels TV Reporter- Pix / Baboon Grabs Female TV Reporter’s Breast Live On Air (PHOTO, VIDEO) / I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘f*ck It, I Quit': TV Reporter Quits Live On Air – Watch Video by Seandeeds(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quit her job on live TV last night, outing herself as the owner of an Alaskan cannabis club and declaring “f*ck it”.

Having grown weary of reporting the news, Green told viewers she would instead be putting all her energy into the fight to legalise marijuana in the state, having previously reported on the Alaska Cannabis Club without mentioning her connection to it.

In a jaw-dropping twist to the end of a segment she was presenting, she said: “Now everything you heard is why I, the actual owner of the Alaska Cannabis Club, will be dedicating all of my energy toward fighting for freedom and fairness which begins with legalizing marijuana here in Alaska.

“And as for this job, well, not that I have a choice but, f**k it, I quit.”

- Watch video at: http://seunsblog.com/fck-quit-tv-reporter-quits-live-air-spectacular-fashion-watch-video/#sthash.YLADKOw0.dpuf

Re: ‘f*ck It, I Quit': TV Reporter Quits Live On Air – Watch Video by zizazizu: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hehehehehehehehehe. Hehe. Heh. Hehehehehehehehehehe.
Re: ‘f*ck It, I Quit': TV Reporter Quits Live On Air – Watch Video by ifaoni(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
noting that wil not hapen, end time tinz
Re: ‘f*ck It, I Quit': TV Reporter Quits Live On Air – Watch Video by emma4eva(m): 4:57am On Sep 23, 2014
The love for cannabis

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed Shekau, Nigeria Or Cameroon?. / Asus Also Mocks Apple I Phone 6 / Baby Born In Ibadan Clutching Qur’an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.